[Released] FM2010 Sound Pack

Can't seem to find the folder on my pc. how do i get to these folders

1. Copy the match_sounds.cfg from the soundpack to the x:\program files\sports interactive\football manager 2011\data\events\ folder and replace the one inthere. DONT COPY THE EVENTS.CFG!!!

2. Copy the sound folder to x:\program files\sports interactive\football manager 2011\data folder...click yes to overwrite.

Are you running the game via steam?

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
has bakermush not updated it or is there any news does the 2011 one work???

I've not updated it for FM12. I'm not sure if the 2011 one will work with FM12, I've not tried it.

I've not been to bothered about sounds with FM12, and I've just been playing with the sounds off, due to the poor default sounds. Untill recently, I've decided to create a 'mini soundpack' and by mini, I mean I've just changed most of the default sounds, to better sounds. (I've not added any extra chants etc)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Well i have the 2012 one working to a degree with football manager 2013 but it cuts out after a go or so and goes all funny.

Baker please help a fellow claret out it adds so much to the game and match atmosphere is there going to be a update for 2013

All the best

Have you released that mini soundpack anywhere?

Hmm, I sent a link in a private message to couple of users who asked for it, but nothing publicly.

Here you go though: http://www.gamefront.com/files/22590910/fm12+mini+soundpack.rar

Mirror: http://www.filedropper.com/fm12minisoundpack

Installation: Place the two folders 'sounds' and 'events' in
Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ football manager 2012 \ data \

Make sure you backup your orginal sounds and events folder, incase you encounter any future problems etc.

This pack is For FM12, not FM13

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I follow the instruction but cannot get it to work. I think it's because the filename in Win8 is case sensitive. The original files have lower case in their name. The new files have ALL UPPER CASE so Win8/MAC can't find the file. Or 13.2.2 can't I'm not too sure.

If you have the pack with the lower case file name please give it to us. I will test it. I don't know how to change all 4000+ file names into lower case tho.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived