Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

The tactic is very well done, especially in terms of set pieces, in addition to the bug of the corners, which do not even think very fair, since it is a bug ... But even available in the balls goes to the area note that there was a care position players, I made some goals from set pieces, corners before this tactic had 14 goals ... I ended up with about 30 ... Because of the bug ... But I scored lots of goals from free which made me very happy ...

When I was really my team 100%, my 11 breeder and saw the strong team had a strong entrainment to play together and we made a lot of goals of moves, some even beautiful ... But note that to use this tactic should be taken to have quick defenses, since the fact of playing with only two men in the same midfield, makes the defense have to play loud to no large gap between defense and a half midfield, with this system suffers from a few goals from balls to the back of defense for her climb to near midfield ... Against small teams no problem, now against teams like Arsenal, Manchester City and so it is complicated ...

so far been the only problems that I found this tactic more ... AH, and I think it must have two PL they can combine well, gives a lot of goals this tactic ...

In SS see also the rest of the squad ... For you also have the notion that there is an underdog and had many injury problems midway through the season, which cost me out of the Champions ...

Again I want to give huge congratulations to the author of this tactic ... MR Dave Hough

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been using GCs tweak. I then converted it into a 4-1-2-1-2 by moving the FC into AMC. I then tweaked the Fullbacks closing ever so slightley. I also use OI's on the Opponents Fullbacks and Wingers, which is 'Show onto Wekaer Foot'. By doing this I minimized the amount of crosses which my team conceeds therfore concceding less goals. As I found that about 60-70% of goals against me were from crosses. If anyone is going to do this, then I reccommend you have a AMC who can both score and assist :thup:

The tactic is very well done, especially in terms of set pieces, in addition to the bug of the corners, which do not even think very fair, since it is a bug ... But even available in the balls goes to the area note that there was a care position players, I made some goals from set pieces, corners before this tactic had 14 goals ... I ended up with about 30 ... Because of the bug ... But I scored lots of goals from free which made me very happy ...

When I was really my team 100%, my 11 breeder and saw the strong team had a strong entrainment to play together and we made a lot of goals of moves, some even beautiful ... But note that to use this tactic should be taken to have quick defenses, since the fact of playing with only two men in the same midfield, makes the defense have to play loud to no large gap between defense and a half midfield, with this system suffers from a few goals from balls to the back of defense for her climb to near midfield ... Against small teams no problem, now against teams like Arsenal, Manchester City and so it is complicated ...

so far been the only problems that I found this tactic more ... AH, and I think it must have two PL they can combine well, gives a lot of goals this tactic ...

In SS see also the rest of the squad ... For you also have the notion that there is an underdog and had many injury problems midway through the season, which cost me out of the Champions ...

Again I want to give huge congratulations to the author of this tactic ... MR Dave Hough

Your welcome mate

Oke, I need your feedback for my lowleague tactic I have 3 parties in 4 days so i wont be able to ... nvm. Here is link, notice its not even beta. PM me or just post here

CLICK ME HARD

edit; tried to do 4-1-2-1-2

What tweaks do you recommend to your tactic, when I move the Central FC to AMC?

I have tried the 3 tactics (classic,beta,gcs) using Real Madrid. I played the 1st 11 league games with each tactic here are the results :

Classic = Home - P 5 W 5 D 0 L 0, Away - P 6 W 5 D 0 L 1 =30pts (3 pts ahead of 2nd) F-37 A-9

Beta = Home - P 5 W 5 D 0 L 0, Away - P 6 W 4 D 2 L 0 =29pts (2 pts ahead of 2nd) F-26 A-5

GCS = Home - P5 W 5 D 0 L 0, Away - P 6 W 4 D 2 L 0 =29pts (5pts ahead of 2nd) F-45 -11

It would seem GCS gets more goals,,Beta is the best defensive,,and Classic is a mix of both.

Ive been using Classic since patch 10.3 with Newcastle and Real Madrid, and have won everything with Real Madrid,,,I also won the premiership title in 3rd season with newcastle. Eventually i will try the tactics with Solihull Moors to see how far i can take them ( it will be a big test for the tactics).

Thanks Mr Hough i am very gratefull for all the hard work you put into making these tactics,,,without ppl like you the game would not be as good.

How good is this one you've uploaded? any success?
I can see the team name Cassino. Probably Italian Serie C am I right?

