Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what you on bout dint no bout it pal sorry if i offended any 1 dint mean t

You haven't offended me at all mate no worries, Just i know that particular tactic use's the so-called corner cheat, So if you post screens of big wins with one player scoring 7 goals it's likely to have come from this reason.

No Worries though mate.

Mr. Hough your tactics is strongest! but in my everton (fm2010), im in 3rd place, because conceded many goals and not scores too much. But my tema is very good, im ot indurstand it...

My team:

Howard

Neville Yobo Distin Baines

Fellaini

Jadson Pienaar

Yakubu Milevskyi Welliton

And my question is... Mr. Hough, what is my really problem?

thanks

It could be a number of things, Which version of the tactic are you using, I recommend the classic or the Original beta, The V2 i posted is more like an away tactic against hard teams because it's not as attacking and it aims to keep the ball instead of throwing every player forward to try and score.

Try using the bubba bay tuna team talks if your not already.

it could also be that your team is just going through a slump in form, Don't worry about this as every team goes through one at one stage, Even mine when i was Everton.

I've noticed that you aren't playing with either James Vaughan Jack Rodwell Mikeal Arteta or tim Cahill in your team, These players where instrumental in my Everton team Especilly Rodwell and Vaughan.

i have a problem....ur team talks r awesome but(im leeds) when im against a big premier league team its as if my team doesnt exist... and i use ur team talks.....whats the problm???

Try telling them 'for the fans', if it's a against the big 4/5 to get them pumped up

This tactic main weakness is it can be easily exploited down both flanks. If AI is aware that is it will throw wide tac at you and with exceptional wingers you're dead. The same goes for 41212. However, it's good to know that AI is not that brilliant ^^.

Tut tut tut :).

Wingers never perform no matter what you do. It's complete opposite for CPU though.

Tell me about it, I want my wingers to hug the and run the opp the have the settings to do this like run with ball and hug line things like that.

In the game though they cut inside and pass the ball straight away.

My team always have longs shots even though all my players are on longs shots rarely.

It's so annoying

maybe to look at others tactics that have had success using wingers and use what they have done with there wingers with a tactic that your making ? and might be able to solve the winger problem aslong as it work in conjunction with your tactic....

maybe to look at others tactics that have had success using wingers and use what they have done with there wingers with a tactic that your making ? and might be able to solve the winger problem aslong as it work in conjunction with your tactic....

I was playing a 4-2-3-1 and i was having no success at all because my team was just having long shots constantly, I've changed it to a 4-4-2 and won my first game 3-1 so thats what i'm gonna go with.

I'm gonna make a winger tactic if it kills me!!

To be completly honest I don't remember if on any SI game wingers performed on constant basis. Even in Championship Manager games they could get 9 one game and next they got 5.

I believe in FM I haven't seen constant performing wingers. Even with C. Ronaldo and the likes not using bugs ;P.

To be completly honest I don't remember if on any SI game wingers performed on constant basis. Even in Championship Manager games they could get 9 one game and next they got 5.

I believe in FM I haven't seen constant performing wingers. Even with C. Ronaldo and the likes not using bugs ;P.

It's a shame really because people love playing with wingers, It must be hard to interprit into the game though.

I'd hate to havethe job of developing the ME because i bet it's such a complex program to use.

Thats why i'll rarely say anything about the ME because it's such a hard job.

Mr Hough

Just a quick thank you for your classic tactic, which works wonders with my Spurs team.

Am in the third season now, after winnning the Premiership in both previous seasons. I have six games left and 9 pts clear. In the semi finals also of the Champions League and FA Cup. And while I'm not exactly steamrollering teams by hammering 5 or 6-0 each time, I think the scorelines have been accurate and realistic. And am still having difficulty beating Liverpool, United, Arsenal and Chelsea away from home (though I am able to beat them at home)

This season has really shown what the tactic can do, and I think its because I got the right players in, particularly in midfield and up front. I brought in Sandro and Adrien into the midfield, and Cardozo & Lukaku upfront. Even Crouch scores loads for me as the central striker, and I've converted Lennon into a right sided striker as well.

Will spend most of this years transfer budget on a couple of defenders, as we concede quite a few goals and seem to be a bit slow at the back.

Again, thanks a million for the tactic!!

I was playing a 4-2-3-1 and i was having no success at all because my team was just having long shots constantly, I've changed it to a 4-4-2 and won my first game 3-1 so thats what i'm gonna go with.

I'm gonna make a winger tactic if it kills me!!

Like the attitude :D

And I do not agree. Look at the Knap tactics in 2008 and 2009. They were effective. Winger tactics can be great, but need more effort put into them

Take your time Mr Hough, and I have faith in your abilities to provide us with the best winger tactic in years :p

Mr Hough

Just a quick thank you for your classic tactic, which works wonders with my Spurs team.

Am in the third season now, after winnning the Premiership in both previous seasons. I have six games left and 9 pts clear. In the semi finals also of the Champions League and FA Cup. And while I'm not exactly steamrollering teams by hammering 5 or 6-0 each time, I think the scorelines have been accurate and realistic. And am still having difficulty beating Liverpool, United, Arsenal and Chelsea away from home (though I am able to beat them at home)

This season has really shown what the tactic can do, and I think its because I got the right players in, particularly in midfield and up front. I brought in Sandro and Adrien into the midfield, and Cardozo & Lukaku upfront. Even Crouch scores loads for me as the central striker, and I've converted Lennon into a right sided striker as well.

