FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really sure if I want the update or not! Got a good team and for the first time, I'm actually past the 3rd season (where I get bored) but I might start again if we get the Warrior £25m deal per season!

AND YES CARLING CUP 2012! GET IN! The hard way but with us, when is there an easy way?

Nope, none set. I wish there was another [decent] footy management sim sometimes, I don't think a bit of competition would do SI any harm. #sloppy

Oh, and AKK; I thought the Warrior deal was in the first update?

I agree. Let's make a new footy sim :lol:

And, I'm not sure. I have a deal for about £23m ending in 2018 so that might be it maybe?

1st season with Pool we finished 3rd in the EPL and won the Carling Cup with no transfers, 2nd season with Pool we won the EPL and the FA Cup.

o3604.jpg

Rondon is amazing, snapped him up for £10m at the start of the 2nd season an the picture speaks for itself. Him and Suarez are deadly together, and Andy Carroll really stepped his game up once Rondon arrived!

Pool record stands as Played:106 Won:78 Drawn:17 Lost:11 Scored:243 Conceded:57

k97ynq.jpg

Martin Allen, signed for just £1m from Millwall. Have very high hopes for him!

21lviiu.jpg

Martyn Edwards, this guy come through the academy in the first season. Again, very high hopes for him!

You have to send him to Genk for three years so that he gets a work permit. But I've seen on the forum that someone mentioned that if you offer him a new contract whilst at Genk, you might be able to get his work permit then but I am not sure if this works or not.

Just signed Nicolas Gaitan in January, but it still stands "needs work permit" so he can't play matches. Is there any way I can change that?

AS carlos_crouch mentioned. Since you have signed and he is with the team but can't play due to work permit, only way is for you to send him on loan to Genk. While on loan, hopefully his reputation goes up, especially if he manages to be an International, then you can try to offer him a new contract and hope with that a work permit is issued. If fail, keep him on loan till he gets it or finishes 3 years of loan for his belgium 2nd nationality, then he won't need a work permit. You'll have to send him on loan once season starts for each season.

Griezmann - £12m

Rondon - £10m

Bender - £3.5m

Maxi did have a good season for us, it was a tough decision to let his contract run out. I also regret letting Carragher leave on a free, im not a Liverpool fan so i didnt think id care but obviously hes a legend to you like Terry is to us an i feel bad now -__-

Just to let you guys know who are my favourites buy whenever i start a new save for Liverpool.

As of 2 March 2012 v12.1.1

Mostly on Liverpool Saves.

Yaya Sanogo 150-160k One Season Loan (Contract Expires in one year so you get to offer him a contract comes Jan Transfer window for a free transfer next season) Wages 2.2k

Afellay Ibrahim 1.7M (depending on db updates used, he is transfer listed for 1.7M instead of being injured) Wages 40-50k

Sime Vrsaljko 1M Wages around 10k

Milan Badelj 1.4M Wages around 35k (Both Sime Vrsaljko and Milan Badelj available cheaply from Dinamo, Mateo too, progresses fast and can be in any first teamer)

Andriy Pyatov Free Wages around 20+k (Contract ends 2013 Jan so available to offer for a free transfer, can be first teamer anywhere or a backup to worldclass team)

Alternatives

Douglas Costa 8.5M (Awesome down the flanks and one of the best freekickers out there)

Adam Johnson 4.2M (Only available for this amount when City transfer list him in Jan 2013 due to limited playtime and player's unhappiness)

Katlego Mphela 325k (South African Striker from Sundowns available on the cheap, but will ask for wages above 30k, tend to sack his agent once negotiations fail and you can approach a 2nd time to save on agents free)

Siphiwe Tshabalala 325k (South African Left Winger from Kaiser Chiefs available on the cheap, but will probably only play a few months each season for you due to being very injury prone)

Just agreed to buy a 22 year old Gotze for £52m - he was unsettled :D - gonna be £98k p/w but that's fine since my wages are under control and i'll be selling some deadwood i thinks.

So I have Hazard, Gotze, Damaio, Willian, Suarez, Suso, couple of regen strikers - amazingly strong attack force

He'll come into the team for my 5th season :D. Might sell Damaio/Suarez for moneys.

Can't wait for that strikeforce,

but, Gotze would be on left wing, Willian on right wing and Hazard behind striker. No Suarez in first team unless injury - might sell him too if needed. May even sell Damaio since I have too many good strikers. Gonna sell one of them though. Might keep Damaio coz he's younger.

Drew Barcelona for QF for Champs League :|

Alright lads hows it going ? Still haven't been able to get a new laptop or get my computer fixed so no FM :( Don't half miss it.
I havent played it for a month waiting on the update playing the Xbox alot while im waiting i dont miss it either TBH

Has anyone out there managed to persuade the board to build a new stadium? It is currently 2020 in my Liverpool save and i have well over £400m in the bank..Anfield has maxed out,55,000...any info?

I doubt so. I am not sure if we are hardcoded not to have a new stadium built.

