dafuge's FM11 challenge

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The final day of the regular season saw substitute Johnny Cosgrove score a late winner to save a 3-2 win over Bury Town. After blowing the 2-0 lead, I was ready to absolutely lambaste the squad in the post match team talk. Fortunately that was not necessary and we go into the play-offs with home field advantage in the semis.

Maindenhead once again controlled what would happen on the weekend and they destroyed Newport Co. 5-1 to hand the league title to Eastbourne Boro. This makes me feel a bit better in being held to a 0-0 draw with them last week. It also means that even had I won last week, Eastbourne Boro could still not be passed. It does make me wonder how Maidenhead managed to end up 17th in the league though. Clearly they can hang with the big teams.

Looking ahead to the playoffs, Chippenham will play Bromley over two legs with the first match to be played away. We have beaten Bromley 3 of the 4 times we have played them and that gives me confidence going into the ties.

The playoffs have started, but apparently the players haven't figured out how important these games are.

Our first leg away at Bromley ended in disaster. We defended well the entire first half. However, it all started to unravel in the second half. The players were beat after only having 2 days off after the last game (Why on earth is the first game on Tuesday instead of waiting until at least Wednesday/Saturday???). We conceeded a goal in the 61st. Instead of trying to chase and pull the goal back I decided to continue to defend. A 1-0 deficit would not be too much to overcome at home. In the 84th, Chippenham star DC O'Connor picked up a knock and had to be substitued. From there on Bromley continued to press forward. It paid off as Chippenham conceded the second in the 3rd minute of stoppage time.

Yet another last second goal. Its getting rediculous and I don't have any idea what to do to stop it. We now head into the second leg down 2-0 on aggregate. I will have to attack from the opening whistle to pull 2 goals back, which will just open the defense even more.

Sigh, and it will be yet another season in the BSS for Chippenham Town. That 90+3 goal in the first leg proved to be our undoing. We were forced to attack from the opening whistle and they knew and were prepared for it. We finally managed to pull one goal back in the 62nd, but it was never meant to be. Just to give us one last kick while we were down, Bromley scored yet another 90th+3 goal in stopage time.

Final Score in the second leg 1-1. Bromley advance 3-1 on aggregate. Chippenham's season is over.

croydon-athletic.png

Croydon Athletic - Blue Square Bet South - 2011/12

With a media prediction of 19th we were going to be lucky to stay in the league and it turned out a bit better with us getting 14th.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Average season of rebuilding. Knocked out early in both cups so that helped in the Xmas period. 0 highlights really all season which was a bit disappointing.

FA Cup - Out quickly to a shockingly bad opponent.

FA Trophy - Only just squeezed by in the first match then lost a close match to a tough team, Chelmsford who won the BSS this year.

Squad - Still needs work!

Transfers - Dumped the whole team and picked up some choice players. Didnt get SS of these :\

Key Player Profiles

Andy Blackburn - Decent GK who was the only member of the original team. Got an offer of 20k for him and it was to hard to turn down. My backup GK was whining about no game time and he is great too so all good :)

James Gibb - our top striker, he is pretty decent and the top goal scorer for my team. Needs either a replacement or a partner to work with though

Lloyd Evans - My Welsh Captain who runs the defence and keeps the goals away :)

Career Overview

Season Team Country League League Finish Achievements

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011/12 Croydon Athletic England Blue Square Bet South 14th nil

Next Season

After getting sacked by Didcot, I started again. This went much better and I am hopefully learning from my mistakes. Wanted to scrape by this year and I though 14th wasnt too bad. Next season I want the squad built up and in a position I like, its not great where it is at the moment. Also need some cash from the cups and insaely need a wage budget increase. 2.1k? wtf chairman!?

0-2 loss to Newcastle and 1-2 Loss to Crystal Palace were good friendlies which brought some much needed cash. Im in the Red by 200k now :\

A recent turn of form of only 2 defeats in my last 11 games has pushed me up to 9th place at the end of January. 6 points off the playoffs at the moment.

Our away form has been excellent, the 4th best in the league in fact, but we have struggled at home, winning less than half our games.

Here's hoping for a playoff push!

Just smashed Sheffield Wednesday 5-1. Valuable goals in what's going to be a close race for the 2nd automatic promotion place between us and Peterborough. Also, switching young striker Lee McEwan to a winger finally paid off. He could be awesome. 8 games left now.

