FM12 Cut-Out Faces Megapack Thread

Mons

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone managed to sign into sortitoutsi yet?

I've had an account with them for 4 years now and I've been unable to sign in since Thursday. It says my password is incorrect but it isn't, so when i try change it i get to a page that says there's an error.

I am confused...Some said that the 4.0 Megapack(around 4GB) was up in they morning and downloaded it...But now can't find it..Is this true?

No don't think its out till mid week, they probably mean they have 3.0 upto the last update.

Download the FM11 version if you want them in your game today or wait for FM12 version and download that which will be updated and any duplicates removed

If you already have the FM11 version up-to-date then wait for the interim pack that will contain all the images from the last FM11 update to the day the FM12 MP4 file was sent out for uploading to the site.

all UIDs for the players are the same unless they get removed from the game and come back say 2 years later then they would gain a new ID

Even then, that's not necessarily the case as players who don't load up are still left in the master database in case they need to be 'picked up' again later :)

Yes there was, but they changed the forum and now it disappeared

Not true 4.0 was never up, it was just the last version 3.12 - didn't stop thousands from downloading that and busting Susie though :(

4.0 is currently in construction and will be released by the end of the week we hope (and there will be a torrent for it)

Not true 4.0 was never up, it was just the last version 3.12 - didn't stop thousands from downloading that and busting Susie though :(

4.0 is currently in construction and will be released by the end of the week we hope (and there will be a torrent for it)

Lovely, thank you :)

you only need to make changes to the . player profile personal details.xml ...

and look for transparency to set it lower ie -1 -2 or i think it might be 0.5

<!-- Club Logo -->

<widget class="picture" id="rgtF" transparency="1" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="150" width="170" image_alignment="centre">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="180"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="35"/>

<!-- tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it -->

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mnpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>

what was the skin?

It wasn't originally from the skin I was using (and the screenshot was taken from), I had copied it into that skin (Onepice) from another skin created by Dave Byrd I think. If you want me to I can copy and paste the whole code here and you can see if it would work in FM12 skin.

Good news. TomDixon77, has very kindly created the 180x180 Player Mod for FM12.

58OLB.png

Download

Extract to the following location:

Windows: My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/panels

Mac: Username/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/panels

You may need to create the panels folder yourself.

Tom is also looking into creating a 180 Staff mod as well. We are also looking at fixing the missing info this creates on the Player Attributes screen.

I downloaded the FM2011 complete pack - just confirm, there is no update to this? Its the most up to date pack available until the new one is out?

Reason I ask is, some of the 'faces', seem dated. Not sure if that's just me being OCD or if I'm missing something. Not a biggie, as I will download the complete pack for FM2012 any way.

With regards to the panel download above - it's safe to use this currently or best to wait unto the player attribute issue is resolved?

I downloaded the FM2011 complete pack - just confirm, there is no update to this? Its the most up to date pack available until the new one is out?

Reason I ask is, some of the 'faces', seem dated. Not sure if that's just me being OCD or if I'm missing something. Not a biggie, as I will download the complete pack for FM2012 any way.

Depends which FM11 complete pack you completed tbh. The FM11 megapack system we employed meant that after each update pack was released, the system generated a new complete pack up-to-date with the latest images. So, for precision's sake, there's 13 FM11 complete packs ;)

To know how up-to-date you are, check the megapack folder for a file named config.xml, right-click it and choose properties. The date last modified is the date at which the MP is up-to-date. iirc the first version of the FM11 megapack was released on 5 November '10 and the last update pack was at the start of this month/end of the last. If you are fully up-to-date, you should have around 91,000+ images in your MP folder.

If you are completely up-to-date, the vast majority of high-profile players have had recent images cut as well as many less high-profile. Keep in mind, however, that we operate a policy of not replacing images unless the replacements are of an equal quality. Just because they have this season's shirt does not necessarily make them improvements; for many reasons: quality of image, angle of photo, lighting etc. As always, if you think some images could do with being replaced, we encourage you to post potential replacement source images on our forums :thup:

I've got 91,269 files.

Reason I thought about asking this question is the above pic of Rafa van der Vaart. The pic in-game I have of him is has his old scruffy looking hair style. Downloaded the complete back off FMdownloads (when link was available in original post in this thread).

Properties says it was last modified on the 30th Sept.

Thanks for the reply by the way.

I've got 91,269 files.

Reason I thought about asking this question is the above pic of Rafa van der Vaart. The pic in-game I have of him is has his old scruffy looking hair style. Downloaded the complete back off FMdownloads (when link was available in original post in this thread).

Properties says it was last modified on the 30th Sept.

Thanks for the reply by the way.

You have the right number of images, I have the same after getting 3.0 and all updates over the weekend. As you say some are not this seasons which can seem out dated but out dated pics are better than no pics I say.

Up to you really mate, thats what am gonna though. We have 91k images at the minute and I seen one of the cutters say the other day that he's reaching near 100k images for 4.0. So I'm guessing we should have around 9k maybe more new and improved images in the update for 3.0 when ever it's released.

Awesome Looking Skin mate, Could you upload it for us if you dont mind
can you upload the player profiles xml please and or that with a base skin?
i would love this skin too pls

I'm glad you guys like it. I will try to upload the whole skin somewhere. It would be my first time....

Where would you guys like me to upload it, what site? Do I have to compress the file/folder of the skin?

Yeah, I thought as much. I was certain I downloaded the very latest available complete pack. Obviously not.

edit: Well that's just plain strange. Not sure how but it looks like there's an issue with a legacy folder with older faces and the game appears to be picking these up. About to delete the old folder and the current one and copy across from back up. I checked the backup, its version 13 for sure and I checked the faces and they're updated versions.

Archived