Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update

metal_guitarist

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MG great update mate:thup:

thanks for the time and effort must have taken ages:D

I am having a slight issue in that when I open your DB in the editor and select Man U and then select a player i.e Bebe...Joshua king comes up...when I select Hernandez another player comes up......some players are fine but seems a bit strange

no probs with your 11.1 and 11.2 updates

cheers again;)

Ajax:

I'm not sure if you're updating injuries, but Bruno Silva is injured 'till the end of december with a damaged shoulder.

As with injuries, I don't know if you update players relationships, but El Hamdaoui (who should still be at Ajax, like the above post said) should have a 100 permanent dislike for Frank de Boer (and vice versa).

Jan Vertonghen is captain at the club (in the editor it says he's vice-captain).

The Chairman, and the Board (except for Edgar Davids) all left. The Chairman is now Steven ten Have (who isn't in the game), and Danny Blind is Director of Football.

Jol (can't give his first name, because of censoring) and Hennie Spijkerman aren't Assistant Manager anymore (Spijkerman is now Director of Football at Ajax Cape Town). Dennis Bergkamp is Assistant Manager, and Bryan Roy is Youth Coach, as is John Bosman and Ronald de Boer.

Ronald Graafland didn't leave for vv Capelle, but signed a one year deal at Feyenoord. Hyun-Joon Suk signed for FC Groningen, 'till 30.6.2013.

Ajax:

Gery Vink is Manager at Ajax 2.

Jordy Deckers has signed for Excelsior ('till 30.6.2012), Rik Schouw and Jeffrey Dekker for NAC, Stan Berrevoets for Vitesse, and Terell Ondaan for AZ ('till 30.6.2013).

Rodney Sneijder was loaned to FC Utrecht (for one season).

Ajax Cape Town:

The Director of Football, Ad Zonderland, has died back in 2007 (no clue why he's still in the game) and Foppe de Haan isn't Manager anymore. Maarten Stekelenburg (no, not the AS Roma player) is now Manager, but isn't in the game.

Lienden:

Hans Kraaij Jr isn't Manager anymore.

cheers there is no problem with players in game though

thanks for reply

did you add any young players to the DB ...especially those from u-17 world cup

I added the Premier League youth intake, that was it.

In your update El hamdoui from is ajax is transfered to espanyol, but in real life he still plays at ajax.

My mistake, saw something about him going to Espanyol so transferred him. Obviously that never happened.

jaroj Kucka joins Inter in the January transfer window or at the end of the season? sorry about this rather stupid question, but i haven't installed the update as i'm currently at work.

Not sure off the top of my head

Ajax:

I'm not sure if you're updating injuries, but Bruno Silva is injured 'till the end of december with a damaged shoulder.

As with injuries, I don't know if you update players relationships, but El Hamdaoui (who should still be at Ajax, like the above post said) should have a 100 permanent dislike for Frank de Boer (and vice versa).

Jan Vertonghen is captain at the club (in the editor it says he's vice-captain).

The Chairman, and the Board (except for Edgar Davids) all left. The Chairman is now Steven ten Have (who isn't in the game), and Danny Blind is Director of Football.

Jol (can't give his first name, because of censoring) and Hennie Spijkerman aren't Assistant Manager anymore (Spijkerman is now Director of Football at Ajax Cape Town). Dennis Bergkamp is Assistant Manager, and Bryan Roy is Youth Coach, as is John Bosman and Ronald de Boer.

Ronald Graafland didn't leave for vv Capelle, but signed a one year deal at Feyenoord. Hyun-Joon Suk signed for FC Groningen, 'till 30.6.2013.

Ajax:

Gery Vink is Manager at Ajax 2.

Jordy Deckers has signed for Excelsior ('till 30.6.2012), Rik Schouw and Jeffrey Dekker for NAC, Stan Berrevoets for Vitesse, and Terell Ondaan for AZ ('till 30.6.2013).

Rodney Sneijder was loaned to FC Utrecht (for one season).

Ajax Cape Town:

The Director of Football, Ad Zonderland, has died back in 2007 (no clue why he's still in the game) and Foppe de Haan isn't Manager anymore. Maarten Stekelenburg (no, not the AS Roma player) is now Manager, but isn't in the game.

Lienden:

Hans Kraaij Jr isn't Manager anymore.

Thanks for the info, but I'm afraid I'm not releasing another file for FM11. You'll have to add it in yourself with the editor, quite easy to do.

Red Bull Salzburg:

Ton Lokhoff isn't Assistant Manager anymore (left with Huub Stevens). Gerald Baumgartner is now Manager at Red Bull Juniors Salzburg.

Vitesse:

Erik Midtgarden signed for Vitesse and was immediately loaned to FC Flora for half a season.

Vako Kazaishvili (30.6.2014) and Raio Piiroja (30.6.2012) have signed for Vitesse. As did Ryan Bouwmeester (30.6.2012).

Vitesse have an option to buy Annan (I have no clue what the Fee to Buy is).

Sinan Kaloglu signed for Karabukspor ('till 30.6.2012) and Jordi Lopez for OFI Crete ('till 30.6.2012).

Barry Beijer plays for De Treffers, Ted Heijckmann for Achilles '29, Patrick ter Mate for Go Ahead Eagles (30.6.2012), Roy de Ruiter for FC Oss (30.6.2012), Qendrim Gashi for Helmond Sport (30.6.2012) and Cagri Kodalak has been put on a free transfer.

