Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I am sorry for the bad language. Here are my staff ratings in the PL and some info on numbers: Here is my head of sport science: He also has a rating of 18 in fitness coaching Here are my other sport scientists: They all have fitness coaching above 17. As for international games, the jadedness happens far too often for this to be the main reason. As for resting, I rest them as much as the other players, and most of them don't get jaded at all, over a whole season. Now Savic and Asensio, they get jaded all the time. As for individual training, I train them both on shooting. Savic is also learning to play as a shadow striker. As for general training, I have one of my coaches setting it up automatically. These are the tactics I am currently using, first one being main tactic: As you can see, the tactics are intensive, but again, Savic and Asensio are the only players who get jaded all the time.
  3. Cheers Dan - your knowledge of the lower leagues is remarkable as ever
  4. Sunderland August Update We made a good start at home to Charlton, dominated early on and got a deserved goal and held on well. Unfortunately, it is probably the only performance of the month that I was happy with, although the final results have been OK. The Scunthorpe result was really disappointing, we collapsed at the end of the game and they scored two goals 85+m to win the game after we'd been in the lead. Will Grigg got us out of a mess two games in a row, the first after he'd been dropped after not really performing. September's fixtures are, I believe, all winnable games and I'll be disappointed if we drop any points. I had my eye on one more player, another loanee, from our affiliated club (Man Utd). I wanted him earlier but they weren't willing to let him go at the time. I'm looking forward to seeing how he performs for us, he's definitely got the ability.
  5. This player scouted fully by 3 different scouts but where are the other 2 scout reports? I've changed the skin but this doesn't make any difference. Anyone any ideas???
  6. Yeah Van Basten was so prolific from a young age you'd almost think the guy in the video of that goal is exactly what the poor 13 year old goalkeepers and defenders of 80s Netherlands had to face. I'd still definitely count him as an Ajax product though, he wasn't playing professionally for anyone else.
  7. Hi guys! basically im trying to get my own created kit into my fm19 save rn ive tried for ever but it wont show up no matter what i am 18 years into the save so really dont want to have to start again. I believe its down to the fact my game is a custom database in which i started in the south of scotland division well down the pyramid scheme. I think my ID may be faulty and tested this by trying to put my kits into the game though a real team in one of the leagues fm19 provides. this worked perfectly and the kits showed up. is there anyway to somehow fix or change my ID so the kits will actually show up on my custom team??
  8. Mid-November, and I've been offered an extension to my contract, which runs out in the summer. I'm going to turn it down for now, as if we win the league, I need to be able to move on
  9. The club used to be known as DCK Copthorne before changing their name to Maidenbower, this was their logo before changing their name.
  10. Thank you very much for the effort, but you didn’t tell me anything new. I know the basics, all you’ve written is clear to me. Remember I’m not new to the series, quite the opposite, but I’ve lost the thread since the game turned into more and more complicated simulator. I know what pressing is, what the d-line and the loe do, how closing down disrupts shape. I’m just unable to put it together and tell what and when to do. I need examples, practical and technical. I know that regarding FM the answer is most of the time “it depends”. Maybe it does, but it doesn’t bring me any closer to grasping the game. I need to understand when and who to press and why, when go wider or narrower and why, stuff like that.
  11. I'm trying to think of other teams that are either ready to play with 3 CBs or are close to it, but as you say Sheff Utd is the obvious one; the other that comes immediately to mind is Sheff Weds. Bristol City and Derby are two other possibles. Of course, Forest is another candidate - loads of CBs, but you'd need to recruit a couple of WBs to along with them - only Darikwa is a natural in the role.
  12. While I have the game loaded, does anyone want any screenshots ?
  13. I know you're frustrated but please mind the language. Jadedness stems from players being overplayed (including international appearances), lacking fitness, not being rested enough (days off or in general training), unsuitable training programs and/or poor quality/not enough Sports Scientists. Then combine all of that with your high intensity system and I doubt that it's something bug related.
  14. @warlock Looks like a good base to build form there, really hitting form now and always great to see Jake Vokins in a save (for the millionth time ). Started a save as Rotherham after binning my QPR save, I just couldn't get a narrow formation to stick. But although Barnsley aren't exactly rivals with Rotherham, it still feels a little bit wrong. I'm now looking for an efl team to try a 5 at the back formation with, the obvious choice is of course Sheff Utd but that is definitely not happening.
  15. What minimum/ maximum age are you after? A few that spring to mind are ravel Morrison, Freddy adu, Nicolas bendtner, gael kakuta, adnan januzaj, Mario balotelli, ryo miyaichi and nile ranger.
  16. Hello. I'm starting to get really annoyed that my star players gets tired and needs to get sent on holiday all the damn time. I'm talking about Savic and Asensio. Why does this happen all the time? They can't play three full games in a row before they need a holiday. Yes, I play an intensive style, but nobody else needs to rested nearly that much. Worst thing is, Savic has natural fitness 20! And Asensio has natural fitness 16. Why does this happen all the time??? Must be something bug related?
  17. Today
  18. I am not being offered any transfer budget despite bringing in a lot of money to the club. Is this a bug, or is there some other explanation? I've uploaded "MILAN 2024-25 PRESEASON II."
  19. Funny enough, I'd play it pretty similarly. I'd be looking at something pretty similar, although since writing this I have become a much bigger fan of the AMC(S) role in an Attacking team mentality. I'd need to play around with it a bit but it would be nice to revisit the 4-2-4 at some point as I don't feel I've done it justice.
  20. Well it was an easy comment to make. So many people fall into the trap of complaining that things aren't realistic in the game, but think it's fine that you can take one of the weaker squads in the league to the Europa League semis in less than 2 years. I'd say your achievements are far less realistic than the situation you're complaining about to be honest.
  21. I do but I just signed two great players for that position.
  22. I'll stick to either 10 seasons or Legend status before resigning from FC Labattoir, and then who knows where I'll go! I'm still very confused about the Sada sides! Here's my tactic: I'm really not sure.
  23. IFK Eskilstuna – Season 12 Season 12 – 2030 – Swedish Premier Division League / cup: What a crazy season! We started off with the February cup games and our performances were bordering on embarrassing – a credible 1-1 home draw with reigning champions AIK followed by two defeats to lower league sides, the last one 4-0, albeit with my second string side. We started off the league campaign with our usual mid-table form, but things were looking slightly better as I finally found some tactical consistency (changing mentality to cautious and sticking to a 4-4-2 rather than switching around seemed to bring some benefits). We then went on a great mid-season run – again as per usual, but because we started off higher and managed to put away a few higher-placed teams, this propelled us up the table all the way into Euro qualification slots by August. Again unusually, we kept this run going into the Autumn. Our euro/title rivals were very inconsistent and somehow we ended up first in late October with 5 games remaining: We put away rock-bottom Örgryte and blasted away our close rivals Halmstads BK (who were second) 4-0 at home. Here we go I thought, title almost in the bag. In typical fashion, we then proceeded to draw and lose our next two games against sides 15thand 8th in the table. Miraculously our opponents were continuing with their inconsistency, leaving us top on goal difference on the last day – but we had to go away to 6th place Djurgårdens. Other title rivals also had quite tough fixtures, however, most playing away to decent teams: In the end it didn’t matter as we easily dispatched Djurgårdens 3-1, and secured the title with a Leicester-like 59 points (less than 2ppg) It wasn’t quite the Liverpool-Man City standard of the title race, but they all count Plus, we apparently ended Eskilstuna's own 109 years of hurt League table | Past positions | Cup Squad: We are pretty solid throughout, with good players in all areas of the pitch – although still a bit thin in attack with only 3 strikers and no youths coming through, so I’m retraining some midfielders to play up front. The best players are now rated as Premier Division quality rather than the league below, which I think was a key difference this season. Here’s a round-up of the best ones: Johan Frosbald 22a (DRC) is our best defender with good physical and mental stats, and Niclas Jonsson 26c (DL) is rated as a good Premier Division player, even though he’s not very consistent Oscar Claesson 26d (ML) has had a fantastic season with 14 assists and 9 goals from the wing, including 2 in the crucial last game of the season Henrik Gustafsson 24a (ST) is finally living up to his potential up front, with 23 goals in 25 games Youth watch: The first team is getting better so it’s harder for youngsters to break through, but two players in particular stood out this season: Charlie Jönsson 25b (MC) was on loan last season and I was only planning to use him as a back-up, but he’s been crucial in our run-in, directing play in the DLP role and chipping in with 9 goals. I guess his 17 in decisions really helps there, even though his other attributes are not that strong. Niclas Sundberg 26h (ST) has been a pleasant surprise up-front, giving me a very competent second striking option. His dribbling, passing and finishing could do with improvement, but he has great physical stats. Youth intake: Labelled a golden generation again, but it doesn't look that impressive, and the top prospect Hannes Pettersson 30a (DRL,MR) has 3 determination and an unambitious personality. I do need another left-back though. Peter Claesson 30b (DRC/DM) looks the most ready for first team football, and I’ll try to retrain Henrik Björklund 30c (AMLC) as a much-needed striker. From the rest, I only signed the players with good personalities or high determination - I'm trying focus a bit on improving the squad personality over the next few years. Transfers: nothing of note Finances: Breaking even, but losing slightly more than we gain Facilities: board refusing upgrades, so as we were for now Next season’s aim: We played well against the better teams but struggled against bottom of the table sides, so I might need to realign tactics again as our rep grows and teams become more defensive next season. So I’m not expecting any fireworks, but a European qualification place would be nice. Season | League | Pos. | Cup | CL | EL | Top scorer | Top assists | Top rating | Notes --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2019 | Div 2 S. Svea | 3 | n/a | n/a | n/a | Cirak (22) | Milde (15) | Alkoyun (7.7) | 2020 | Div 2 S. Svea | 1 | n/a | n/a | n/a | Cirak (22) | Milde + 2 more (10) | Milde (7.8) | Promotion 2021 | Div 1 North | 1 | n/a | n/a | n/a | Cirak (21) | Milde (14) | Cirak (7.7) | Promotion 2022 | Div 1 Elite | 11 | R2 | n/a | n/a | Cirak (17) | Hallberg 19a (9) | Cirak (7.4) | Survived 2023 | Div 1 Elite | 9 | R2 | n/a | n/a | Juhlin 20b (12) | Milde (11) | Milde (7.1) | 2024 | Div 1 Elite | 6 | group | n/a | n/a | Juhlin 20b (20) | Milde (9) | Östling (7.4) | 2025 | Div 1 Elite | 7 | group | n/a | n/a | Juhlin 20b (19) | Palm 24c (14) | Lundin (7.3) | 2026 | Div 1 Elite | 4 | group | n/a | n/a | Gustafsson 24a (14) | Palm 24c (12) | Palm 24c (7.2) | 2027 | Div 1 Elite | 1 | group | n/a | n/a | Gustafsson 24a (12) | Hallberg 19a (6) | Hallberg 19a (7.5) | Promotion! 2028 | Premier | 8 | QF | n/a | n/a | Gustafsson 24a (19) | Claesson 26d (13) | Claesson 26d (7.3) | 2029 | Premier | 7 | group | n/a | n/a | Juhlin 20b (14) | Claesson 26d (13) | Sundberg 26h (7.2) | 2030 | Premier | 1 | ongoing | n/a | n/a | Gustafsson 24a (23) | Claesson 26d (14) | Jönsson 25b (7.6) | !! :D . Season | Finances | Coaching | Recruitment | Training Fac. | Youth Fac. | Stadium ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2019 | £23k | Fairly Basic | Basic | Poor | Poor | 7800 2020 | -£9k | Average | Fairly Basic | Poor | Poor | 7800 2021 | -£6k | Average | Fairly Basic | Poor | Poor | 7800 2022 | £55k | Adequate | Average | Poor | Poor | 7800 2023 | £42k | Adequate | Average | Basic | Poor | 7800 2024 | £38k | Adequate | Average | Basic | Poor | 7800 2025 | £136k | Good | Average | Basic | Basic | 7800 2026 | £241k | Good | Average | Basic | Basic | 7800 2027 | £464k | Good | Above Average | Basic | Basic | 7800 2028 | £464k | Good | Well established | Basic | Basic | 7800 2029 | £491k | Good | Well established | Below Average | Basic | 7800 2030 | £116k | Good | Well established | Below Average | Basic | 7800
  24. Shall have to give a read of that. Looking it up Van Basten joined Ajax at 16 and developed from there, Figo and Ronaldo both joined Sporting at 12 so yeah bit of a difference I suppose
  25. Teamwork means just how much he will follow the instructions, but he is very good.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?