[Released] FM2010 Sound Pack

I see what you mean, but you can't put songs on, i would just be editing the actual 'goal chant' to include music too. That's why i need a chant including the goal celebration too. :)

I could put more than 1 goal chant i.e. a chant with and with out the music.

But then the game will select between the 2 goal celebrations at random, and it would still be played at all home games.

Lets try again.

I'm aware that you need the 'goal chant' to include the goal music, but can you put say 5 or 6 different 'goal chants' each with a different song as goal music.

I would say that most (English) teams either use Piranhas or Chelsea Dagger. These are easily accessible off youtube, but I'm not sure how you combine them with crowd noise. Those two alongside Samba de janeiro, with the game selecting randomly between the three would be great imo.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets try again.

I'm aware that you need the 'goal chant' to include the goal music, but can you put say 5 or 6 different 'goal chants' each with a different song as goal music.

I would say that most (English) teams either use Piranhas or Chelsea Dagger. These are easily accessible off youtube, but I'm not sure how you combine them with crowd noise. Those two alongside Samba de janeiro, with the game selecting randomly between the three would be great imo.

Yeah i could make 5 or 6 different chants with goal music, but the game will still select between the goal chants at random when the home team scores.

I.e. If the home team scored more than 1 goal, one could be celebrated with Tom Hark and another could be celebrated with Samna de janerio ..etc.

I have already added 2 chants for home and away goals in the latest pack,one without the 'Your not singing anymore chant' and one still with the chant.

And the game choose's between these chants at random during the game.

Like i've been in a match where there as been 5 goals, and 3 goals were celebrated with the 'Your not singing anymore' chant, & 2 goals were celebrated without the 'Your not singing anymore chant'.

What i was saying is that if the person who requested the goal music doesn't mind hearing the same goal music at all home games, then yeah i will have a go at creating it for him. :thup:

I could try and make 5/6 different goal chants with music(If i could find that many).

But the game will select each of the 5/6 chants at random when the home team scores a goal.

But if that's what some people would want, then i would have a go at creating them. :)

Yeah i could make 5 or 6 different chants with goal music, but the game will still select between the goal chants at random when the home team scores.

I.e. If the home team scored more than 1 goal, one could be celebrated with Tom Hark and another could be celebrated with Samna de janerio ..etc.

I have already added 2 chants for home and away goals in the latest pack,one without the 'Your not singing anymore chant' and one still with the chant.

Like i've been in a match where there as been 5 goals, and 3 goals were celebrated with the 'Your not singing anymore' chant, & 2 goals were celebrated without the 'Your not singing anymore chant'.

What i was saying is that if the person who requested the goal music doesn't mind hearing the same goal music at all home games, then yeah i will have a go at creating it for him. :thup:

I could try and make 5/6 different goal chants with music(If i could find that many).

But the game will select each of the 5/6 chants at random when the home team scores a goal.

But if that's what some people would want, then i would have a go at creating them. :)

yep, that sounds fine by me, if the game selects them randomly :thup:

Baker that's fine. I don't mind hearing it when the home team scores. And having 5 or 6 would be great. Have you worked with .adx files before?

Baker that's fine. I don't mind hearing it when the home team scores. And having 5 or 6 would be great. Have you worked with .adx files before?

Ok i'll have a go at creating a couple, i've already found a decent Tom Hark chant with music and celebrating.

Trying to find a Samba De Janerio one now.

'ADX' Erm no, never heard of that before?

Yeah sure, that's fine by me.

If you know what your doing, you can add any & as many chants as you like. :)

I've yet to find a Samba chant, so yeah go for it. :thup:

Just sent you an email of the first go, obviously not ready yet, but it should be a good base for now :thup:.

Just sent you an email of the first go, obviously not ready yet, but it should be a good base for now :thup:.

Hi, just listened to the chant now and it's very good. :thup:

May i ask, how did you add the music over the top of the goal celebration chant, which program do you use?

I can copy and paste songs to the chant file's, but i'm not sure how you put the music over the top of the chant? Cheers.

Hi, just listened to the chant now and it's very good. :thup:

May i ask, how did you add the music over the top of the goal celebration chant, which program do you use?

I can copy and paste songs to the chant file's, but i'm not sure how you put the music over the top of the chant? Cheers.

I use Garageband for the Mac.

I myself do not believe this is available for Windows, i'm sure there are programs similar however.

On Garageband, I clicked 'Create New Voice', added both media tracks: Samba De Janeiro & FM Goal Chant 1 to the application. One was the 'male voice', the other was 'female voice', then cropped where needed and arranged it to what would sound more realistic.