Will spend most of this years transfer budget on a couple of defenders, as we concede quite a few goals and seem to be a bit slow at the back.

Again, thanks a million for the tactic!!

Welcome mate

Like the attitude :D

And I do not agree. Look at the Knap tactics in 2008 and 2009. They were effective. Winger tactics can be great, but need more effort put into them

Take your time Mr Hough, and I have faith in your abilities to provide us with the best winger tactic in years :p

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I'll try a 4-4-2 get that right then move the players into a more advanced position and see what happens.

fabio paim lol 7 7 7 7 7 7

after I've made a winger one, I'll be making a 4-1-2-1-2

Okay good :), I'm using GCs tactic witht the central FC moved to AMC. Doing well at the top of the league with PSV. What I have learnt is that most of the oppostion attacks come from crosses. Is their anyway to combat this? Maybe using the OI, 'Show onto Weaker Foot' on the opponents wingers and full-backs?

Okay good :), I'm using GCs tactic witht the central FC moved to AMC. Doing well at the top of the league with PSV. What I have learnt is that most of the oppostion attacks come from crosses. Is their anyway to combat this? Maybe using the OI, 'Show onto Weaker Foot' on the opponents wingers and full-backs?

you will have to fiddle around with your full backs because if you get one of your mid players then thats gonna leave alot of space in the middle for the opp to pass too.

Have a play with the fullbacks

im still trying this tactic lol didnt go well in 2nd spain div but that was quality of players i had i think , moved to QPR half way through season and it was like i will try and out score the other team my games were always 3-3 4-3 etc

using the middlesbrough formation you made and im just generally struggling again . lost 5-0 to scunthorpe drawing and i have change tactic to either get a goal back or not to concede more , iknow its proven this tactic works but for me it seems to hate me

im still trying this tactic lol didnt go well in 2nd spain div but that was quality of players i had i think , moved to QPR half way through season and it was like i will try and out score the other team my games were always 3-3 4-3 etc

using the middlesbrough formation you made and im just generally struggling again . lost 5-0 to scunthorpe drawing and i have change tactic to either get a goal back or not to concede more , iknow its proven this tactic works but for me it seems to hate me

Thats a shame mate, Have you tried the original Beta that i posted a while back or maybe the Classic that i won the Quadruple with maybe.

Let me know how you get on though

Don't know if anyone can help. In the classic tactic, you have from left to right, Advanced Forward, Deep Lying Forward and Poacher. The poacher attributes are not described in the opening post. Would anyone know what these are? Thanks in advance.

Don't know if anyone can help. In the classic tactic, you have from left to right, Advanced Forward, Deep Lying Forward and Poacher. The poacher attributes are not described in the opening post. Would anyone know what these are? Thanks in advance.

Dribbling, Finishing, First Touch, Anticipation, Composure, Off The Ball, Acceleration, Agility, Balance and Pace :thup:

There the same as the Advanced Forward Attributtes mate

I like to put my speediest guy in the poacher position, seems to get more thru balls to him for break-outs, this is for all versions.

Just love these tactics. Always have believed wingers to be the most useless type of player and now I do not need to put up with them!

Any tips how i can beat the top teams with my wolfsburg side?

Maybe a diffirent teamtalk or not so attacking style of play?

Sometimes you just lose games and there isn't much you can do about it, Like the ball just won't go in no matter how hard yo try.

When you are playing these top teams do you get dominated by them or is it an even game.

Loving this tactic. Currently top of the Dutch league with PSV (ok, I know that is not that unusual) but I've won all but two of thirteen games and my players usually always score high ratings.

One question: I haven't felt the need to change the mentality during the game. Should I always keep it on control, or do you change your mentality in line with how the game is going? If I do change will this negate the benefits of the tactic?

Sometimes you just lose games and there isn't much you can do about it, Like the ball just won't go in no matter how hard yo try.

When you are playing these top teams do you get dominated by them or is it an even game.

Most of the time i dominate them and have more ball posession.

And another question my corners are most of the time go over the goal and not in the net any idea why?

Thnx for you great tactic.

Loving this tactic. Currently top of the Dutch league with PSV (ok, I know that is not that unusual) but I've won all but two of thirteen games and my players usually always score high ratings.

One question: I haven't felt the need to change the mentality during the game. Should I always keep it on control, or do you change your mentality in line with how the game is going? If I do change will this negate the benefits of the tactic?

Just keep it as it is mate, It should be fine

Using the GCS version and just finished my 2nd full season with Valencia (2013/14) - finished 4th, scored loads of goals but let tons in as well...although I did have a fair few injuries to key players for a lot of the season.

Have just started at 2014 World Cup - boss of Ghana - using GCS version - got beat 2-0 by Serbia in first game - gonna continue later but doesn't look good with Italy and USA to play.

Gonna start 3rd full season with Valencia after that as well - will continue to use GCS version because I love the attacking play - but if we're still off the pace then I may switch to the Wingerelli 424 (Rotfleo's one from page 10 of this thread) version and see how it goes.

Most of the time i dominate them and have more ball posession.

And another question my corners are most of the time go over the goal and not in the net any idea why?

Thnx for you great tactic.

If your doiminating the games then that tells me that your being incredibly unlucky, Try and get your strikers to have better composure that way when they are through they will have less chance off getting excited and missing.

The defenders will be under pressure so it's likely the will head over or wide alot, Sometimes they will score though it's just luck mate.