All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. May 2024 Results in detail One more win would likely be enough for promotion given the goal difference situation, and it was Hallescher away up next. And it was absolutely dominant from Haching, Joseph was finishing the season in great form and even missed a penalty in this one. The home side did pull it back to 2-1 but Joseph scored in injury time to give us the result we needed to almost mathematically secure promotion. But hold on... BREAKING NEWS Ingolstadt could only draw with Waldhof which meant we'd done it! An absolutely unexpected but deserved promotion in our first season. The fans were jubilant: Surely nothing could bring us down from this high. Oh Manni. Come on lad. That's slightly less than this seasons budget. Anyway, that would have to wait as we had a big game in the battle for the title and we'd be playing our closest competitors. If we avoided defeat against Dresden we'd won the title. It was a cagey first half with very little in the way of chances, Gruger striking a free kick over the bar. Second half we did put them under a lot more pressure and it was just after the hour mark that a decisive goal in our season hit the back of the net. Dresden failed to clear their lines from a corner and Schifferl knocked the ball down to the on fire Joseph who fired a deflected effort past the keeper. With a draw set to be enough, the picture got even better as on 70 minutes Gordon picked up a pass from Zeroli, skated into the box and lashed home for two! Dresden then had a great chance to get back into the game, winning a penalty after a sloppy foul by Welzmuller but Vollath stood firm and tipped the penalty against the crossbar and over to keep us two ahead. Meißner did get one back for the visitors in the 85th minute as they poured forward looking for goals and despite an end to end finish we’d done enough. A 2-1 win and the title! BREAKING NEWS What a result. One last game at Munster to finish the season and there was still one more bit of pride to play for: Munster away - started superbly with a Zeroli header from a corner on 2 mins and then Joseph picked up on a defensive error for two. Goalmouth scramble for the third all within the 22nd minute! Krattenmacher made it four nil in the 50th minute then a sentimental set of subs to give the likes of Maier, Schwabl, Stark and Rzatowski a final run out nearly cost us the points title. Munster had pulled it back to 4-3 with five minutes left but we held on and Krattenmacher struck again in the 94th minute to secure the victory and the points record! Final Table Up Next End of season review.
  3. How about loaning / selling this kid to the Victor San Marino team? I say Serie A would be more helpful to his progress.
  4. Season 2023 / 24 - 3.Liga April 2024 Squeaky bum time Slightly different approach for this one and we'll go game by game given it's getting interesting at the top! We had our two first choice centre backs out injured for the start of the month which was going to make it tricky. We started April looking like this: Results in detail A visit to 6th placed Waldhof in our first game of April without Schifferl and Hoffmann; as important in the opposition box as he was our own with 7 league goals to date from centre back. Stark would backfill as again the depth of having a squad full of loan players was stretched to its limit. We started well and Turco put us ahead within ten mins and then had a follow up disallowed shortly after. We conceded a sloppy one before half time and then they scored twice in three mins in the second half. Got one back late but it was a poor performance and we were really missing the centre back pairing of Schifferl and the injured Hoffmann. Bottom side Lubeck were up next and it would be a good opportunity to get back into winning ways after losing two on the bounce. On paper we obliterated the visitors but it was still a bit of a nervy affair until Krattenmacher tucked home the second goal and his 11th of the season. For someone who was a bit of an afterthought at 11:30pm on deadline day in September he was pretty much player of the season already. Zeroli had been good but since January Krattenmachers contributions had been carrying the team in places. Before our next game against Erzgebirge, Dresden beat Koln 1-0 to put the pressure on for us to get a result. So away to lowly Erzgebirge. We needed a win to keep the pressure on. We battered them. Joseph (getting a start after some under par displays from Turco blasted us ahead and the two late goals from Beney and Zeroli sealed it. Since coming in to replace Keller in January, Beney was another one putting in some top performances. Off the back of the Erzebirge game, we had done enough to secure a playoff place! Manni was happy. 4 years ahead of schedule. Four Games Left On the pitch we had four games left. 1860 Munchen in what felt like our biggest game of the season; fitting it's against our biggest rivals in the S-Bahn derby. We started superbly against 1860, Gordon weaving away on the right and plonking it straight onto the head of Joseph. Then on 24 minutes a long range effort by Zeroli was spilled by Hiller in the visitors goal and Joseph seized on it to tuck away for two nil. Then on the stroke of half time, another ball in from the right from the livewire Gordon and Beney caught it on the volley back post for a spectacular third. The half time stats were decent reading: Mendy got in on the act on the hour to put us four up as it was a humiliation job of our supposed bigger rivals. Lakenmacher got a late consolation but it was a huge win in the battle for promotion and a step closer to Bundasliga 2 football. In the other games in and around us, Dresden and Ingolstadt both drew their games giving us a healthy cushion at the top Basically one more win and with the goal difference we'd be almost guaranteed promotion! Up Next May.
