All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I always watch the first 15 minutes on full. After that I switch to comprehensive if it's not a big match, but will go back to full if the match requires it. I speed thing ups + go w/shorter highlight modes if the match is wrapped up.
  3. 2044/45 Season - Hibernian My first season in Scotland is over, it started a bit ropey, I went very very mad in the transfer market but it worked a treat! We absolutely smashed the league, we ended with 11 straight wins, we started slowly but once the squad settled we were way too good! We also won the Scottish Cup....just! I mean we more than deserved it but it was a little too close for comfort! In Europe we had a solid run but, just like at Barry, we ran into one of the big boys and just didn't have enough. A decent run but we need to improve the squad is we are to properly challenge. Rangers did best out of the Scottish teams, getting all the way to the Europa League final before losing on penalties to Newcastle. Barry managed to get to the playoff round of the Champions League but lost to PSG. As I mentioned at the start I went very mad on transfers!! £220m spent, £213m recouped!!!! There was a slight method to my madness, we had way too many players so I shipped a lot of players out, we had 10 or so players over our Champions League limit and we had no homegrown players at all! So I signed a few HG Scottish players to help bulk the CL squad out, I also signed a few players for the future. Out of those signings here are the best performers from the massive list this season. Firstly is Striker David Marincic, signed for £10.75m from Dinamo Zagreb this lad is something else, 23 goals in 29 games, what a season! Right Back Selim Coban was signed from Celtic and was an assist machine, 19 in 44 starts, a great signing for only £16m. Finally is defensive midfielder Ed de Rooij, signed from Rangers for £18m, a massive outlay but the main thing was he was classed as homegrown, he didn't start in the side but forced his way in and managed 33 starts, he also made his Netherland debut. But our best player this season was one who was here when I joined, attacking midfielder Farid Boutaleb is an absolute superstar, he managed 28 goals and 18 assists from his 47 starts!! He is being linked with big-money move to PSG, they will need to pay a lot to get him! Here is the Best XI for the season. Now we look forward to next season, the squad is pretty much max'ed out when it comes to Champions League registration so I will need to ship a few players out before bringing more players in, I need to continue to try and improve my homegrown contingent but I also need to try and bring some players in who are homegrown at club, that is proving to be very hard!
  4. Season 6 - Summer Window: A quick look back over the finalised transfers for the summer: Barcelona: *No transfers out besides loan deals Real Madrid:
  5. Sunday 9th November 2031 Viking (1st) v Sandefjord (14th) Eliteserien -- -- -- We'd missed David Moller Wolfe so it was great to see him back on the pitch after his foot injury. We didn't think we'd get 90 minutes out of him but, in the end, we needed him to play the full 90 minutes as we lost Otto Rosengren with a groin issue and Anders Hartveit Ryste had to come off as a precaution as well. Lasse Nordås is a very important player for us and we saw his value today. He'd hit the post on 55 minutes, and had several headers go just over the bar onto the roof of the net but, when it mattered, he was calmness personified when he scored the only goal of the game after 82 minutes. It was a funny game. Sandefjord started very well and we feared a new manager bounce for them under Patrik Hansson but we weathered the first 10 minutes and then took control of the game. We were aggrieved after 12 minutes because Otto Rosengren was tripped in the penalty area, the referee awarded the penalty, only for VAR to overrule his decision. On 55 minutes Lasse Nordås hit the post, and on 78 minutes their goalkeeper made a fabulous point blank save from Edvin Austbø. You do begin to wonder if it's not going to be your day but we were always confident as we had almost total control of the match. The noise in the SR-Bank Arena when Lasse Nordås scored our late winner was incredible. We had to be patient but I thought we were good value for the win. --
  6. yeah it's a resolution issue and there isnt really 1 file to change to make everything shift to the left the scout cards are intertwined into 3 places and when you make changes to fit 1 screen it will most likely look strange on the other screens If i was you, i would probably try and make the inbox "left side" less wide and hope the attributes would fall into place.. i can't remember where thats done, but probably in the inbox panel.xml try and change line 53 <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-3, 1, -9" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="0" vertical_inset="0"/> change -9 to -10 and see if anything changed
  7. You're very welcome! I'm excited to share this journey with you. As for the number of legends in the database, it's quite extensive. I've painstakingly researched and included a wide array of iconic players spanning the entire history of football, from the late 19th century to the present day. While I don't have an exact count at the moment, rest assured that there are plenty of legends waiting to be discovered and added to your teams. From legendary goalscorers to midfield maestros and defensive stalwarts, you'll find a wealth of talent at your fingertips. Get ready to assemble your dream squad and lead them to glory on the pitch!
