Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, started a new game with Ipswich and after a little while of the squad getting use to everyone I am now sitting at the top of the league. Played 18 W14 D2 L2 so not going to bad. The only trouble I'm having is that my central strikers are very inconsistant. They will have a storming game by scoring at least a couple and then have at least 2-3 games where they are playing poor with ratings between 5-6. I am mainly playing David Healy there and then I'll rotate him with John Fleck on loan from Rangers. The January transfer window will soon be available and I have 1.6 million to spend so I was wondering if anyone has got any suggestions to whom I should try and buy or should I just keep faith with Healy and Fleck. Cheers in advance :)

Its now January and I'm still top of the league and going along quite nicely. My 3 strikers now are Nonda and Lazovic as the advanced forwards and I've started using Connor Wickham in the deep lying forward position with great effect so far. And I've just had a brilliant result against Man Utd in the League Cup Semi-Final 1st Leg. Also I beat Aston Villa in the quarter final. Lets just hope I can reproduce that in the 2nd leg.

leaguecupleg1.th.png

I just cant get this tactic working with Sunderland without using the corner bug , wich is so infuriating.....

Is everyone whos having sucess using bubba ray teamtalks?

How many are using corner bug?

So irritated by it all when using tactic with corner bug , only scored 10 more on corners than chelsea yet my team seemed invincible. Yet when using the tatic as is my team seem total opposites

I'm really interested to see how The GCS tweak works if you switch the Central Striker to AMC. I know some have had success, so I am going to give it a try. I've got Modric & Gourcuff, so really need to utilise an AMC

Loan Signings all the way get a good keeper and some defenders you will Always score goals with this tactic so maybe just get 1 better striker

You are so right Mr Hough. I'm still in my first season with charlton and arsenal became my parent club and they loaned me their young keeper who has been ever-present in my first team all season. And he has the right stats as well. Happy days!!!!!!

I'm really interested to see how The GCS tweak works if you switch the Central Striker to AMC. I know some have had success, so I am going to give it a try. I've got Modric & Gourcuff, so really need to utilise an AMC

I've been trying the gcs version and i think it helps have a AM/FC with the right attributes of course as the att midfielder coz i think they are natural there and better at linking the play between midfield and attack.

I've been trying the gcs version and i think it helps have a AM/FC with the right attributes of course as the att midfielder coz i think they are natural there and better at linking the play between midfield and attack.

Thanks for info mate

Yeah i dont think it would work so well, if you just dropped a striker in there. He has to at least have the attributes of an AMC. Because like i have said before the AMC tends to come deep to collect the ball and either try and run at the defense or play a through ball. I have noticed that they tend to arrive late into the box as well and get on the end of pull backs or parrys by the keeper

I am using GCS version on my FC Juventus, but I changed formation from 4-1-2-3 to 4-1-2-1-2 and convert from new style to classic style. I don't use OI. It's super my Juventus now on 2nd in Serie A and Final Cup of Italia and Final ECC

Yeah i dont think it would work so well, if you just dropped a striker in there. He has to at least have the attributes of an AMC. Because like i have said before the AMC tends to come deep to collect the ball and either try and run at the defense or play a through ball. I have noticed that they tend to arrive late into the box as well and get on the end of pull backs or parrys by the keeper

I've dragged the central Striker into an AMC position and then put an actual AMC in that position. Early signs look good, but only pre-season at moment.

I am using GCS version on my FC Juventus, but I changed formation from 4-1-2-3 to 4-1-2-1-2 and convert from new style to classic style. I don't use OI. It's super my Juventus now on 2nd in Serie A and Final Cup of Italia and Final ECC

can i know wat instruction that u change from the deep lying striker to amc ?;)

I'm gonna Make a 4-1-2-1-2 shortly but if you wanna try that way till i release my version then thats great.

maybe anyone who's used both certain time - which one is defensively more sound, mr h's newest wizard version or GCS tweaked one?

I ask as I need one for first season on Premier League with Leeds. If you rate it please add if you use original 4123 or FCc to AMC version?

I've just finished my first season with charlton in the championship. Here's the final league table:-

cocacolachampionships.png

Just a fantasic tactic. Now my first season in the prem. I'll keep you informed. Thanks Mr Hough.

Is that with the GCS tweak Ron?

Congratulations on a great tactic.

Been trying it for about half a season and great results. I´ve got a bit of an issue with condition and fatigue though. My guys get so tired, and it seems you have to get players with stamina above 18!!

This goes for midfielders and fullbacks. On Gcs tweak fullbacks can´t play an entire game!!

Will this improve over time, when the tactic gets better integrated?

Any ideas?

i will post all my league standing since season 1 till now. and my current team.

Season 1-3rd

Season 2-1st

Season 3-1st

Season 4-1st

My Current Team

the 109pts screenshot is my current season. also i have won 2 ECC and a few more domestic cups. i can post the screenshot if you guys want too.

as you can see from the screenshot all 3 strikers will score a lot of goals between them. especially Darren Bent have been fantastic in this tactic. hes playing well better than what his stats suggest.

i managed to get Rooney because Man Utd was doing badly in the league as shown. i dint tweak any part of the tactic. only thing im using is Bubba teamtalk.

Lastly a BIG THANK YOU to Mr Hough for this great tactic!

Is that with the GCS tweak Ron?

It sure it Big H. Having a att mid. instead of a third striker makes all the difference. Instead of the opposition knowing there are three strikers they have a forward who works in-between defence and attack to contend with. Works a treat!!!!!

It sure it Big H. Having a att mid. instead of a third striker makes all the difference. Instead of the opposition knowing there are three strikers they have a forward who works in-between defence and attack to contend with. Works a treat!!!!!