  5. I would like to see it too if you are willing to share the save file
  6. I'll be collecting it in person when I'm there. Any urgent issues, hopefully I'll notice whilst I'm still there though haha
  7. Interesting to see how everyone is getting with their Newcastle saves; I'm a Mags fan IRL, but playing as Valencia currently - will inevitably do an NUFC save at some point.
  8. Fair enough, if that's the one you want. As long as your eyes are open doing it. If your friend is sending it to you maybe get them to do some tests on it first
  9. You can upload a different save to our cloud service, you can see how in the link below.
  10. Exactly what I plan to do, it doesn't stop me from getting frustrated though. However, I hear ya! I'm honestly unsure how FM24 works my board are really not happy with me and they reduced my wage budget even more now because the clubs finances are insecure. However, I have a 3rd round tie with Chelsea at their place - it should give us a few £££'s.
  11. So this season was 4 games away from disaster. It wasn't pretty. Going 12 games without a win and an almighty slide down the table had our job on the line but I'm still annoyed that the board and fans both wanted the team to finish in the top half. If you get promoted, I think you should always be happy with just surviving. Which have done, just about. Well no. Not just about, we finished 22 points clear of relegation which we should've been celebrating! But instead, the end of the season is bitter. If I was offered 12th place and 22 points clear of relegation, I would've taken it without thinking about it. However, everyone is sad because we didn't finish 10th or higher, **** off! There is no hiding though....we were poor for a lot of the season. This is highly reflected in our goal scorers this year. (Ignore the averages, the ones you can see are the last 5 games) Our top scorer was 12 goals in the league and he was our starting AML. He only reached double figures because of penalties though! Our two strikers were pathetic though. Both finishing on 9 goals. Both crap. Both very disappointing. Just looking at that makes me annoyed haha! The average rating over the season doesn't paint much of a better picture. The only two players to achieve over a 7.00 were both our wingers. Bazoumana Toure His contract is expiring and he won't sign a new one, he's gonna be gone. The highest rated player this season is our starting AMR Emili Montolio One of many players who's deal is up next year and will explore his options. Due to this and our still declining financial position, everyone who will be exploring their options, I will look to sell. I might only have about 4 players left in my first team. This is such a terrible position I am in, one of the worst I've had in FM. What a joke, I'm convinced the chairman just doesn't like me. As evident by what I'm about to show you. Only a B! A B! For beating three La Liga teams at home and losing the quarter finals after the goal was only to "Be competitive!" I hate this Chairman and board. All them greens look great in the financial page....if only that translated to our actual finances haha! Some 'Awards' I can imagine that would've been a pretty underwhelming award night. This is how I am ending the year with our finances. I am expecting a brand new team come the season opener, I will be looking to sell a lot and try to reshape this team. It's gonna be a busy Summer. Until next time.
  12. Today
  13. Seems like a pretty authentic experience to me. Promoted beyond your club’s expectations, budget and talent and probably going back down. Just enjoy the ride!
  14. Yeah, took that into account, and decided to go for it anyway. Got a lower spec (4060 card) ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2024) from Best Buy ordered to a friend's address for just over £1100 after the sales tax. I don't think the equivalent model is available here, only the one with the 4070 card in, but that one costs like £2300 with identical specs otherwise. I think for on the move, that should be more than good enough. IIRC US and UK keyboards are slightly different, but I can live with that, and would be using a larger keyboard when home anyway. And yeah, I believe the power cords should be cheap enough, but also adapters aren't too bad to travel with. Basically, for the vast amount saved, I think it's worth it for me, but that's predicated on the fact I was already going to the states and the specific laptop I was eyeing up.
