Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Please upload your save game to our Cloud letting us know the file name and we’ll take a look to identify the cause - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-upload-files-r666/ In the meantime it may be worth removing all custom logos/graphics/skins etc and seeing if that helps.
  3. Just to confirm have you tried reading and following everything as instructed in regards to this from our FAQ link here? - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/183_technical-support/186_pc/unable-to-save-the-game-successfullycrashes-whilst-saving-r672/
  4. Have you tried reading and following all the instructions as shown here? - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/183_technical-support/186_pc/unable-to-save-the-game-successfullycrashes-whilst-saving-r672/
  5. Have you tried reading and following the instructions here? - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/183_technical-support/186_pc/the-game-appears-slow-when-i’m-clicking-between-screens-r691/
  6. Would be worth uploading/clarifying which custom files you’re using as well as it’s almost certainly related to the addition of these. Thanks.
  7. Please help me, is it possible to train player to specific role in my tactic and not train his position? And what training playing position means, does player train position there or his playing role?
  8. Details on how to upload your save game here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/182_mac/how-to-upload-files-r711/ Just to confirm, have you used the add/remove league function at any point in game?
  9. Just to clarify we recommend any user running on 10.14.4 to switch to the public beta version and try the game. If they find they still have performance issues we would suggest lowering the graphics quality of the game via the in-game preferences to a level where there’s no lag/jerkiness. Then if you please let us know what level you were running on previously and what level you’re on now (even if it is the same) as a comparison it’d be appreciated. Thanks.
  10. I've had a look through the forums and haven't been able to find anything on this, but I could easily have missed it. When players retire and become staff, do they have set staff potentials? For example, lets say Carlos Tevez retires. Will his staff potential be the same in each save I have? I'm determined to have former players on my staff but so far, most former players I've looked at look like poor staff!
  11. Do any of you know of a guide or thread about setting up corners and othe set pieces? I am clueless when it comes to those things and like I said in a previous post we need to work on those
  12. Just a quick update before work. It's getting interesting, lads... Still in the FA Cup, in the next stage of Checkatrade Trophy and top of the league.
  13. The first 90 minutes The first match of pre season had us facing RC Lens a team that played a deep defensive 4141, which was perfect since it would test our ability to break down a team ready to park the bus. I decided to go with a balanced mentality and the "play out of defence" team instruction and nothing else just to see how the team behaved. It soon became clear to me that my fullbacks needed to play in the wider areas of the pit and that our default width was nowhere near enough so I told my fullbacks to sit wider when we had the ball and to run wide with the ball once we received it. But I was still not entirely satisfied so I turned on "extremely wide" a a team instruction. This here was more like it, Marcos Alonso had no problem running up the wing and could now take his time to cross the ball to one of his four partners in the box, additionally our overloading of the box created space in front of it that Azpilicueta could move to should the cross had gone astray, this play ended with Bakayoko scoring. Their narrow defence meant my fullbacks could always find space and because of my midfield diamond Lens' midfield could never press my players enough for them to fail to see our incursions from the wide areas of the pitch. My front three were creating space in the centre of the pitch as I expected but what I didn't expect was them employing 5 players to deal with them, this meant that the wings were mine to fully exploit at my leisure. The play from the back instruction meant that we started with short passes to drive the ball forwards but because I chose not to give them a set passing length my midfielders are always ready to play long passes to the wide areas of the pitch, begging the question: just what exactly are numbers 11, 8 and 10 doing to help the team defend. In the end we won the game 2-0 thanks to a free kick with only 5 of our 18 shots taken from outside the opponents area despite the fact that our opponent tried to park the bus against us. Not too bad for a pre season match
  14. Some updates on my Man Utd game on mobile. now into my Jan 2024 season. Lukaku had been my main main since 21/22 season. Scoring 34, 45 and 41 goals so far in the season following. Mbappe is still the most expensive player so far with Asensio following 3rd is Paqueta from Juventus. Some of the wonderkids now are Rodrygo and Diego Lainez. Sancho and Milinkovic Savic are in my team and doing well too. Gotten Donnarumma for 122M for this season to progressively replace De Gea who is 33 now. Won the league in every season except for the 20/21 where Spurs are winners. achieved unbeaten in the 22/23 season and lost to Fulham away this 2024 season away, can you imagine. never won the CL though and furthest is the Final in 20/21 where I lost to Barcelona. still trying hard.
  15. No, I restored my machine before latest windows update. Now it works.
  16. Thanks @knapWon the EPL with Grimsby. Mainly with pilgrimage 4141 and some matches with pilgrimage 442. My version is 19.3.4 i have tested more than 20 tactics in holiday mode and pilgrimage4141 was the most successful one. (Grimsby finished EPL 6th ) that was interesting cause i won the league in full mode.