I use Garageband for the Mac.

I myself do not believe this is available for Windows, i'm sure there are programs similar however.

On Garageband, I clicked 'Create New Voice', added both media tracks: Samba De Janeiro & FM Goal Chant 1 to the application. One was the 'male voice', the other was 'female voice', then cropped where needed and arranged it to what would sound more realistic.

Ah the program i already use as a similar feature, i never noticed it before, thanks. :)

Just created a better Tom Hark goal celebration, going to try and create a goal chant with the 'Ring Of Fire' song now.

Any other songs? Maybe

Ah the program i already use as a similar feature, i never noticed it before, thanks. :)

Just created a better Tom Hark goal celebration, going to try and create a goal chant with the 'Ring Of Fire' song now.

Any other songs? Maybe

Could you upload or email me the Tom Hark goal celebration sound clip, would love to hear it :thup:.

Are people having the problem where it jumps out of full screen mode after getting an error? This happened on the original bennico sound pack but it was fixed. There is stuff some where in this thread about it if you are interested.

Great effort by the way, barker. I'll give it a go.

Just wondering how this would work on the legends database, any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
Soundpack [With added Team-Player chants] UPDATE

Ok i've changed a few general chants this time around and i've added multiple chants to a fair lot of teams.

Not all teams have been given multiple chants but still, plenty have been given them.

Some teams have got more chants than others, like Derby have got 8 and Norwich have got 3 etc.

Obviously i can't find good qaulity chants for every team so that's why some have more than others.

Changes

• Added angry at referee chants; 'You don't know what you doing' , 'Your not fit to referee'
  • Made the general background loop quieter so sounds can be heard more clearer.
  • Added 2 goal celebrations, 1 without the your not singing anymore chant & 1 with.
  • Added a few more close call chants, Yeahaahh etc.
  • Added a 'Off Off Off' chant when a player is about to be booked sometimes.
  • Changed the subsitution sound.
  • Changed the fans angry at foul sounds.
  • Added a couple more applaud sounds.
  • Added multiple team chants to various teams.
  • Added some more player chants.
  • Fixed the hit post sound that sometimes happened when a player is a taking a corner.

I'm not going to list the team chants this time because there is too many now and i will never remember them all.

Some of the extra chants though are stuff like 'Singing the blues' for Man City and 'We only score from a throw in' for Stoke, plus more.

Not many player chants have been added hard to find them, maybe 8 or so have been added, such as;

• Tevez - Fergie sign him up chant.
  • Chris Eagles - Eagles Eagles Eagles chant.
  • Ade Akinbiyi - Ade Ade Ade chant.
  • Harry Kewell - Harry Harry Kewell chant.
  • John Arne Riise chant.
  • Changed the Adebayor chant - Adebayor give him the ball and he will score chant.

Plus a couple more that i can't remember now.

I have tried to fix some goals not being celebrated. I thought i had fixed it, untill recently when a goal was not celebrated when i was playing a match on fast speed.

But this is the only goal that as not been celebrated whilst i have been testing the soundpack, so i am not sure if this is fixed or not.

I have fixed the loud blocked 'yeah arr sound' that was sometimes made as a player was about to take a corner.

Now i have not had enough time to test this sound pack completely, so if you find anything that does not sound right or any bugs, post them here and i will look at fixing the sound or removing it.

Whilst i was testing i find for the best expierence of the soundpack, play with the 'Extended Highlights' ticked with the Speed bar 1/2 notches up from the middle. :thup:

Download here

Once again Credit goes to Bennico for creating the original soundpack.

Never mind, I was being a bit thick!

Anybody else having problems downloading this? It stopped downloading half way through at around 131mb.

I can't download it at all anymore.

try using Down Them All addon for firefox it may help download the file

• 1 month later...
Yeah sure, that's fine by me.

If you know what your doing, you can add any & as many chants as you like. :)

I've yet to find a Samba chant, so yeah go for it. :thup:

Barker great job... but let me ask you something, i would like to hear some cheers from south-american teams like: Boca Juniors,Flamengo... So could you make a update with that? Do you need help for find some chants? Or could you teach me how to do that? Im brasilian and would love to hear some chants of São Paulo! heheh thanks for the attention and sorry for the bad english..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Is this compatible with FM11?

I uses it on the demo and it made the game crash. I presume therefore it wont be compatible with the released version of the game.

If this soundpack can be modifed to work on FM2011 it would be great as I found it an excellent feature

Archived