Sparta Rotterdam:

Ruud Knol is transfer free.

Cappellen FC:

Stanley Aborah is transfer free.

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by
kingrobbo
viewpost-right.png

cheers there is no problem with players in game though

thanks for reply

did you add any young players to the DB ...especially those from u-17 world cup

I added the Premier League youth intake, that was it.

cheers MG a lot of the u-17 players are not in game so I will just create another wonderkid file to add to game

Ok thank you very much for the hard work you have put into this update but what the hell have you done to player wages? Since when is Collocini at newcastle on 130grand a week? since when is Emile heskey on 99K a week? Totally unrealistic!!!! Newcastle are also no longer 200 million in debt, at least thats one good thing the Fat idiot Ashley has done for us.

Maybe your computer can't handle a huge database? And I swear the 'huge' option was disabled back in FM09. There's 'large' and then 'custom'.

there is a huge add on you can download think its on fmbase and just select it on starting new game......doesnt make pardon the pun a ''huge'' difference really

Ok thank you very much for the hard work you have put into this update but what the hell have you done to player wages? Since when is Collocini at newcastle on 130grand a week? since when is Emile heskey on 99K a week? Totally unrealistic!!!! Newcastle are also no longer 200 million in debt, at least thats one good thing the Fat idiot Ashley has done for us.

Hmm interesting. So after my statement above about massive wages - people being on 300K a week, Heskey being on 99K a week etc, it seems that that only occurred on day 1 of starting a new game. Now a few weeks in to preseason and the player wages have come down to what i believe they should be, as have player valuations. Torres for example starting off being rated at 89million, with a 300k per week salary. He is now valued at 50million and on 175k per week. Is this a glitch with the database that then corrects itself? Anyway, once again, awesome work MG, thank you so much.

Hmm interesting. So after my statement above about massive wages - people being on 300K a week, Heskey being on 99K a week etc, it seems that that only occurred on day 1 of starting a new game. Now a few weeks in to preseason and the player wages have come down to what i believe they should be, as have player valuations. Torres for example starting off being rated at 89million, with a 300k per week salary. He is now valued at 50million and on 175k per week. Is this a glitch with the database that then corrects itself? Anyway, once again, awesome work MG, thank you so much.

Not got a clue I'm afraid. Can't say I noticed it myself.

Brilliant piece of work here mate, I downloaded your final version on release and it's been spot on for me. Nice to see the competition is high with our SUSIE update (from The Minsterman) as yourself and Wally have done fantastically this year. Best of luck for your futures works and again, well done

Brilliant piece of work here mate' date=' I downloaded your final version on release and it's been spot on for me. Nice to see the competition is high with our SUSIE update (from The Minsterman) as yourself and Wally have done fantastically this year. Best of luck for your futures works and again, well done[/quote']

Cheers. Yeah the competition is great, keeps everyone on their toes. Good luck with your release too.

hey,

first off, thanks a lot for the great updates!

but I seem to have an issue using the update..

Been playing for 3 seasons now and suddenly I get a crash dump when I reach a specific date (6th of June 2013).. And I've tried all the standard crash dump fixes that's out there. but none of them works..

was wondering if anyone has any clues what does it, or if anyone else has experienced this?

any way of salvaging the save game perhaps? (would be annoying to restart the game just to have it crash in the third season again)..

oh and never had any crash dumps before with any of the FM games..

cheers!

Are there updates for the danish leagues in the update?

Nothing in depth, a few transfers maybe.

hey,

first off, thanks a lot for the great updates!

but I seem to have an issue using the update..

Been playing for 3 seasons now and suddenly I get a crash dump when I reach a specific date (6th of June 2013).. And I've tried all the standard crash dump fixes that's out there. but none of them works..

was wondering if anyone has any clues what does it, or if anyone else has experienced this?

any way of salvaging the save game perhaps? (would be annoying to restart the game just to have it crash in the third season again)..

oh and never had any crash dumps before with any of the FM games..

cheers!

Had a look in the bugs forum, and it looks like a community wide issue, not specific to this update as I know someone with wally's update had the same. Not much that can be done I'm afraid, it's data corruption.

Nothing in depth, a few transfers maybe.

Had a look in the bugs forum, and it looks like a community wide issue, not specific to this update as I know someone with wally's update had the same. Not much that can be done I'm afraid, it's data corruption.

Ah buggers.. Never had the problem before and so it just felt natural to look at the only different factor which was the db update in this case..

Ran two games to 2014 today without a problem (with and without the db).. so no clue what the hell corrupted the data...

i wonder how likely it is for it to happen again if i start a game with the exact same parameters

Something you can make if I give you some links? :)

I'm not releasing again until FM12 I'm afraid, and as far as I know wally isn't either. TheMinsterman's SortItOutSI update is awaiting a full release however so you could try asking him.

Ah buggers.. Never had the problem before and so it just felt natural to look at the only different factor which was the db update in this case..

Ran two games to 2014 today without a problem (with and without the db).. so no clue what the hell corrupted the data...

i wonder how likely it is for it to happen again if i start a game with the exact same parameters

Just unlucky I guess, not sure if there's anything specific causing it.

Archived