  17. This ruin the reality of the game, AI should play with this player is not for sale therefore rejected your request. But in background they actually want to sell if your bid more than 104 million. Maybe this information can come from the player's agent because of the players are unsettled and want to move to your club (more like CR7 transfer to Juventus)
  18. Game date: Saturday 14 September 2019. Pre-match v Brighton and Hove Albion (H) - Premier League (5) Match Preview RamsFanzine: Two matches ago you beat Brighton in the Carabao Cup for your first win of the season. Now you host them in the Premier League. Can you get another victory? Stuniverse: That's what we aim to do, but I'm sure Chris Hughton and his players will be desperate to get points on the board themselves. I can assure our fans though that we've worked hard in training and are focussed on getting a positive result today. Team Selection RamsFanzine: It's not been a good international break for injuries, has it? Stuniverse: No. We're missing quite a few. George Thorne has damaged cruciate ligaments and that's almost certainly his season over. Mason Bennett is going to be out a good while with his broken ankle. We're also missing Max Lowe (ankle ligaments), Martyn Waghorn (hamstring), Tom Huddlestone (ankle), Facundo Colidio (head) and Harry Wilson (calf) isn't quite ready to start. RamsFanzine: Three changes today. Stuniverse: Yes. Amato Ciciretti returns instead of Martyn Waghorn; we'd hoped to ease Amato in gently after his groin injury, but we're light of numbers who can play wide so he's back in. Tom Lawrence could do with a rest but he starts as we're thin on the ground out wide at the moment. Max Aarons was also looking jaded and Andre Wisdom comes in for him after his abdominal strain. Andre's been asking for more starting time since before the season started so today's a chance for him. Mason Mount returns to midfield to give Domingos Quina a breather. Post-match: Derby County (0) 0-1 (1) Brigton and Hove Albion Stuniverse: I think we saw today just how punishing the Premier League can be. We created more than enough chances to win the match but we couldn't finish any of them off. Brighton were far more clinical and they got the only goal of the match. We learnt today that in the Premier League you can't switch off for a second. RamsFanzine: Understandably you pushed on towards the end, but your shape looked a bit disjointed at times. Would you agree? Stuniverse: I wouldn't put it quite like that. We were a bit battered and bruised going into this match and it showed. We're thin on the ground right now and a couple of players who started would've been on the bench in an ideal world as 90 minutes was always going to be a stretch for them and, likewise, a couple of players on the bench are really a week or so off being ready. The current niggling injuries we have meant I couldn't name as balanced a substitutes bench as I would've liked. RamsFanzine: That result sees you drop back into the relegation zone. Stuniverse: It's far too early to be worrying about the league table. We have to work hard on the training ground, get some players fit, and work out how to transfer our positivity from training out there onto the pitch.
  19. I have 2 players on loan in one of my save (Playing FC United) now in League Two. Player listed did not have work permit and filtered out as unavailable The tooltip info for wp icon : Work Permit Expired , You are now able to apply for a new work permit BUT There are no option in contract to apply work permit for the player. And actually you can use the player in match and no work permit issue. I learn that I can use the player after reading some thread in Steam Community
  20. Today
  21. You jumped a bit to conclusions as we had a terrible January. Funny thing is that we picked points against the strong opposition, drawing to Club Brugge and Standard Liege, but lost to Union Saint GIlloise and Saint Truiden. Some interested from the big clubs has unrest the young players (especially Bodin 19f), and with six games to go we have slipped out of the championship playoff places. Only a point to that place, but actually four teams battling for the last two spots: us, Antwerp, Standard and Kortrijk. Our goalscoring record is on par with them and I do fancy our chances, just have to pick up some wins in the remaining matches.
  22. Despite our good run of results the finances are still looking bad. We had a huge increase when promoting to the first division, but then kept bleeding money each month until we reached the red again.
  23. Yes, the FFP is interesting in this save. Benfica have a huge amount of debt, so high interest costs. That actually comes to an end in he upcoming summer so I am not sure what's going to happen. They've been paying a £100m+ interest only loan. I'm not sure if they're going to repay the full amount next year. Ah yes, tax is another reason to do it. Large profits are overrated, in comparison to reinvesting or spreading the money out. We're expanding our stadium now as well, but remain a long way from being anywhere near sustainable.
  24. Great topic, with your choices very well explained. The trick is to keep it simple, which is easy and hard at the same time. Looking forward to your following post.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?