@Corkey, hard to say played only 10matches 7W 2D 1L.

@info0 Not sure which one, but lowest italian one :)

Yeah i dont think it would work so well, if you just dropped a striker in there. He has to at least have the attributes of an AMC. Because like i have said before the AMC tends to come deep to collect the ball and either try and run at the defense or play a through ball. I have noticed that they tend to arrive late into the box as well and get on the end of pull backs or parrys by the keeper

Jay007, how are you finding the 4-1-2-1-2? are you using any OI's?

It could be a number of things, Which version of the tactic are you using, I recommend the classic or the Original beta, The V2 i posted is more like an away tactic against hard teams because it's not as attacking and it aims to keep the ball instead of throwing every player forward to try and score.

Try using the bubba bay tuna team talks if your not already.

it could also be that your team is just going through a slump in form, Don't worry about this as every team goes through one at one stage, Even mine when i was Everton.

I've noticed that you aren't playing with either James Vaughan Jack Rodwell Mikeal Arteta or tim Cahill in your team, These players where instrumental in my Everton team Especilly Rodwell and Vaughan.

Thanks Mr. Hough for your advices of my team. But i think that my transfer players are better than rodwell, vaughan. Because the cahill and arteta are playing initiate. But the wounds of them stop us.

In my formation team i use the beta zico wizard. And i m not champion. Because i less scores and conceded more goals :S /B]

Rossi Milevskyi Yakubu (left striker, midle striker,right striker) -- this is strongest attack?

Fellaini is good in defensive midfielder position? because he is very slow, and marking and tackling is a litle number :S

And neville and baines are good full backs in everton?

thanks

I have tried the 3 tactics (classic,beta,gcs) using Real Madrid. I played the 1st 11 league games with each tactic here are the results :

Classic = Home - P 5 W 5 D 0 L 0, Away - P 6 W 5 D 0 L 1 =30pts (3 pts ahead of 2nd) F-37 A-9

Beta = Home - P 5 W 5 D 0 L 0, Away - P 6 W 4 D 2 L 0 =29pts (2 pts ahead of 2nd) F-26 A-5

GCS = Home - P5 W 5 D 0 L 0, Away - P 6 W 4 D 2 L 0 =29pts (5pts ahead of 2nd) F-45 -11

It would seem GCS gets more goals,,Beta is the best defensive,,and Classic is a mix of both.

Ive been using Classic since patch 10.3 with Newcastle and Real Madrid, and have won everything with Real Madrid,,,I also won the premiership title in 3rd season with newcastle. Eventually i will try the tactics with Solihull Moors to see how far i can take them ( it will be a big test for the tactics).

Thanks Mr Hough i am very gratefull for all the hard work you put into making these tactics,,,without ppl like you the game would not be as good.

Can you give me the GCS tactic please?

Jesus Christ. Nave10 all tactics are in Opening Post. Go to page number 1. THOSE TACTICS ARE THERE.

Get some motivation and do it yourself... Some people.

Go easy mate, He's clearly not a avid user of the forums is he

Well, he may learn. I just hate people who want everything to be given to them not looking through thread or not even reading opening post ;). Now be prepared for another questions about needed players...

@carreiraana it shouldn't matter. Real has squad capable of beating 90% of teams with unmodified 442...

using classic 10.3 tactic with my afc wimbledon side in the premiership in 2020, used my own tactic to get them there over the years but failed when i hit the big time. now after half a season of using this tactic i'm in 1st by 8 points to arsenal who have won it every year from 2010. corner cheat dont work for me, got 1 goal in 10 games from it lol so its definatly the tactics that are class. well done hough ur a legend

I also use OI's on the Opponents Fullbacks and Wingers, which is 'Show onto Wekaer Foot'. By doing this I minimized the amount of crosses which my team conceeds therfore concceding less goals. As I found that about 60-70% of goals against me were from crosses.

I have to second this . I have just kept 3 clean sheets in a row something that has been very rare for me. I also tight mark them as well, thanks for the tip corkey

Just make sure you keep an eye out if they change things around

Hey guys been waiting for a 442 tactic and since roftleo posted that "10.3 Mr.H _Zico10_gcs beta wizard WINGERELLI" ive been having amazing results with my Newcastle team 1st season 10.3.