  8. Brand new option: https://www.currys.co.uk/products/hp-15fc0514sa-15.6-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-256-gb-black-10250853.html Refurb option: https://www.laptopstation.co.uk/products/dell-laptop-latitude-14-3440-13th-generation-core-i5-16gb-ram-256gb-ssd-windows-11-pro-backlit-keyboard-14-fhd-screen
  9. Please Primeira play jogavel teste.fmf Here is the file
  10. Basingstoke Town 2039/40: We're Good. But There's Always Something. Premier League: 2nd UEFA Champions League: Quarter Final - Lost to Barcelona FA Cup: Third Round - Lost to Ipswich EFL Cup: Fourth Round - Lost to Man City Community Shield: Lost to Newcastle There's always something. In the Premier League, Newcastle ran away with it. As I write this, they won the league after our pathetic loss against Saints and them beating Chelsea mid-week after 34 games. In the EFL Cup, we had to play a game during the International Break so we had a massively depleted squad. Our only keeper at the club was a kid who then got injured so we lost on penalties after a late Leeds equaliser. We were atrocious against Championship Ipswich. Looking at their run beyond that, it's atrociously easy. Like last season but without even Chelsea...except for us for them. They lost in the final. Season's already over. Just a case of making sure we're actually second. We scored 100 goals and finished 2nd. In the Champions League, we were great until Barcelona. A 1-0 loss (again) at the Nou Camp before they then scored 2 early goals in the Second Leg. We went 3-2 up to equalise the tie on aggregate. It went to Extra Time. We had a great chance to lead for the first time. So penalties. Penalties, penalties, penalties. Pfft. We scored our first and fourth. But, obviously, not our second and third. Barcelona won the tie 4-2 on penalties. This is starting to feel like the Championship again. Yes, I'm sulking. Trophy Cabinet & Season History
  11. Yeah.. it happens. I havent played FM in 3 months though.. Waiting on news for the new game.
  12. Thanks for the quick reply! Unfortunately both 95% and 100% cut off the physicals even more. Also I’m on my laptop so I know that the version optimized for my computer would be the laptop version but that version gives my player profiles only 3 or 4 panels to use and doesn’t allow me to use the pizza chart panels vs 8 panels and access to that chart. The 85% zoom version of the default SAS skin fits my screen perfect and gives me a few custom panels I’m really enjoying BUT not being able to see a full scouting report at a glance is annoying. I was hoping there was a line of text in the skin file that I could alter to fit it but if not I will probably just go back to the skin I was using before. Thanks again for the reply!
  13. Poole Town - 2025/26 Update Kristoffer Jorgensen (USA) 2025-26: 5 Goals - 2 Assists Not a great first season (he had 42 Appearances) but not the worst Steve Tomlinson (ENG) Doesn’t look like he’s all that good, currently our 3rd string keeper.
  14. Isn't that just lads who happen to have been trained in England? Scott Bain for example (and future newgens) should have Scottish HG status but don't have it there
  15. As the title states. At the end of the season when your players are about to return, but you get a list of clubs willing to re-loan for the following season, I would like the option to renegotiate the terms of the loan. This could be because the team has been promoted and has more money, the player is better and I need more playing time from them or just because. If this option is implemented, could there be another section on the list stating if the club is willing to re-negotiate the terms as well. Thank you.
  16. That's exactly my point. It happens in real life too. It's happened multiple time to Dinamo this year. It happened to Rmad v City. I guess everyone cheats irl
  17. The skin is optimized for 1920x1080 at 100% - 95% is preferred make sure your "windows scaling and layout" is set to 100% and the scouting card should sort itself
  18. Today
  19. Hello, I have close to no experience with altering skins but I am wondering if there is a simple fix for an issue that I am having with the SAS 24 Skin? Everything works great with the base skin (even on my laptop) and the skin provides a lot of useful info and has some great panels but my only issue so far is that my scout reports in my inbox have the physicals cut off. So I was wondering if there is a simple way to rescale the scouting card or to shrink the inbox scroll so that the scout profile fits properly? Thanks!
