[FM12] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

You need to create a folder in My Documents-Sports Interactive-Football Manager 2012 call it data editor and extract the files in there,when loading a new game on FM you can change the data base you use and dont fortget to tick always use skin cache in my preferences on the game,i hope thats clear enough for you

Thanks, I'm sure I'll manage. I've used plenty of mods for other games in the past, just wondered where to extract the files to and any tips for FM 2012.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont remember when Villa last got relegated TBH (unless you are talking about the game).

I'm a Villa fan and I am not sure that they'll stay up this year IRL!! I'm just hoping that Lambert can do a better job with the bunch of lower league players he's signed than I can!

LoL me too buddy I think we will be ok (hopefully) dont forget where we found Gareth Barry!

Technically Brighton found him, we just moved his career on faster!

Anyway back to the thread - Where's the update Pro?!

@YidsAreUs , yes 2 season's and it worked like a charm :)

@DavidEFC , maybe for the next dont worry !

The one in 15 Sep , will come with corrected mistakes , if you find something wrong inform me to change! Thanks everyone and have fun !!

Just found time to reply to all of you ...

@sventimmer , i will look all the transfers you wrote in this whole topic and pass every single transfer i missed! Promise !! Thanks for your hard work ! @Consiglieri , that goes for you too ! @Steifus and @Torfan and @[Popcorn] , also !

@Alexis Gtz , no mate it will be difficult to make them or change them. Thats why there are graphic makers!

@eddymunster , skysports have him loaned!

@pret , games are original ? Both of them ?

@|maze| , no CA/PA changes sorry !

@sventimmer , mate i haven't a paypal account. I will create for FM13 and then you will be free to donate ! Thanks !!

Scott Parker injury have been fixed!! Also RVP's wages! I have forgotten Andy Carrol sorry , for the next !

@martymcfly , drenthe is in Besiktas!

@Llew_Arshavin23 , CA/PA changes are made only in special cases. For example a player in ajax ( cant remember his name a new transfer ) , had 107 CA when so far with ajax has in 3 apps , 3 goals ! I couldnt leave him as it is !

Thanks for your kind words :)

Everyone dont forget to visit my official page in facebook to find all the new things about the packs : http://www.facebook.com/pages/FM12-Transfer-Data-Update-Packs-by_pr0/326690120710288

Guessing you haven't changed any finances? Just because Spurs only have £12m transfer budget even though they were close to spending another £22m on Friday night, probably should be a bit higher.

(Not a problem, I'll change the major clubs to what I think they're likely to be myself, I guess you've had more than enough transfers etc to worry about!)

@pret , games are original ? Both of them ?

Thanks for your reply but I sorted it a while ago. The processing bar got full, but stayed there, meaning neither of us could join the game. I looked it up, turns out it happens with XML(?) files, not DBC. So I started a new game, and unticked all the duplicate XML files. Bingo!

Well done on this by the way, bar the odd bugs in the first version, fantastic work. No idea how you've done it, cheers!

Archived