[FM12] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

I think you have to wait a season before the transfers take place with this database???

There is no future transfer details set for either player, so I don't think that is the issue...

EDIT - maybe I'm wrong given the above post, but I can't see the future transfer details in the editor so I'm a bit confused.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no future transfer details set for either player, so I don't think that is the issue...

EDIT - maybe I'm wrong given the above post, but I can't see the future transfer details in the editor so I'm a bit confused.

Just going to have a look now,i'll let you know my findings.....

Guest Darkness89

The beta is very nice! My compliments I would also like to make a donation to your transfer for excellent work.

The only thing I did wrong.

Tobias Sana with ajax.

and he should just get improved player in the game is now good enough for 2nd division really is 1 of greats talents ajax history in years

ricardo van Rhijn's game very bad really, he already G. Van der Wiel Ideally the aim.

and he played for Dutch national team caps

@ Maze.. Beta version!!

Couple from Scotland that happened recently

Michael Paton released by Aberdeen

Peter Pawlett on loan from Aberdeen to St. Johnstone until January 1st

Nicky Low no longer on loan to Forfar from Aberdeen

Man Citys Ryan McGivern on season long loan to Hibernian

David Stephens to Barnet

Andre Blackman on loan from Celtic to Inverness until January 1st

Rangers should sign Francisco Stella after getting international clearance

thanks to the prat that uploaded the mega upload link without any players moved yet your useful

however I'm waiting with baited breath for the actual update 1hour can i last that long :D lol

big up for pr0 :D

I used that update and it worked fine for me!

1 hour left for the update . Drogba not left , player values are never equally to the transfer fees , the transfer fees are correct in some players and passed but the values dont adapt that fee , and i will check what is up with parker.

1 hour left for the update . Drogba not left , player values are never equally to the transfer fees , the transfer fees are correct in some players and passed but the values dont adapt that fee , and i will check what is up with parker.

Also Van Persie is on a wage of £80k at Man U but irl im sure it would be more like £160k

Ok, sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've never used fan made updates/patches for FM. (and it's easier to ask than trawl the threads for snippets of info)

What do I do with the downloaded file? Or more simply, where do I put it? Thanks in advance.

There are instructions in the zipped file, but ultimately - The destination for the files : C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data

Ok, sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've never used fan made updates/patches for FM. (and it's easier to ask than trawl the threads for snippets of info)

What do I do with the downloaded file? Or more simply, where do I put it? Thanks in advance.

You need to create a folder in My Documents-Sports Interactive-Football Manager 2012 call it data editor and extract the files in there,when loading a new game on FM you can change the data base you use and dont fortget to tick always use skin cache in my preferences on the game,i hope thats clear enough for you

Archived