A search in the thread gave me similar questions like yours on a new stadium.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276688-FM12-Liverpool-F.C-Thread-Victory-is-upon-us.?p=7574299&highlight=stadium#post7574299

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276688-FM12-Liverpool-F.C-Thread-Victory-is-upon-us.?p=7430969&highlight=stadium#post7430969

I saw Liverpool have a new stadium built. I managed them for around 10 years and became a club legend. I then got restless and started job hopping around europe winning lots of trophies. First I went to Barcelona, then to Inter, then Borussia Dortmund and on to FC Bayern.

During this time I kept upto date with Liverpool and they were getting a new stadium named after myself. Can't remember the capacity as it was a while back and not sure if it would have happened had I still been there. Also I don't think the money in the bank has too much of an impact as you do get money for your old stadium and alot of re-financing is done.

I saw Liverpool have a new stadium built. I managed them for around 10 years and became a club legend. I then got restless and started job hopping around europe winning lots of trophies. First I went to Barcelona, then to Inter, then Borussia Dortmund and on to FC Bayern.

During this time I kept upto date with Liverpool and they were getting a new stadium named after myself. Can't remember the capacity as it was a while back and not sure if it would have happened had I still been there. Also I don't think the money in the bank has too much of an impact as you do get money for your old stadium and alot of re-financing is done.

Is on FM12 and 12.1.1? pretty cool to have them name the stadium after you, even when you aren't around managing it.

Is on FM12 and 12.1.1? pretty cool to have them name the stadium after you, even when you aren't around managing it.

It was on FM12 latest patch, 12.1.1

It was pretty cool but i'd rather have been there when it was announced. I did go back eventually but it just didnt feel the same as I'd poached the majority of their best players to follow me around europe and they wouldn't come back :-(

It was on FM12 latest patch, 12.1.1

It was pretty cool but i'd rather have been there when it was announced. I did go back eventually but it just didnt feel the same as I'd poached the majority of their best players to follow me around europe and they wouldn't come back :-(

Which year was it that they built the new stadium and capacity?

Hey Chaps, had a bit of a break recently, busy as hell.

Has anyone out there managed to persuade the board to build a new stadium? It is currently 2020 in my Liverpool save and i have well over £400m in the bank..Anfield has maxed out,55,000...any info?

The board are planning mine due to be finished in 2020 (dec 2018 at the moment and it's been in progress for a couple of seasons), no idea what capacity it'll be. Didn't badger the board past getting the 55,000 expansion to Anfield, that was bringing in enough cash to keep me happy in the transfer market though my policy of bringing in cheap youth is paying major dividends now and the club is making money when I don't do silly things like pay £100m for Götze :D

The Mancs are on the wane in this game and I wonder whether that has anything to do with it (i.e. a set amount of supporters in a given area or something), perhaps in combination with the increase in club stature and profitability?

Hey Chaps, had a bit of a break recently, busy as hell.

The board are planning mine due to be finished in 2020 (dec 2018 at the moment and it's been in progress for a couple of seasons), no idea what capacity it'll be. Didn't badger the board past getting the 55,000 expansion to Anfield, that was bringing in enough cash to keep me happy in the transfer market though my policy of bringing in cheap youth is paying major dividends now and the club is making money when I don't do silly things like pay £100m for Götze :D

The Mancs are on the wane in this game and I wonder whether that has anything to do with it (i.e. a set amount of supporters in a given area or something), perhaps in combination with the increase in club stature and profitability?

Why would the rise of a club in the North West affect a Cornish fan-base? :p

The update 12.2 is out gonna start a new game boy its been along time gonna keep it real sign no one in season 1

Yesssssss!!! Finally, see you boys on here with regularity, finally world domination with Liverpool is forthcoming!!

How is everything btw?? Anyone changed dramatically; have they improved Spearing to what he deserves yet? Ohhh... And what about the money? LFC were royally screwed over on the money last time around, how much do we get now?

How is everything btw?? Anyone changed dramatically; have they improved Spearing to what he deserves yet? Ohhh... And what about the money? LFC were royally screwed over on the money last time around, how much do we get now?

spearing has increase ca, pa remains

funds up from 2m to 7.5m

carroll ca and pa went down

danny wilson has fixed pa instead of -8

joan carlos is in with decent ca but kinda disappointing pa, guess it's like that for most youths till they show that they are worth a high pa

kelly's is faster now

david amoo has better pa while eccleston pa decreased

gutted Spearing hasnt been improved was looking forward to using as back up player but is not good enough with these stats, at least 25m is ok for transfers

In my 12.2 save he was already transfer listed and I have a transfer budget of 7.5mil.

Hi Guys,

I've had a look around the forums and cannot find an answer (it must have been asked before).

Is is better to have the affiliated clubs nations loaded, like Hungary, The Republic of Ireland and Uruguay for Liverpool.

BTW, what happened to Genk link?

Hi Guys,

I've had a look around the forums and cannot find an answer (it must have been asked before).

Is is better to have the affiliated clubs nations loaded, like Hungary, The Republic of Ireland and Uruguay for Liverpool.

BTW, what happened to Genk link?

What is your purpose of having the countries that belongs to one of our affiliated clubs loaded?

if in 10 years, we have affiliated clubs all over the world, you will add every country?

I just started a new England save on 12.2.0. Why do i need work permits for Bulgarian and Romanian nationalities? Aren't they all along EU?

They are part of the EU yes but they still need work permits.

Archived