Chippenham Town Season Review - Blue Square Bet South - 2012/13

Media Prediction: 18th

Actual Finish: 3rd. Lost in playoff semi-final.

I'm really disappointed in this season. We played very well through 90% of the season only to throw it all away when it got down to wire and really mattered. The quality in the squad was there all year. I think this team has enough quality to be able to finish mid-table in League 2, but we just cant show it to get there.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Transfers

I've already started to offload the deadwood and bring in new players for next season. I expect this next transfer window to be pretty active as I've got a bunch of whiners on the squad who need to go.

Squad

The squad was strong enough to get the job done. It didn't happen and there will likely be many changes. I've got several unhappy players that need to go, including a few first teamers.

Chippenham Starting 11

GK

Oscar Jansson will be here next season unless I get some big offer. He gets the job done and doesn't whine when I give my other keepers games, even though he's on a key player contract.

Defense

DR: Darren Cole - Cole was solid at right back all season. I've had him on my Chippenham team the last several years and he's always done the job. That being said, he likely won't be here next season. He feels he deserves a better contract, but wants stupid money. He's transfer listed by request and unhappy. I don't have a reliable backup at the position however, so I won't let him go for free until I find someone to replace him.

DC: Anthony O'Connor - O'Connor is still the rock at the back. He's no longer has the best stats for a DC in the squad, but he still plays like it.

DC: Fraser Kerr - Kerr held the second DC spot for most of the season. He does the job and works well with O'Connor. However, I've since signed several DC's who I think are better and Kerr will likely shift to a backup role. His value is still very high at 40k. With TNS, Llanelli, and Sligo Rovers interested, I will cash in if the opportunity presents itself.

DL: Daniel Day - Again Day is probably not the best player I have at the position, but he has still managed to hold it most of the season. He doesn't complain and is the only DL I have that isn't whining about playing time. Perhaps that's why he gets the start more often than not.

Midfield

MR: Keanu Marsh-Brown - Keanu is one of the best players in this squad. His pace on the wing sets up plenty of goals. He's championship potential, but likely wont develop quite that far with my cruddy coaches and training facilities.

MC: Rhys McCabe - Still the dominant play maker in midfield. He does his job and does it well. I expect him to feature heavily again next season.

MC: Ryan Leonard - Leonard provides the defensive cover which allows Mc CAbe to provide the offense. However, he is unhappy over his contract. I agree that he deserves a raise, but he won't accept lower than 500 w/k, which I won't do. He is also transfer listed by request. With several clubs interested, and his contract status uncertain, he has likely played his last game at Chippenham.

ML: I was hoping Cedric Evina would make this spot his this year. However, he has been constantly injured and ineffective even when healthy. It has been left winger by committee this year and none of them are happy about it.

Strikers

Target Man: Felix Gibson - What can I say, hes the first Chippenham player to hit 30+ goals in a season for me....and that goes back 3 versions of FM. He doesn't have the stats and I have no idea how he does it, but I can't complain.

Poacher: This has been a committee spot with Ethan Mannion, Callum Bagshaw, and Johnny Cosgrove sharing the rep. I'm still waiting for someone to decide to make this position theirs.

FA Cup

We finally had a successful cup run, earning a 3rd round draw away at L1 Bradford. We ended up losing, but it was a good run and a much needed boost for our finances.

FA Trophy

I intentionally fielded a weak side to lose early. The fixture congestion was just too bad to attempt multiple cup runs at once.

Finances

We are still bleeding money every month. The FA cup run helped to reduce the deficit, but we are still running a large debt. I can't see this improving at all until we make it probably to league 2.

Board

The board has simply been the best I could possibly ask for. Around Christmas I again asked them to increase the number of coaches and scouts available. They were slightly reluctant, but eventually agreed. I haven't seen the extra spots open up yet, but I'm hoping they will appear next season. They also agreed to expand our scouting knowledge again, which should put us at worldwide. This is slightly amusing as we are still in the BSS and I can't use any of this knowledge, but will be welcome later. (SI probably needs to tone this down. In past years you couldn't get even all of Europe until L2 or L1, which is much more realistic). I have been allowed 2 additional physios, though I cant find anyone decent to fill the roles. I was even cheeky enough to ask the board to improve our training facilities. They completely agreed they need to be much better...but alas we have no money lol.

