Footie Gamble - gamble on games with pretend cash *SPOILERS*

Razzler

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roberto922

I've been doing my bets in small increments, but decided to put all my money on games in the next week, ****es me off that there's a limit of £10k for the big bets, or £1k for the score ones, it's like they're trying to stop you from taking risks

Yeah if there was no limit you'd have massive totals on the games like Germany etc...

As for me I'm down on what I started with 93k, but should push back into the 100s over the course of today and tomorrow.

Quite happy with my current position, considering I was rock bottom of the OTF league after day 1. The majority of my winnings have come from South Korea and Japan, but there doesn't seem to be any similar opportunities in the next couple of days. Hopefully I can increase my balance with the likes of Slovakia and Brazil, though.

500 on the score (3.5k return), 5k on the result (15k return), 1k on the scorer. Wish I'd put more on them.

EDIT: Oh balls, just realised I missed the deadline for the next match. Oh well, I didn't have a clue what to go for anyway.

Yeah, completely forgetting to place a bet on the Spain game really helped me and I probably would have gone for a draw in the South Africa - Uruguay match if I'd actually remembered. Got the Chile result right, though, but none of the specifics because I never do.

I didn't go big on this at all, was thinking of lumping 10K on Argies but the return for a match in which I thought Korea had a smidge of a chance wasn't worth losing it.

I bet on 1-0, 2-0 and 2-1 IIRC, probably making nothing from this though

Archived