Official FM 2011.1.1 "Hot Fix" Feedback Thread

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i tried starting a new game after patching to 11.1.1, it still prompts me to choose database "default" or "11.1.0". is this normal or just happened on me? anyone pls advise. thanks.

Asked and answered many, many times...in this very thread. Please read it, or barring that level of ambition, do a search.

Well... I don't know who is the guilty guy but i'm managing a team that a player who suposed to be a Defender, inside the game is a Goalkeeper, and there are missing players and player that even not exist in the real team.

Thanks and i hope you can help me.

Well... I don't know who is the guilty guy but i'm managing a team that a player who suposed to be a Defender, inside the game is a Goalkeeper, and there are missing players and player that even not exist in the real team.

Thanks and i hope you can help me.

Take your concerns to the Data Issues forums and be specific about the players and team(s) you have problems with.

I updated to 11.1.1 and when I want to start a new game it still shows 11.1.0 version :/ I play with the disc and I downloaded the disc version of patch and it still doesn't change anything in the game. by the wat patch was installed sucesfully - that's what message shown.

Need Help

is it only me or this 11.1.1 allows too many goals from wide positions (crossing)?

i didnt play alot on 11.1 so i dont if it was the same problem with it... but this is ridicolous.

how they manage to made game where every goals come from same position?

hope that this is not the case on 11.1 so can someone explain it to me is t the same like this?

I updated to 11.1.1 and when I want to start a new game it still shows 11.1.0 version :/ I play with the disc and I downloaded the disc version of patch and it still doesn't change anything in the game. by the wat patch was installed sucesfully - that's what message shown.

Need Help

As it was posted about 1000 times before, 11.1.1 does not come with a data update, so the database is still 11.1 but when you go to preferences it should show 11.1.1 as game version. :)

I've been playing in Wales for eight years.

Of those eight, in seven occasions I have been the team with the most yellows and the most reds.

In this present season, I have 73 yellows in 23 games *over 3 per game), 20 over the second team with most yellows, and ten red cards. Ten. In 23 games. One every two and a half games.

I'm sure it's my tactics. They must take the "don't pressure, tackle with caution and do not even slide tackle" as "go with both feet first".

Well done, SI.

Picture1-14.png

is over FM11 for now

Transfers are my main gripe:

How can C Ronaldo not be signed for 168m at the start of the game, yet 1 year later be on the transfer list and signed for less than 35m

R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S

And people are not being signed, after WC2014 I offered Rooney away due to him wanting insane high salary.... I offered him in the transfer window in july for ... 7.5 million £ no offers, we are talking about a 28 year old 20,5 million valued top goal scorer and best player at WC2014 that no one even wants to try and sign, it's got to be either a major transfer or finance bug.

It is really interesting that IMO the transfer system was really neat in 10.3 and then it is really crap in 11.1.1.

I really wonder how this can happen and how you can make a major (maybe the most important) factor in a football manager game worse after a year.

"Upset players' world" is also something to talk about. Maybe the managers just don't know how to make them happy and they will be happy to let good players' contract expire while they can be worth millions if they can be sold.

I have no complaints about game engine though. Of course there are some problems but this is probably the best ME ever.

It is really interesting that IMO the transfer system was really neat in 10.3 and then it is really crap in 11.1.1.

I really wonder how this can happen and how you can make a major (maybe the most important) factor in a football manager game worse after a year.

"Upset players' world" is also something to talk about. Maybe the managers just don't know how to make them happy and they will be happy to let good players' contract expire while they can be worth millions if they can be sold.

I have no complaints about game engine though. Of course there are some problems but this is probably the best ME ever.

Because in 10.3 lots of people complained it was impossible to buy the major stars. They've obviously toned it too much.

please respond i buy the game dvd but i dude the instalation for the patches.

install the two patch 11.1.0 and the next 11.1.1 or onlu install the patch 11.1.1?

i look the patch 11.1.1 only fix the problemas for the game but no update the problemas of the later patch 11.1.0 or yes fixes all bugs the later patch.

only install the 11.1.1 or the two patchs?

ive got the steam version of fm11 and when I started a new game the only databases i could use are 11.1.0 and default but no 11.1.1 or is 11.1.1 on steam just called 11.1.0

No there wont be an 11.1.1 in database choice pal because the database was't changed :) once you load game and go to game status it should say 11.1.1

Archived