Goals for next season

Automatic Promotion.

Completely rebuild coaching staff

Completely rebuild squad

Take a good look at the squad now if your interested. Its all going to be different next season. Between unhappy campers who are ****ing me off and want out, and people that just cant hack it anymore, its going to be an entirely changed squad next year.

(Apologies for the crappy update. I'm still ****ed off at my entire squad and its hard to try and sell recommendations on people your upset with)

Career Review

Season    Team        League              Pos   Pld  Won  Drn  Lst  For  Ag   G.D  Pts   Achievements

2011/12   Chippenham  Blue Square South   6th   42   20   10   12   68   55   +13  70    None
2012/13   Chippenham  Blue Square South   3rd   42   21   14   7    77   45   +32  77    Playoff Semi-Finalists

Oxford City 2011/2012 - Blue Square South

League - Predicted to come 22nd, I defied all expectations, after a poor start, and came 16th, which I am quite pleased with. Board are delighted.

Farnborough won the Blue Square South playoffs, beating Dover 1-0.

FA Cup - 8-0 3rd round exit away to Everton. Jackpot, baby!

FA Trophy - 3rd round, beating two BSP sides on the way

With a blistering attack in the league (Scored 74) and a poor defence (Conceded 62) I know exactly where my problems lie for next season. Shipping less goals should see me fly up the league. Captain Obvious strikes again!

Aims for next season - Work on improving the defence, keep doing the same in attack, and keep doing the same, or better up front. Should have a healhy amount to spend, must not waste.

What's the code for the season by season table?

520px-FCUM_logosvg.png

FC United of Manchester

Season 4 - 2014/15 – League One

Preseason - Media Prediction: 17th

Under Pressure

Club Info

Big expectations, and major pressure this season. After our amazing FA Cup win last year, and our entry into the UEFA Cup, the board expected no less than top half. This was going to be tough. I’m not going to make this too longwinded, posting the final matches of each cup competition only.

The Season

Not a particularly bad season in whole. We may have lost out in all of the cups, the only disappointment being the JPT loss to Lincoln, but we did very well in all of them. Especially the Europa League. In the League, we did very well, ALMOST pipping Sheff Wed to 2nd place at the end. But instead, we had to do it the hard way.

Community Shield Loss

Johnston’s Paint Trophy Loss

League Cup 4th Round Loss

FA Cup 4th Round Loss

Europa League Results

Fiorentina v FC United | FC United v Fiorentina

QPR v FC United | FC United v QPR

FC United v Crystal Palace

League One Table | Position Graph

Transfers | Squad

Confidence | Finances

League Awards

League One Manager of the Year

Jordan Swinburn

FC United Awards

Fan's Player of the Year

Zavon Hines

Top Scorer

Zavon Hines

22 goals in 59 games for Zavon. The goal count may seem low, but that’s only because the goal count was shared once again this season, which is a good thing. Chopra wasn’t far behind on 19, same with Nimely, who had 18. Borini got 15. Nicely shared around.

The Jordan Swinburn Award (The Surprise of the Season award)

Getting as far as we did in the Europa League. Especially the 3-2 win against CSKA Moscow.

The Millward Player Choice Award (Manager's Player of the Year)

Zavon Hines

So many people to choose from this year, but simply for the amount of goals he scored, and the work rate and all round effort he put in throughout the season, Zavon Hines HAS to win this. 22 goals, 8 assists, 6 MoMs, and an average rating of 7.13. Not to mention he's the sole reason we got into the playoff final, after his hat trick.

Goal of the Season (Decided by Midgetram)

3rdBorini v Besiktas

2ndChopra v Oldham

1stIbrahim v CSKA Moscow

Next Season

Stay up. Attempt to overachieve. Mount a good few cup runs and keep the finances running high. I also want to try and keep Francisco Javier Lopez Sanchez in, after he did a damn good job.

Career Overview

Season          League                League Finish     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12         Blue Square North         4th           Promoted – Playoffs
2012/13         Blue Square Premier       5th           Promoted – Playoffs
2013/14         League 2                  1st           Promoted – Champions/FA Cup Winners
2014/15         League 1                  3rd           Promoted – Playoffs

You're walking the challenge this year. Keep up the good work, and you'll probably be the first person to win the Premiership and Champions League in this years challenge.

I doubt it. Now's where I seem to mess things up. I expect to either go up this season and struggle for a few seasons first... or struggle for a few seasons first, go up and do it quickly.

Going to post a mid-season update badge of my goings on in the BSP soon. Don't fancy I can commit to any updates until mid-December as I have finals coming up. I can play between study breaks but don't fancy I can give proper updates until I'm finished.

Ins: (All on frees, unless stated)

Andy Carroll

Eliseu

Fabio

Robert Green

Carlton Cole

Oh Bum-Seok

Tamir Cohen

Nery Castillo

Sam Ricketts

Titus Bramble

Outs: (All released, unless stated)

Nick Ajose

Callum McFadzean

Owain Tudor-Jones

Dominic Shimmin

Ramon Sanchez

Jake Kean

Daniel Toribio (QPR - 28k)

Caleb Folan

Nikola Saric (Barnsley - Loan)

Robert Green in? Are you nuts?!!!!

Off topic:

I'm just doing my usual scouting of prem teams u-18 players ahead of the regen date. Look at this kid!!! Those mental stats are incredible for an 18 year old. Fulham apparently signed him from Ajax a year ago. Theres no way they are keeping him very long though, although they have already given him 42k/week to try lol. Amusingly Fulham is playing Diomansy Kamara ahead of him.... no wonder they are about to get relegated.

The team for the first match against Coventry...

GK - Green

DR - Ricketts

DL - Fabio

DC - Bramble

DC - Lopez Sanchez

MC - Hargreaves

MC - Barry

AMR - Eliseu

AML - Castillo

ST - Cole

ST - Carroll

Subs: Turnbull, Zamani, Veseli, Ibrahim, Hines, Borini, Nimely

And the games begin!

8 - Andy Carroll scores! Towering header. 1-0!

HT. Coventry have had 1 meaningful shot on goal, we've had about 10. All going well so far.

52 - Andy Carroll takes a knock. Brought off as a precaution. Borini and Ibrahim on for Carroll and Hargreaves.

68 - 1-1. Jutkiewicz scores for Coventry. Cole off for Hines.

86 - 2-1 to Coventry. Green did a Rob Green there. Bad, bad goal.

FT. 2-1. Not happy about Green's keeping that match, but the performance was good.

Anyone had any stadium expansions yet?

Gypsum got a new stadium I believe. Haven't seen any expansions, but its possible no one mentioned it. Chippenham (which both gypsum and I have) will always get a stadium over expansion as we don't own our ground. I'd guess FC United (the other popular choice) would be the same way, although they start in a shared stadium which is much larger.

The team for the first match against Coventry...

GK - Green

DR - Ricketts

DL - Fabio

DC - Bramble

DC - Lopez Sanchez

MC - Hargreaves

MC - Barry

AMR - Eliseu

AML - Castillo

ST - Cole

ST - Carroll

Subs: Turnbull, Zamani, Veseli, Ibrahim, Hines, Borini, Nimely

And the games begin!

8 - Andy Carroll scores! Towering header. 1-0!

Someone is starting a geriatric ward eh? :p Average age of that squad must be like 34? :p

682.png

Marine FC

2014-15

Blue Square Premier

League

After two failures in the play-off semi finals, I was determined that we would secure the single automatic promotion place this season. There wasn't anyone of the quality of Hartlepool coming down, so I was confident that we'd have a better chance than last season, and we began in superb fashion. After drawing our opening two games we then won the next six and weren't beaten until the 13th game of the season.

We reacted well to that defeat (against Gateshead), winning seven of our next nine games (the other two fixtures in that run were draws against Tamworth and Telford). A defeat against Alfreton took that run away from us as we reached the halfway point of the season, but we were still sitting comfortably atop the table and looking good for promotion.

A defeat against Salisbury saw us lose all the lead we'd built up, but again we reacted well, going four games unbeaten (three wins and a draw) to keep ourselves alive at the top. A 2-1 defeat to Blue Square North side Droylsden in the FA Trophy, however, seemed to destroy morale, and things began to fall apart. Draws against Macclesfield and Wrexham were surrounded by defeats against Cambridge, Basingstoke, and an 8-0 thumping by Accrington which made me want to cry.