Infact its so good i got Peter Lovenkrands a 10.0 from off the bench at half time. (my first ever not even kimz produced this)

Newcastle are probs the best team in league and with Jonas on left wing i probs have best winger aswell in league but still amazing results.

Fixtures

fix.png

Cardiff away

cardiff.png

Squad

squadl.png

No corner cheat either. pretty much same team except keeper and a few loans. the 3-2 leeds game i rested a few players.

Jay007, how are you finding the 4-1-2-1-2? are you using any OI's?

Havent really played much since before the weekend. Played about 3 league games of the new season. Won 2, and lost 1. I did take Preston to the pens in the 1st round of the league cup as well. Lost in the shoot out :(

Im still using the 4-1-2-1-2 though. From what ive seen the AMC is performing as well as he did last season. The problem im finding though is that i cant get both of my strikers to perform at the same time. Normally the Advanced Forward. Ive tried swapping the 2 strikers around i.e moving Donaldson my poacher to the advanced forward and my advanced forward to the poacher and it doesnt seem to make a difference. Whoever is in the advanced forward role gets low ratings. Suppose it gives me something to think about, because apart from that the tactic doesnt need much tweaking if any.

For OI. I generally show onto the weaker foot for the wingers and the strikers. I actually select their weakest foot (right or left) rather than just clicking weakest foot because i dont think my team has high enough stats in decisions etc to make their own choices. Their the only ones i use.

I also use a couple of shouts if im behind in a game, that seem to work pretty well. 'Get the ball forward and 'pass into space'. I find that when i use them my team will start to create some really good chances. Also if the AI is having a alot of chances etc i find switching from overload to attack normally gets you back into the game. I only really do that away from home though.

Been wondering as well. Does anyone change anything because of the scout reports. For example if the scouts says the pitch is long do they change the passing to more direct. Or closing down more if the scout says the AI likes to keep possession? I know the tactic wins alot more games for you than it loses. So doing the above possibly wouldnt make a difference. But im just interested in anyone does and if makes much of a difference.

Thanks Mr. Hough for your advices of my team. But i think that my transfer players are better than rodwell, vaughan. Because the cahill and arteta are playing initiate. But the wounds of them stop us.

In my formation team i use the beta zico wizard. And i m not champion. Because i less scores and conceded more goals :S /B]

Rossi Milevskyi Yakubu (left striker, midle striker,right striker) -- this is strongest attack?

Fellaini is good in defensive midfielder position? because he is very slow, and marking and tackling is a litle number :S

And neville and baines are good full backs in everton?

thanks

I think the team you have is good, Maybe just need the team to gel abit

I am using the GCS version with Juventus... However I moved the deep lying forward to the AMC position.

I have got Amauri, Iaquinta and Dzeko as strikers.

Mr Hough... who would be good as advanced forward and who would be good as poacher?

Thanks

I am using the GCS version with Juventus... However I moved the deep lying forward to the AMC position.

I have got Amauri, Iaquinta and Dzeko as strikers.

Mr Hough... who would be good as advanced forward and who would be good as poacher?

Thanks

I'd have Iaquinta as Poacher and Dzeko as Advanced forward.

Bordeaux first season only brought in Kike and Lukaku to play advanced forwards and Chamakh is deep lying. it's dominating every team possesion wise but we're missing shots because all the players are taking long shots even with the long shots to rarely. I've also set their CF down to normal but theyre still doing it

Bordeaux first season only brought in Kike and Lukaku to play advanced forwards and Chamakh is deep lying. it's dominating every team possesion wise but we're missing shots because all the players are taking long shots even with the long shots to rarely. I've also set their CF down to normal but theyre still doing it

I find Having two Midfielders with decent long shots is a massive bonus , as they can get a few vital goals. these are my MC's on my Sunderland save.

costinlazar.jpg

carlosmartins.jpg

I know they only have 8 goals between them but some of them goals have got me points when I would of lost.

I have to second this . I have just kept 3 clean sheets in a row something that has been very rare for me. I also tight mark them as well, thanks for the tip corkey

Just make sure you keep an eye out if they change things around

Really good to hear :thup: I will try Tight Marking as wel and see if that helps. Yet at the momment I haven't been doing any OIs... I may start again to try them :)

Tried to do something with my lowerleague tweak but cant do it anyway better. Anyhow I'm bored of wingless, so I gonna do it and im aware that probably it wont be as good as prev ones.

edit; feel free to tweak last one.