[FM11][RELEASED] Numbered Tactic Sliders Skin/Mod

Octavianus[GER]

FM2011 Numbered Tactic Sliders v3.0 [english version]

made by Octavianus

You never know how many klicks you made within your tactics?

This little modifcation adds numbers behind the sliders, so you always know how many klicks you've made.

--- What is he talking about? ---

"A picture is worth a thousand words" - actually I need two pictures :D

Without modification:

fm11withouttacticalsliodc0.jpg

With modification:

fm11withtacticalslider3h9p.jpg

--- Installation ---

If you open the archive you see 5 different things: 2 folders, 2 xml-files and a Readme.

The Readme is just saying the same things below, so if you link my file anywhere else any other person can understand what to do without the need of being registered here in SI forums (well, I recommend everybody to register to the SI-Forums nevertheless).

a) Using this mod for FM2011-Standard-Skin

Extract (not empty! just leave all the files within the folders) the folders to:

Win Vista/Windows 7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins\

Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins\

Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins\

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011\skins\

Start FM, go to Preferences, choose the skin "Tactical Sliders with numbers (Light)". Changes will be applied immediately. ;)

Or choose: Tactical Sliders with numbers (Dark) for the dark version of the Standardskin

b) Using it within another skin/modification or personalised skin

Extract the 2 xml-files to:

Win Vista/Windows 7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins\*yourskinname*\panels

Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins\*yourskinname*\panels

Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins\*yourskinname*\panels

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011\skins\*yourskinname*\panels

(if your skin has no panels-folder, create one!)

Start FM and go to the Preferences screen before unticking 'use skin cache', ticking 'reload skin on confirm' then clicking confirm.

This folder appears right after starting FM11 one time!

You can also change this location of your User Data Folder within the FM11-options.

--- Notes ---

Many thanks to radestock's version from FM2009, he had the original idea: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=98658

This version is based on my previous version for FM2010: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/195918-FM2010-Numbered-Tactic-Sliders

--- Changelog ---

v3 - Fixed a bug with the parent-skin version of the bright skin

v2 - Enabled dark skin

--- Download ---

DOWNLOAD

Hope you enjoy it!

Just an addition:

Of course there will be a dark version once FM11 is released.

I don't know whether it is now possible to edit the FM11-Training section and their sliders, but if anybody wants to try it. Here are my (useless) efforts from FM10:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4950102#post4950102

If you want to try it. Good luck!

There is no *FM-UDF* folder in my SI folder. Where does this go?

EDIT: this goes to:

Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins

The "skins" part should be mentioned in the readme. I'm playing fm for years now and never heard of fm-udf folder.

There is no *FM-UDF* folder in my SI folder. Where does this go?

The "skins" part should be mentioned in the readme. I'm playing fm for years now and never heard of fm-udf folder.

--- Where can I find my *FM-UDF*? ---

Win Vista/Windows 7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\

Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\

Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/

I suppose UDF=User Documents Folder, it's not explicit but generally you can get it.

;6115337']Well' date=' I thought that UDF is a common abbreviation for the user data folder.[/quote']

Yeah well I think that User Data means the Documents and Settings...we're speaking about the same I suppose.

I generally called it documents :)

Thank you for the fm11 version :p

Ok I will ask again, as I asked one year ago.. is it possible to do this for training schedules?

I know for FM10 you said it is not possible... maybe something changed in 2011 and now is possible?

will you plan to give it a try? I t would be awesome :p

thanks again

I will of course give these training shedules a try. But don't have the time at the moment. Let's say in the end of december.

Anyone else who want to try that might want to read my (useless) efforts in FM10:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4950102#post4950102

Just follow my posts there and you will get an idea of how to tweak these lines. But once again. Hasn't worked for FM10 and I currently don't believe that this has changed for FM11. :(

• 1 month later...
Link broken :(

No, it's fine. But especially at times like 5pm here in Germany everybody goes on the internet, so the servers are very busy. Just try your luck once again. Maybe at midday or later in the evening.

If it's still to busy I can upload it to another place for you, no problem. Just tell me what hoster works best for you. :)

Can you test and see if this works for rd5 skin?

I tried and got crashes every time.

Mate, I tried this and had no problems. Has this skin worked before?

I've taken this download: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3795

Worked perfectly for me. I've uploaded the skin with the modification for you, try it. It hasn't crashed for me. If it does for you, you should check other things. Using other dbs? custom databases? Or anything else?

http://www.file-upload.net/download-3072732/rd5modded.rar.html

Link not working?

No, it's fine. But especially at times like 5pm here in Germany everybody goes on the internet, so the servers are very busy. Just try your luck once again. Maybe at midday or later in the evening.

If it's still to busy I can upload it to another place for you, no problem. Just tell me what hoster works best for you. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hate to revive an old thread, but just been introduced to this and it's the single most useful FM mod I've ever come across, massive thanks and a deserved bump for other to find this.

• 6 months later...

Archived