Salisbury had pulled away from everyone else as we tumbled down the table, but a win over nemesis Gateshead got us back on the right track. We weren't playing at all well, but the points started to come and we secured our place in the play-offs with a few games to spare.

The end of the season has so far been met with bad form from us in the past, but we rounded off the regular season with wins over Telford (3-0) and Fleetwood (2-0) to secure second in the table. We lost only once (against Mansfield) in our final eleven matches and felt pretty good going into the play-offs.

We'd beaten Grimsby twice in the league (4-0 and 2-1), but we were staring down the barrel after seven minutes at Blundell Park, a goal and a man down. We fought back valiantly and led 2-1 early in the second half, but a double from Ashley Hemmings in the final twenty minutes saw the home side run out 3-2 winners.

I was sensing a third straight semi final defeat (and there was a distinct possibility that my PC would have taken flying lessons had that happened), but we dominated the second leg at Rossett Park, goals from John-Joe O'Toole and Alban Bunjaku sealing our place at Wembley.

A crowd of 38,000 turned up to watch us play Mansfield, and before the game I couldn't call how it was going to go. In eight matches against them in this challenge, we had won four and lost four, and the games in the current season had seen us win 3-1 and Mansfield win 4-2.

We started well, passing the ball around on the big pitch and took the lead through Callum Bagshaw. Mansfield soon asserted dominance, however, and deservedly equalised. I hoped to get into half time still level, but an opportunistic effort from Richard Adams in injury time put us ahead again. When Andy Mitchell curled in an absolute beauty four minutes into the second half I began to believe, and even though George Porter scored his second for Mansfield, looping a header over James Gilpin, we held on and won promotion to the Football League!

League Position Graph

Cups

Seriously suck arse. Dumped out in the qualifying round of the FA Cup by Barrow and ditched by Droylsden in the 1st Round of the FA Trophy.

Transfers

Not as much of a revolving door this season, we aimed to bring in a bit more quality than quantity and managed that. Backup goalkeeper Mark Weir was a horrid signing, making clanging errors whenever he was on the pitch, but the likes of Cillian Sheridan, Byron Anthony, Jean-Paul Kalala and John-Joe O'Toole meant that it was a very successful summer overall.

Terkleton's Top 5 Players

5. Jean-Paul Kalala - We needed someone to add steel to the centre of our midfield, and he did just that. We played with a higher defensive line this season and it was his job to press the opposition in their own half, winning us the ball back in dangerous positions. He weighed in with more goals than I was expecting as well, so I'm hoping to get a good second year out of his ageing legs.

4. Cillian Sheridan - Our first signing of the summer, I had spent most of the previous season trying to persuade him to join after he was released by CSKA (Sofia). He finally accepted after admitting that no one else was interested, and rewarded our patience. He spent a lot of the season on the bench, but when Adams' form dipped dramatically in the second half of the season he stepped up to the plate, weighing in with some crucial goals as the promotion push marched through its important stages. Attracting a lot of interest from League 1 clubs.

3. Richard Adams - Ahead of Sheridan only because of the sheer number of goals scored, the vast majority of which came in the first half of the season. A record breaking season for the youngster, who also picked up his first cap for the Welsh U-21 side, he was a machine in the first half of the season, scoring goal after goal after goal, and was the biggest reason why we sat top of the table for so long. His form dropped terribly in the second half, but bounced back to nick a goal at Wembley and help us to promotion.

2. John-Joe O'Toole - With Kalala winning so much ball, we had to have someone who knew how to use it. John-Joe is way too talented to be playing Conference football, but after his release by League 1 side Colchester, he seemed more than willing to make the drop down. His eye for the defence-splitting pass was crucial, and he'll be a big player for us as we try to avoid the dreaded drop straight back down next season.

1. Callum Bagshaw - Though this was his best goalscoring season for us, Bagshaw actually wins the #1 spot for his leadership by example through the crunch time of the season. As the pressure grew and the games ran out his performance levels just got better and better, culminating in the opening goal at Wembley, putting us on the front foot. Happiest when allowed to play on the shoulder of the last defender, he has been a great servant of the club. I'm unsure as to whether he can make the step up, but he'll get every chance he needs to prove himself.

Marine FC Goal of the Season

Control, turn and shot from twenty-five yards, nestling into the top corner. You could perhaps ask the keeper to take up a better position, but for me you can't take anything away from Cillian on this one; a superb strike.

