Knap FM11.3 Tactics

In a long term game I just basically give scouts a region and let them scout rather than scout individual players. The scouts still turn up newgens as below without the need to a search by attributes..

marioromeroprofileattri.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've used Knap's new 100points 442 tactic for the last 3 seasons with Lyon, plug and play:

Season 1

season1p.jpg

Season 2

season2u.jpg

Season 3

season3.jpg

Best tactic for 11.3 I have tried (and i've tested alot!)

Knap, would love it if you could create a 4-5-1 tactic similar to this :)

Steve

Just a tiny update of how well my game is going with the 442 100pt tactic with Burnley

Into the final of CC vs Villa, after winning Birmingham(2nd string side) & Fulham to get there. Didn't holiday any of them either.

Top of the league clear of about 12pts after 33/34 games and scored 76 goals conceeded 30 3rd lowest in the league i have had injuries in defence and upfront but whoever i played has been amazing. Seem to get quite a lot of goals from corners from the rcb which is nice to see. The left striker scores quite a few but had to change due to injuries but the right striker being amazing all season, using Bakambu there and really shown his class.

This is an amazing tactic thebest i have used in the lower leagues and maybe the most consistant/simple tactic on FM to understand. :)

+1 <3 for you my freind.

Hey Knap,

Any chance you can make a new 433 with DM,MC,MC and AMR,AML,FC?

I've been using your previous one but it is nowhere close to how good your latest 442 is.

I second that. 433 with DM and wingers or 3 strikers would be great.

Knap makes better 442's then any other formation, or at least for FM11.

Let him improve this to make it even better.

Its amazing. And the better players you buy, the better it is. Plug and play at its best

Knap makes better 442's then any other formation, or at least for FM11.

Let him improve this to make it even better.

Its amazing. And the better players you buy, the better it is. Plug and play at its best

Knap's 100pts 442 is the best you are gonna get mate! you keep asking him to improve it, but it needs no improvements, its awesome as is!

I've used Knap's new 100points 442 tactic for the last 3 seasons with Lyon, plug and play:

Season 1

season1p.jpg

Season 2

season2u.jpg

Season 3

season3.jpg

Best tactic for 11.3 I have tried (and i've tested alot!)

Knap, would love it if you could create a 4-5-1 tactic similar to this :)

Steve

Hi Spike this is better than brobs ultimate?

I tend to forget, and not a tactic I use on a regular basis, but if its a close tense game then basically its a nerve calmer for last 15mins.

I use Brobs

Leave 3 upfront and DM and Right MC, and Brobs your uncle and usually score.

You can also use SUS tactic with 1 upfront.

Good players.

You can use a FB like Walker or Santon or on wing Chamberlin or Ramires. I prefer an AM and DM type combo in middle of park ie Pastore left Rodwell right. Upfront AM type on right Aguero/Kane although I do use Aguero and Kane upfront. For England I often use Rooney and Kane or Carroll.

chelseavleicesterchelse.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I use the Ass Man this way to minimise variables and its very tedious. However, you can try some individual talks or use the guides. Again match prep by Ass Man minimises variables but at the moment I have it set high on attacking movement.

You could try the more defensive tactic above as sometimes you may need to get a few wins for morale.

Hey Knap loving your tactics...used the 4-2-3-1 spursattack one with Spurs and won the title 2 years in a row.

Now I've gone to United I would like to try a 4-3-2-1 christmas tree type formation with 2 wide men and a single central midfielder, plus 2 central attacking midfielders.

You have it listed on your first post but no tactic....any chance you can make one for please?

Good to see the other tactics working.

The xtree is a weak formation since removing arrows but I should have the tactic I was going to post.

Good to see the other tactics working.

The xtree is a weak formation since removing arrows but I should have the tactic I was going to post.

Thanks knap for the link.

I'll give it a go but shame it's not as good without the arrows.

I'd searched for ages for a 2 AMC tactic and started my own xtree tactic from the pre set ones but got bogged down on the individual tactic and hadn't tried it out yet.

So appreciate your work in making this one.

In FM08 tactics were more dynamic and you could have a defend and attack formation, as it should be.

Steve

I am using 451 as a defensive tactic with the 442, as most of the settings stay the same, just add to match prep.

I've noticed AI often use 343 so I also have a 5 at back tactic, but I may set up the 451 to have 5 at back.

hello knap... im using your 4-4-2 tactic... i just wonder what striker set up should i have?? one fast at right and one strong left??? the 4-5-1 tactic is that an away tactic??

I pobably use the fast striker on right 60% of time and left 40%.

You could try as an away tactic it depends on types of players in squad at the time.

Just thought i would post my first few games with chelmsford. Had been struggling to get going in fm2011 but gave this tactic a go and have been very pleased. I know chelmsford are the favs to get promoted but the way the tactic plays is very good (i have tried a few others with the same players a could not get above mid table after 10 games). Have posted a few screenshots to show how im progressing.

BlueSquareBetSouthInformation_LeagueTable.png

ChelmsfordCityTransfers_History.png

Archived