Bogy Teams

rich8989

I am currently playing as Inter Milan and have a team that can beat anyone else in the league easily, including closest rivals AC Milan. My team includes Ronaldo, Messi, Gerrard, Ibrahimovic, Aguero, Fazio, Zapata, Akinfeev etc. etc. Like i said, I smash almost everything that comes along in Serie A, except Palermo. I know this could be because they play certain tactics, which counteract mine, but for 3 seasons they have been the only team that cause me any problems, apart from the odd defeat to decent teams, which I can understand. My run of 20+ league games without defeat always seems to be ended by ****ing Palermo! Any ideas on why this may be, and if there is such thing as a bogy team on the game (I used to experience the same thing against Udinese on CM2!!!)?

Thanks

Rich

Mine is Athletico Madrid I hate playing them as Barcelona they alway caused me problems and as Villarreal now they still do.

Racing always do well on my games under AI control they usually end up fighting for a champions league place.

I always tinker with certain settings of my tactics. Tempo, D-Line, Mentality, Passing all change depending on the whether or the opposition I'm playing. I don't really subscribe to the theory that "one formation setting destroys all" because while the formation may stay the same, Arsenal playing at Home to Hull and Arsenal playing away at Man Utd play two different style's of football. At home they will be all about a High D-Line, Quick Tempo, Attacking Mentality and Short passing as they look to scythe open the Hull defence while at Man Utd they will be alot more defensive, have a deeper D-Line, a marginally slower tempo and look to through counter-attacks rather than sustain pressure in Man Utd's half.

Although saying that, there are teams that just seem to be able to counter alot of what I do and make it extremely hard to get anything out of the games. Most noteably Valencia and Zaragoza on my Barcelona save, Arsenal and Newcastle on my Leeds save and Middlesborough on my current Arsenal save.

If im Arsenal... Its always god dam STOKE, I always drop points to them and I really cannot see why!! :mad:

& If im Portsmouth, Its near enough every time West Brom, I swear they only score past me!!

Playing as Aston Villa and I have developed a hatred towards Mark Hughes & Man City.

Head-2-Head there is no way of denying that they are a better team than mine.

They have kicked me out of so many Cup competitions and beat me in so many Finals.

Just gone into Feb 2021 and currently our tally is as follows:

10xyd5e.jpg

Let the bagging begin....

With Arsenal it was Sunderland, I could never beat them and Diaby (sold him to Sunderland) always scored against me.

Hahaha i know what you mean, they are a bloody pain, also throw in Everton into the mix. I'm Chelsea and i rule the league with an iron fist but i tend to scrape results against those two teams.

Nowadays it's West Ham on my most recent Everton saves. Historically, way back since 97/98 it's always seemed to be Tottenham. No matter what save, no matter how many seasons in, no matter how well I've been doing or how badly they've been doing, no matter how many of their best players may be injured or suspended, I'd always get rolled over by sodding Spurs. Beating them the first time I played against them on an 09 save made my day.

Archived