A superbly weighted quick pass from O'Toole releases Bagshaw, and despite the attentions of three defenders, he has the composure to take it wide of the 'keeper and slide the ball home. Top goal from a top striker.

Not only is this a great strike from the long-distance king, but the importance of it gives it extra weight. The goal that took us into the Football League wins this season, a perfectly curled effort into the corner of the net, leaving the Mansfield 'keeper with no chance.

Next Season

Avoid.The.Drop.

Career Overview

Season League Final Pos. Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011/12 Blue Square North 2nd Promoted via play-offs
2012/13 Blue Square Premier 3rd Lost in play-off semi final
2013/14 Blue Square Premier 4th Lost in play-off semi final
2014/15 Blue Square Premier 2nd Promoted via play-offs

Marine FC 100 Club*

Name (Position) League Games (Overall Games); League Goals (Overall Goals); Average Rating
(Dates at club)

James Gilpin(GK) 160 175 52 54 6.79
(2011-Present)

Callum Bagshaw(ST) 154 169 76 84 7.22
(2011-Present)

Andy Parry(DC) 119 132 12 12 7.07
(2011-Present)

Matty Crowell(MC) 111 129 14 18 6.98
(2011-Present

Cedric Evina(D/ML) 104 115 6 7 6.93
(2012-Present)

Kenny Strickland(DRC) 103 115 5 7 6.96
(2011-2014)

Charni Ekangamene 101 111 29 32 6.98
(2012-Present)(ML/ST)

Patrik Poór(DRC) 97 105 1 1 6.89
(2012-2015)

Brian McGroary(MRL) 95 101 10 10 6.96
(2012-Present)

Managerial Record

Season Games Won Lost Drawn For Against Win %
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12 51 29 9 13 112 67 56.86
2012/13 54 30 13 11 124 80 55.55
2013/14 52 27 14 11 86 55 51.92
2014/15 52 29 10 13 121 76 55.76

Total 209 115 46 48 441 278 55.02

*This is a feature tracking those who have played 100 or more games for me at Marine. With goalkeepers, the league goals (overall goals) figures are replaced by clean sheets.

So.... I may have gone just a little bit overboard. I had planned on totally revamping the team, but I hadn't planned on offering near as many contracts as I just did. I was looking through the released players on june 1, and I ended up offering contracts to probably 30ish? of them. All were ex-prem players and my scouts rate all of them League 1 or better potential (yes I know my scouts are probably lieing). It was just refreshing to offer small contracts (almost all are <70p/w), for players with at least a few good key stats, who were WILLING to be backups/prospects and won't be pestering me nonstop if I don't have them in the first team!

It will be interesting to see how many of them accept (I'm sure I wont be the only one to offer them contracts). I haven't had any luck at all with good foreign players making the jump, so its time to try the english regen route lol. I'm also getting quite a bit of interest in the players I'm looking to offload, which is great! Could be a very different Chippenham squad next season.

Terk: Woot! Congrats on Promotion! Agreed on the cups thing! Wow Gilpin is turning into an absolute machine for you. 52 cleansheets in 160 matches! Glad to see some more names on your 100+ list. I don't know how you manage to keep the same guys all the time. I always seem to end up with high turnover on non starters.

Got to love a bargain! I just signed ex-Arsenal regen Steven Hooper to a contract. My scouts have him rated as leading Championship (I wish, although this is my 15JA/15JP). Now that hes signed my coaches don't rate him near as well of course ( I don't have a single coach that will give me decent JP/JA advice). However, on his profile screen it now shows that he's due to join the international squad in a few days! That would make him my first England international, albeit probably at the U-19 level. Taking a look at the rest of the U-19 squad and their values.... I think I probably did well :) Also of note, those "Bids" on Tommy Allen and James Marsh...yeah thats me too lol. I could have 3 England U-19s!

Now I just need first class training facilities so I can fulfill their potential.... jordan can I borrow a few mil?

edit: It works better when I actually link the SS's I'm talking about lol.

Congrats Bartman (great response from 19th the previous season), Jordan (be honest, was even getting promoted from League 1 an anti-climax after winning the FA Cup the previous season?!) and Terk (that must feel seriously good after the 2 previous semis :)).

Archived