  15. Not if you just add it to the panels/match folder. If you want to use this scoreboard for all competitions, then you will need to add the files to the folders in the panels/match/comps folder
  16. Season 7 Review (2029/30) Victor San Marino Competitions Our first season in Serie A has been a successful one. Predicted to go down we was never really close to a relegation fight and finished in a very impressive 12th place. Next season will be more of the same I hope, if we can push on a bit that will be great but I would be happy with just staying up again. Squad We are still over reliant on loan players but its giving us the best chance of staying up as we only get £110k a week wage budget in total which is a hindrance. Vindahl was signed in the summer and was really impressive. Fabbri had a brilliant season and was name European Golden Boy for his performances. We have signed Scholt as his replacement incase we cant resign Fabbri. Hummels had another decent season as CB and I am hopeful of signing him to a permanent deal this summer. Youth Development Not much to mention here once again but we are finally improving the facilities so hoping we can start producing some half decent players in the near future. Finances and Facilities A season in the top division has left us with a healthy bank balance. We have made upgrades to the junior coaching budget, youth recruitment network and youth facilities this season and with some money in the bank, there will be more to come over the next few seasons.
  17. NOV 2042 A rough start to the month, but we come good with two cracking wins to finish off. Internationals Plenty of players on duty over the International break. We are now producing the most players representing in the Premier League. We are also producing the most number of players in top European competitions. Our FA Cup campaign kicks off in January, and we will host Welling in the 3rd Round. We do have history against them from our time in the National League South. We make a small profit this month. A big month coming up, with some pretty tough games as well.
  18. You can get better at it if you practise . It's something I do half-a-dozen times a season based on that 'last 5 games' average rating - anyone putting up a 6.6 or worse has the conversation. You don't have to go full-on mental drill sergeant, you have options including telling them to try to improve or you can tell them their first-team place is under threat. I think it helps.
  19. I've seen some older posts on this but none of them had a solution so I'll try it here Whenever you edit a nation and add a transfer window, doesn't matter whether it's a summer or a winter window, the dates always keep shifting. Starting with 01.01 to 31.01, the next year it will be 29.12 to 29.01 etc etc. Is there any way to avoid this? A couple of seasons later this really gets annoying and takes away immersion. Editor file attached, (a regionalized pyriamid level Dutch league edit I made) Dutch Regionalized Pyramid (v1.0).fmf
  20. Season 7 Review (2029/30) San Giovanni Competitions Another successful season domestically as we managed to bag our 4th league title in a row and our 2nd league and cup double of the save. We again qualified for the Champions League but sadly lost all 8 league games and broke the record for goals conceded. I have sadly noticed a glitch in the database I'm using with the winners of the league not being updated on the past winners screen. Annoying but it does not seem to be effecting anything else like our club ranking etc. So, I am going to continue rather than start over again. Squad We had an GK injury crisis during the season so brought in Vickers who has been a solid signing, Manso has had offers from Bolton and Watford, I rejected both and although he originally kicked up a fuss about leaving, he has since said he wants to stay. Either way I think we will be losing him at some point. Vullinghs and Houben were signed in January and have both been solid signings and Belmont had another good season leading the line. Youth Development 7 seasons in and we have finally produced what looks a bit of a gem. Determination is not very good but for this standard he should be able to make a big impact. He scored 7 in 3 games for the San Marino u18s national team recently and I plan on giving him some gametime next season to see how he can handle it and hopefully he develops into our main striker over the next couple of years. Finances and Facilities Another good year financially meant more upgrades to the clubs infrastructure. Youth recruitment and Junior coaching now sits at "exceptional" and with training and youth facilities upgrades currently ongoing we should hopefully start producing a better standard of player more regularly. Other News We have jumped another 64 places up to 205th in the European club rankings which is excellent progress. The league is up to 122nd in the European league rankings.
  21. There are a couple of things to consider. In the US there is often sales tax which isn't mentioned on ticket prices, so the cost may be higher than you see quoted. Depending where you're from the keyboard will be different. The power supply will have the wrong plug which may or may not be able to be resolved with a new power cord. Finally, unless you want to post your laptop back you won't have a warranty. Personally, I'd buy a laptop locally every time. Re the 14" laptops thing, depending on specification they will perform similarly to bigger laptops. The main compromise you have with them these days is that they can be noisier if put under sustained load and they may be more susceptible to dust blocking cooling. Secondly there is generally less connectivity, though for gaming that's not usually a big issue. Of course, there is also a price premium for having the same configuration in a smaller package.
  22. NOV 2042 - Match Day 13 - At Everton A brilliant result as we come from behind to stun the Toffees. The hosts had the lead at the break, before we leveled near the hour mark. We pushed hard, but just when it looked like the points would be shared, Garai smashed home a late winner for us to collect all three points on the road. With a third of the season now behind us, we sit in 8th place, a long way from any relegation discussions. Up Next We host 11th place Fulham.
  23. CSC Ghiroda - SuperLiga - Romania - Season 8 - 2032 SuperLiga Our best season so far. If you consider the xGs only we should have been the best offense in the league and we would have been in the Champions Playoffs. But xGs =/= Goals. In the end we ended up in the Relegation Group, where we finished 4th (10th overall) with 8 points above a possible relegation spot. Easy season . The biggest factor for our success is definetly our CM Cosmin Badea. He is 17 years old, he has already by far our best CA, he is very consistent, fairly professional and develops like crazy. He scored 17 Goals (which broke the record for most goals in a season) and assisted 12 more goals (which is 2 less then the all time record). PSG is interessted so I dont think we will keep him for too long, I just hope the board wont accept an offer thats way to low. Cupa Romaniei The cup is the perfect opportunity to rotate the squad a little bit, so thats what we did. We made it to the group stage where we only won one game which means we ended up as 4th. The 1st and 2nd place advance to the next round which means we are out. Youth Intake A few very promissing guys, however no one will be a starter right of the bat. The preview promissed us an outstanding CM however I dont really see that. #1 - Szilard Vladulescu - Striker Probably the most promissing one of the intake. Good first touch, decent finishing, nice mentals and decent physicals. Very well rounded player, however he needs to develop to play a role somewhen in the future. #2 Valentin - Ghinea - Central Defender 1,96m very brave, professional and a good tackler. Exactly what we needed at the CB position however he lacks a little bit of speed right now for our high pressing line. #3 - Emilian Budur - CM/FB The center mid I have been promissed. Although is not as good as promissed, he is still quite decent. He cant pass yet, however he has a decent pace, good stamina, workrate, teamwork and tackling. Our problem positions are currently our Inverted Wing Backs and to be honest he could be a very good one... 1 jumping reach tough :| Facilities and Finances Over 500k in the bank! But we are still to broke to invest more money into our facilities according to our board. Summaries and Records Season Year Division Place International Football What happened Youth Recruitment Junior Coaching Youth Facilities Training Facilities MVP Season 1 24/25 Liga II 2 No promoted Limited Average Below average Basic Mirel Bolboasa - GK - 7.00 avg rating - 3 xG prevented Season 2 25/26 SuperLiga 14 No won relegation playoffs Fairly Basic Good Below average Basic Andrei David - Striker - 17 Goals - 4 Assists in SuperLiga - 6.98 avg rating Season 3 26/27 SuperLiga 15 No relegated Average Excellent Below average Basic Andrei David - Striker - 13 Goals - 3 Assits 6.87 avg rating Season 4 27/28 Liga II 3 No won promotion playoffs Above average Exceptional Below average Basic Alexandru Voicu - Striker - YI 27 - 11 Goals - 9 Assits - 7.33 avg rating Season 5 28/29 SuperLiga 10 No saved from relegation playoffs on the last gameday Good Exceptional Below average Basic Alexandru Voicu - Striker - YI 27 - 11 Goals - 2 Assists - 6.89 avg rating Season 6 29/30 SuperLiga 12 No 1 point ahead of relegational playoff spot Excelent Exceptional Below average Adequate Karlo Mijic - RW - YI 27 - 5 Goals - 6 Assists - 6.90 avg rating Season 7 30/31 SuperLiga 10 No 6 points ahead of relegational playoff spot Exceptional Exceptional Below average Adequate Cosmin Badea - CM - YI 30 - 11 Goals - 8 Assists - 6.94 avg rating Season 8 31/32 SuperLiga 10 No lead the league in xGs Exceptional Exceptional Below average Adequate Cosmin Badea - CM - YI 30 - 17 Goals - 12 Assists - 7.11 avg rating
  24. How did Mackie score just 3 with those stats?
  1. Load more activity