FM11: Liverpool FC Thread: Getting Back To Where We Belong

lfc7

Hey yeah, unfortunately my last screen shot doesn't exactly show it! but thats my first loss in charge! We've been scoring, and usually defending quite well.

I play my team based on a 4-2-3-1, with 2cm's, an AML, AMR, And AMC with a lone striker.

Both wingers are inside forwards, and the forward is an Advanced forward.

These are my Results

LiverpoolLiverpool_Fixtures.png

I will upload the tactic if you want.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
care to share

;)

:p

I have never understood training in this game.

They are based on Tugs training also ive made a extra 2 ones for long term injuries & another one for fitness for a player who returns from a long term injury ill see how they go & may upload them later on if they go well

They are based on Tugs training also ive made a extra 2 ones for long term injuries & another one for fitness for a player who returns from a long term injury ill see how they go & may upload them later on if they go well

Alright mate i am just using the normal training at the moment but will give yours a try if you want when there ready

end of august update

a pretty poor start to the season tbh. first game of the league was ok, fulham at home and recorded a comfortable 3-0 win with the highlight of the match being a debut goal by luis suarez.

next up was my europa league 4th round qualifier against nordsjaelland, decided to go for a mix of youth and experience and recored a comfortable but unimpressive 2-0 victory with danny pacheco popping up with a goal

next in the league was wolves away and after going a goal up in 4 mins thought i was in for a reletively easy game however for the rest of the match wolves had me on the back foot and scored an 91st minute equaliser.. very dissapointing result

then it was the second leg of my europa league qualifier, decided to go for a little more youth in this leg and instantly regretted it conceding a goal inside the first 40 seconds. the then scored a second on 68 mins and i decided it was time to take action. luckily for me captain fantastic came on to score a fantastic goal to send me through on away goals. but again not a very impressive result.

finally i had stoke in the league and despite fielding virtually my strongest team could only manage i disappointing 1-0 win.

also the draw for the europa league has landed me with leverkusen, rosenborg and omonoia and got the mancs in the league cup 3rd round.

Finally won a game only had 1 win of my last 8 games before that sounds like IRL.
Wow Baracar is on fire scored 4 in the last 2 games so far :p
end of august update

a pretty poor start to the season tbh. first game of the league was ok, fulham at home and recorded a comfortable 3-0 win with the highlight of the match being a debut goal by luis suarez.

Just beat Stuttgart 3-0 in the 1st leg of the 1st rd knockout of the europa league.

Well in :thup: keep it up

so..

after 11 games i'm at the top of the table :)

goals are starting to dry up a bit so i think its time to tweak the tactics a bit but should be alright.

Drew against chelsea away which was critical to my title hopes so im pretty happy with that :)

Only 2 games left to go im 5th battle for 4th is gonna be between my team,spurs & man city the 2nd half of the season has been a nightmare lost to blackpool then 2 weeks later i beat chelsea away funny season.Will post season 1 review soon im gonna make alot of changes to my squad for season 2.

Good morning guys, just time to jump on now, and see how everyone's saves are going, before I go out and hit a few balls on the range.

After that appauling Fulham result I had last night I then had Dortmund who I drew with In Germany, and then a 3-1 win at Anfield to WBA, who actually went ahead! My half time team talks do the trick though. I actually scream at my computer, like I think I would do in the dressing room =D

Always good to get either a point, or 3 points against chelsea, especially away - so well done nots keep it up!

Unlucky in the Europa League Glenn! But you can concentrate on making that 4th place now! and getting a C.League spot, which I suppose go out of the Europa league is a small price to pay, for making sure you can qualify for Champions league. So good luck with that!

Alright I'll be back in a few hours guys!

Good morning guys, just time to jump on now, and see how everyone's saves are going, before I go out and hit a few balls on the range.

After that appauling Fulham result I had last night I then had Dortmund who I drew with In Germany, and then a 3-1 win at Anfield to WBA, who actually went ahead! My half time team talks do the trick though. I actually scream at my computer, like I think I would do in the dressing room =D

Always good to get either a point, or 3 points against chelsea, especially away - so well done nots keep it up!

Unlucky in the Europa League Glenn! But you can concentrate on making that 4th place now! and getting a C.League spot, which I suppose go out of the Europa league is a small price to pay, for making sure you can qualify for Champions league. So good luck with that!

Alright I'll be back in a few hours guys!

Thanks mate it looked like i was gonna make the top 4 easy 2nd half was a nightmare for me at one stage lost 6 in a row Nando & Stevie missed most of the 2nd half Im gonna make alot of changes to my squad so ill have decent backup for Nando & Stevie in season 2

Season 1 review

League:4th

Carling cup:3rd rd

Fa cup 3rd Rd

Europa league:2nd knockout rd

Top 3 goalscorers

Gerrard 19

Torres 15

Kuyt 10

Now gonna see how much Henry gives me & ill make big changes to my squad.

how is everyones finances going??

about halfway through the season im in the red by about 13 million... anyone else in a similar situation?

how do the finances look at the end of the season etc?

Go boardroom the the finances should be there

Results after fiirst season:

Semi Final League Cup lost to Cardiff 3-4

Final FA cup lost to Nottm Forest 0-1

Final Europa League lost to Lyon 0-1

But most important I won the premiership =)

eindstand.png

well done mate looks very good for first season :thup:

Were do you play both suso and pacheo?

AMC

Season 1 review

League:4th

Carling cup:3rd rd

Fa cup 3rd Rd

Europa league:2nd knockout rd

Top 3 goalscorers

Gerrard 19

Torres 15

Kuyt 10

Now gonna see how much Henry gives me & ill make big changes to my squad.

Well done on getting 4th good luck in season 2

Results after fiirst season:

Semi Final League Cup lost to Cardiff 3-4

Final FA cup lost to Nottm Forest 0-1

Final Europa League lost to Lyon 0-1

But most important I won the premiership =)

eindstand.png

Well done on the league win :thup:

so far so good in my 1st season in charge near the end of october i am 4th in the league 6 points off the top. Made 4 signings in the summer Afellay, Kevin, Capdevilla and Lavezzi sold bruna and itandje for small fees. Only problem is i had 6 Center Midfielders and i have had an injury crisis and am left with Lucas & Kevin so i am considering giving Spearing a chance in the 1st team for a while. Gotta say the partnership of Lavezzi and Torres is unbelievable atm 12 goals in all competitions for both of them.

just installing the game :D Looking forward to this, to bad i got loads of bloody college work but i think a fail in life is worth winning the league with the reds
Hi all

I'm starting my Liverpool game and hoping for the best One quick question, does anyone know whether it's possible to assign a scout to one of your shortlists to just give ratings to everyone in one list?

Good luck with your saves

Kelly just scored his 1st goal for the club in a League Cup Qtr final match against Pompey :D

[video=youtube;VVQL28JTdB0]

Am off be back on later

Archived