FM11: Liverpool FC Thread: Getting Back To Where We Belong

lfc7

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can anyone help me ive played 4 matches in the prem and cant score have lots of shots off target so can anyone tell me a good formation please ive tryed 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3
Depends on your squad most people here play 4-2-3-1 try playing Torres as a poacher or Advanced forward.

Hey guys, just got the game and started on the usual Liverpool game. I loaned out Babel and Jovanovic and brought in Elia for 15m£ and Shaqiri for 4.5 m£ on the wings.

I also bought Kadlec for 4m£, he looks like he's going to turn better this year.

Still looking for a young right back to take over Johnson in time. I looked into Aurier who usually turned great last year, but scouts say he'll be available for around 10m£ which is a bit steep. Any suggestions?

First competitive game, home to nitra in the europa league, torres scores 5! :D

Is munian better than Khouma-Babacar and lukaku?

On mine he has CA 2 stars and PA 4 and a half, he is also touted to be the next villa, signed him for 7.5 mil upfront and 2.5 over 12 months. on my save dani pacheco is also touted to be the next villa so in three or so years i'll have two villas and a torres upfront ;)

Alright lads.

Started a save with Liverpool. Heres my progress up to the end of August:

July

Started with Qualification for Europe, allowing me to spend £25Million.

Transfers

IN:

R. Lukaku - £8M

F. Coentrao £6M

E. Elia £8M + £7M over 48 Months.

OUT:

D. Ngog - £5M

S. Krygiakos - £3M

M. Jovanovic - Loan Fee £250.000

Games

LIVERPOOL 3-0 Banska Bystrica 3rd Round Qualification Leg 1

August

Games

Banska Bystrica 0-0 LIVERPOOL 3rd Round Qualification Leg 2

LIVERPOOL 2-0 Wigan Premiership

Maritimo 0-3 LIVERPOOL 4th Round Qualification Leg 1

Man City 3-0 LIVERPOOL Premiership (Sorry Lads)

LIVERPOOL 2-1 Maritimo 4th Round Qualification Leg 2

LIVERPOOL 4-0 Bolton Premiership

Anybody seeing improvements to players through training? Not understanding it at all, and not a single player has a green/red arrow to their stats!!

had to restart my save as the last one crashed without saving

my first action as manager. bring back robbie 'GOD' fowler :)

i also recommended that he'd make a great future scout and he said he's willing to start right away, gonna use him to tutor younger players as well as giving him a few scouting assignments to get him some experience scouting

I think I'm gonna start the save again.

I Bought way to many players, and I probably shouldn't of. Overloaded on like 5 prospect CM's while I only play 1cm. I also bought Alan Patrick, but had Gerrard, Suso and Pacheco, both of which I want to train up.

I'm going to rely more on our own youth I think, while still signing youth but maybe just one for each position, probably for the League Cup games and Europa Cup games, that I should be winning easily. Wish me luck.

And the highest rating so far goes to...Danny Wilson

Scored a hattrick on his debut, and set up a Suso goal in a Europa League 3rd round qual at home to Motherwell.

Ended with a 9.8 but got stretchered off with a torn hamstring in stoppage time and is out for 2-3 months :(

Is munian better than Khouma-Babacar and lukaku?

I'm not sure, need to play a few seasons and see how they develop. Babacar has a high fixed PA and his personality attributes are immense too, so he doesn't even need tutoring, should be a banker to become one of the top strikers in the game.

just smashed galatasaray 6-0 away from home!

Torres ripped their defense apart scoring 3 goals and hazard drilled a free kick from 30 yard out. Brilliant game.

Dropped down to second in the league after losing to Sunderland away from home. They are doing surprisingly well with their combination of bent and gyan up front and are the leading goal scoring team in the league.

Chelsea are now top, only dropped point once and have won all their other games. I'm in pretty good form now in the league apart from the hiccup against sunderland. 8 wins 1 loss i think and 1 point behind chelsea. I have a feeling the league title is going to come down to the results at anfield and stanford bridge... Torres has scored 10 in all competitions so far and is doing well as is gerrard.

Most of the youngsters are progressing nicely. Haven't had much chance to play robertson or suso yet but the others are getting a decent amount of game time due to my injuries (cole, jovanovic, agger, kuyt). Since i'm not really missing jovanovic or kuyt, i might look to offload them in the january transfer window and keep the youngsters playing in the first team like they are now.

Anyway i'm off to bed now....

have fun playing all

yep bought him, doing well coming on as a sub, taking on his man a beating them all the time,

i take it the 2 hazards are brothers, i thought it'd be nice to have them both at 1 club, only prob is they both play left wing

Archived