Exactly what I'm using mate. Just switched Middle Striker to AMC position and put an actual AMC to play there (no change of instructions) Won 4 out of 4 in EPL so far - so it's looking good

Cheers

H

i will post all my league standing since season 1 till now. and my current team.

Season 1-3rd

Season 2-1st

Season 3-1st

Season 4-1st

My Current Team

the 109pts screenshot is my current season. also i have won 2 ECC and a few more domestic cups. i can post the screenshot if you guys want too.

as you can see from the screenshot all 3 strikers will score a lot of goals between them. especially Darren Bent have been fantastic in this tactic. hes playing well better than what his stats suggest.

i managed to get Rooney because Man Utd was doing badly in the league as shown. i dint tweak any part of the tactic. only thing im using is Bubba teamtalk.

which version r u using

I could use more info. Since GCS tactic is a wizard one, moving striker to AMC will change his actual role to Attacking Midfielder. Now, the question is, are we supposed to change it? To Inside Forward perhaps?

I would like to know excatly how it works before I actually sell a striker to buy a better AMC ;)

Season 1-3rd

Season 2-1st

Season 3-1st

Season 4-1st

My Current Team

Hey m8....nice going but are you using the corner bug....Ive been reading on playere/team guide forum that you and victor have used the corner bug... I dont blame you its your game but i find any game that uses the corner bug pointless really...

I could use more info. Since GCS tactic is a wizard one, moving striker to AMC will change his actual role to Attacking Midfielder. Now, the question is, are we supposed to change it? To Inside Forward perhaps?

I would like to know excatly how it works before I actually sell a striker to buy a better AMC ;)

You don't change it. I've kept it as 'attacking midfield' support and it's done pretty well. In my opinion i would go for AMC/FC kind of player as they are best at linking midfield with attack and also, the better the player, the better they will know to time runs and play the through ball to strikers.

Hey m8....nice going but are you using the corner bug....Ive been reading on playere/team guide forum that you and victor have used the corner bug... I dont blame you its your game but i find any game that uses the corner bug pointless really...

He didn't use corner bug from what I can see ;). He got players capable of ruining goals for ratio and as you can see he scored normal amount of goals so he is "clean."

If he used corner bug he would go over 150+ goals a season easily considering the squad he assembled :D.

You don't change it. I've kept it as 'attacking midfield' support and it's done pretty well. In my opinion i would go for AMC/FC kind of player as they are best at linking midfield with attack and also, the better the player, the better they will know to time runs and play the through ball to strikers.

Alright.. I'll sell my striker, buy VdV and see how I get on.

Is there any explanation to the corner bug so I can avoid using it by mistake? PM would be nice if someone could explain it to me, I scored the most goals from corners last season, so it makes me suspiciaos I made a mistake there...

@boingboing

im using Zico10 corner routine. my corner takers are Bale/Srna and they only have 10/6 Assists each. wheres you can see that Darren Bent have 27 Assists! Dzeko/Rooney/Cardoza all have double figures in Assists as well. Meaning a lot of the goals scored aren't scores from set pieces and instead scores from open play.

Bale

Srna

Dzeko

Rooney

Cardoza

im actually not very active in the forum and im pretty surprised that you been reading posts about me using corner bug. but i hope that i have done enough to prove my innocence and the effectiveness of Mr Hough Tactic.

@TONY1969

im pretty sure that Mr Hough have already tweaked the version of the tactic im using. and it should be even more effective. however if anyone wants the tactic im using its here...

http://www.filefront.com/15952299/10.3%20best%20far%20Better%20%20Defence%20%28Sunderland%2C%20Mar%202014%29.tac

this is purely Mr Hough effort and i dont take any credits for it and i cant guarantee the success of this tactic because there is already a newer version of it. and Yes it is for version 10.3

i have a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im leverkusen using GSC tcatic. dropped the middle striker to amc position. now helmes is my left striker and kroos is my amc. they both dont score...... WHY IS THAT!?!?!?!

If it helps you... Helmes sucked for me too. But its a bit weird that your AMC doesnt score, Renato Augusto was my best scorer there the first season, and Kroos scored 13 out of 30 and 20 out of 27 the next two years.

i have a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im leverkusen using GSC tcatic. dropped the middle striker to amc position. now helmes is my left striker and kroos is my amc. they both dont score...... WHY IS THAT!?!?!?!

Just be patient!!!!!!! It may take the player a while to get used to the position and the tactic. For example - When to make runs, when to dribble and when to play the ball through and also try and score.

@boingboing

im using Zico10 corner routine. my corner takers are Bale/Srna and they only have 10/6 Assists each. wheres you can see that Darren Bent have 27 Assists! Dzeko/Rooney/Cardoza all have double figures in Assists as well. Meaning a lot of the goals scored aren't scores from set pieces and instead scores from open play.

Bale

Srna

Dzeko

Rooney

Cardoza

im actually not very active in the forum and im pretty surprised that you been reading posts about me using corner bug. but i hope that i have done enough to prove my innocence and the effectiveness of Mr Hough Tactic.

@TONY1969

im pretty sure that Mr Hough have already tweaked the version of the tactic im using. and it should be even more effective. however if anyone wants the tactic im using its here...

http://www.filefront.com/15952299/10.3%20best%20far%20Better%20%20Defence%20%28Sunderland%2C%20Mar%202014%29.tac

this is purely Mr Hough effort and i dont take any credits for it and i cant guarantee the success of this tactic because there is already a newer version of it.

I just re read my post and I think it sounded quite harsh I dident mean it to sound that way so sorry if it did. Ill give that zico corner routine a try

I've won 8 out of 8 as Man City (still good even as City) using GCS Tweak and moving Middle striker to AMC and swapping for an actual AMC. This tactic seems even better than all of Mr Hough's other's and that is saying something (I have used them all through each patch)