  20. Preview -- -- This will be Patrik Hansson's first match as manager of Sandefjord and we have no idea what to expect. It's about 11 players and subs against another 11 players and subs so it's not Stuni Stuniverse versus Patrik Hansson at all but, if it was, our previous meetings were when Patrik was manager of Skeid, meaning there's no relevance on today's match at all. The Viking de mørkeblå supporters help make the SR-Bank Arena a fortress and we'll need them to get behind the players today. And, depending on how the game plays, out we may need them to be patient and stick with us. We're in this together, the supporters, the players, and my coaching staff, and hopefully we can deliver the result our fans deserve. It's been a tough week but we gave the players some time off and we've prepared as best we could in the time we had available. Yes. We rotated for the game in Benfica with this Eliteserien match against Sandefjord in mind. Our captain David Brekalo is suspended today so, with hindsight, and maybe should have selected David for he Benfica match. Everybody else is available for selection although David Moller Wolfe might not be able to play a full 90 minutes yet. -- Expected Line-up
  21. (FM24) Born & Bred ‘The Regionnaire Challenge’ – Part 18 Welcome back! We are now on Part 18 of ‘Born & Bred’ FM24 blog series. If you missed the last part, please catch up here or if you’re completely new to ‘The Regionnaire Challenge‘, then here is a link to the introduction. However, I can only sign players that are born in the West Midlands. Basically the same concept as Athletic Bilbao, where only players with Basque nationality are permitted to sign and play for the club… February ’27 – May ’27 So we started the final run of 12 games with a 2-1 defeat to Sutton Coldfield and it was our final defeat of season four as that we when unbeaten in the last 11 games. Our captain, Birmingham-born Shilo Waldo scored a brace in the 4-2 victory over mid-table struggling Hereford Lads Club. The other two games in the month of Feb ended in draws and they were against Bewdley Town 1-1 and promotion chasing Chasetown 2-2. In March started of brilliantly as we won our first three games in this month, which included beating our fierce rivals Dudley Town at the Garden Walk 2-0 with Birmingham-born Andre Landell scoring both the goals against the Robins. The other two wins scored Shilo Waldo and Andre Landell grabbing a goal a piece in the games against Shawbury United and Coleshill as both of these clubs are fighting for their survival in this division. At the Wellbeing Park, home of Stone OA saw goals galore as both sides couldn’t find a winner in the 3-3 draw. Tividale came to Garden Walk in the first game of April…Andre Landell, the nonleague veteran forward scored the only goal of the game to give us all three points in the 1-0 win. At this point we were sat in 3rd spot in the league with only a couple of points between us and 1st place and thinking in this run we were having, was their a chance of winning the league? Well, that was a no…As we went on to draw against AFC Wulfrunians (Who were relegated after this fixture) before actually drawing against the two sides above me in, Market Drayton 0-0 and Highgate United 2-2. The end of April, saw us play our promotion playoff SF against Chasetown and we won 4-3 before beating Market Drayton by one goal to nil, thanks to our veteran forward from Birmingham Andre Landell scoring the winner in the 70th minute to give us promotion. The Results Including our playoff delight… The League Standings The end of the fourth season is successful via the playoffs this time as that last season, we finished in the playoffs but were knocked out in the SF’s…So, after four seasons, we have had three promotions which I am happy with. End of Season Review 1 / 9 Final Words All updates on this series will be posted on here, also on the Sports Interactive Community page & in the FM Library Discord channel… In the meantime, please feel free to leave a comment with any feedback, questions and don’t forget to subscribe and hit the like button. All previous FM blogs can be found here and you can follow me over on X here…
  22. Knap what would you say is your best 3421 tactic? Also have you got a defend version or hold result style in the 3421 shape?
  23. My trick is a simple one: Always put the best taker third, not first. If you get past the first two you steamroll them, if not he fixes things and changes momentum. I have very little failure due to this trick.
  1. Load more activity