[FM12] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

@spz , i replied to you in some post above! 15 Sep !

@mickyt11 , If game is original and patch 12.2 used, for finances open the general changes file , for transfers and players abilities and so open transfers update pack.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked it through the editor as well. It says he is the assistant manager, so I made him the manager.

I've used the right 12.2 database and for sure your file has worked cause all the transfers are in my game. So I am virtually certain you missed it. Otherwise it doesnt make sense to me.

Dont forget I mentioned that Gladbach, Braga's and Lazio's CL spots needed checking too!

@Babak G , everyone here can tell that in their games Di Matteo is manager of chelsea. Something is wrong with your dabatase.

In the official 12.2 patch Di Matteo was there as a manager , so if you say you use 12.2 official patch (from original manager,the one you buy and play through steam), then something is wrong with your game.

For the wonderkid update can you improve Sam Byram of Leeds? He's been playing regularly this season. He is currently at

30, -4

which is terrible for a player that is playing well in the Championship. He needn't be a wonderkid per se but it would be nice for him to be usable at Championship level because he looks promising in real life.

@Babak G , everyone here can tell that in their games Di Matteo is manager of chelsea. Something is wrong with your dabatase.

In the official 12.2 patch Di Matteo was there as a manager , so if you say you use 12.2 official patch (from original manager,the one you buy and play through steam), then something is wrong with your game.

I've got no clue how that is. My game is updated with 12.2.2 just a couple of days ago and when it tells me choose database, there are two options one is default and one is 12.2 I believe and I choose the 12.2 one. Im going to take another look at it.

I will try to see what is up with EU places. This file is so complicated to create due to coefficients from last year and it causes trouble.

Also champions league teams and Europa league teams , are this year very different! The rounds have change and there are more teams in 1st Round eg in Europa league , and some teams enter the league in the Group stage , which in 2011-2012 this didnt happen..

Strange stuffs that i have to deal with..:mad:

I will try to see what is up with EU places. This file is so complicated to create due to coefficients from last year and it causes trouble.

Also champions league teams and Europa league teams , are this year very different! The rounds have change and there are more teams in 1st Round eg in Europa league , and some teams enter the league in the Group stage , which in 2011-2012 this didnt happen..

Strange stuffs that i have to deal with..:mad:

This doesn't mean anything is corrupted with the db's though?

Thanks! Congrats too for your work with the immediate transfers, you are doing great. Do you have a link to the specific susie file with the agents?

It was just your agents file that at one point or another was included in the download. I don't think discussing the 'susie file' is allowed in the least on these forums :).

pr0, Del Piero is on a 2 year 2m AUD a season deal, so 1.6m€/season.

@ng450 , i will make them okey!

@Littbarski , i have done only 1st division of poland promotions and relegations!

If i have enough time i will make transfers also in this pack, If not now , in the final release in 1 October they will be fully completed!!

pr0, just for you, list of transfers in Poland.

First Division:

http://www.90minut.pl/transfery.php?id_sezon=81&runda=1

Second Divison:

http://www.90minut.pl/transfery.php?id_sezon=81&runda=1&poziom=2

Przychodzą: transfers IN

Odchodzą : transfers OUT

Koniec kariery : end of career

Kontuzja : serious injury

Rezerwy or zespół ME: reserve squad, team B

Thanks and best regards for you pr0 !!!

Hi pr0 great update, although rangers fc are in the third division.. the club was called rangers fc. they are in process of being liquidated.

the club entered into the third division this year are called, the rangers fc, and have no history, no old firm derby.. that died with rangers fc. it seems you have just relegated the club rather than forming a new club altogther..

thanks

edit, you also have fojut at celtic. he didnt sign for us. also andre blackman is on loan to ICT

Archived