All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Managed to find the issue. The issues was the order of the Competition in the nation's rules. So in Nation -> Competitions you must have the leagues in order before any cup, super cup or youth competition. Not sure why it prevents teams from promoting/relegating properly, but it definitely was the issue. I had my interleague super cups between the two leagues mentioned above and as soon as I moved it it all worked perfectly!
  3. I would remove shorter passing and add lower tempo + more direct passes on Kdb like CAE82 mentioned and see how that works out. But I suspect it would still be a rare occurrence in this ME
  4. It’s not a natural way to do it, but assuming Haaland and the AMRL will generally be the target, then you could try and force it by using the Target Man roles for them and use Floated Crosses. This will cause players to aim for them. You could also try More Direct Passes and Take More Risks on KDB and maybe the PPM ‘Switches Ball To Other Flank’ will encourage those type of diagonal balls (whether FM counts them as crosses or passes).
  5. Absolutely appealing choice of team, but good luck all the same.😅
  6. I suspect it is harsh to blame the keeper entirely. If he got a 5.5 conceding 8 goals, the game doesn’t think he was at fault for all of them!
  7. Oct 2nd 2030 International callups! We start with the obvious ones, that being Rodríguez, Javorcic, and Caraballo. Then one a bit more surprising: Palomeque gets his first senior callup for Colombia. Finally, the rest, with Schulze and Kretzschmar remaining in the Germany setup but Touré staying in the U21 side for the time being as the highlight. Oct 5th 2030 SG Dynamo Dresden (17th) vs. TSV 1860 München (8th) (Bundesliga, 7/34) Dynamo, like Werder, are having it tough in their long awaited return to the top level of German football. Also winless, and only ahead of the Bremen side due to a slightly less terrible goal difference, the fact that our ex-prospect Martin Karlsen is their best goalscorer so far with two should speak volumes. Yet it hasn't been that long since we dropped two points in the Weserstadion, so let's not get too confident here. * * * DYNAMO (4-3-3): Niclas Thiede (GK); Simon Asta (DR), Benjamin Dibrani (DCr), Francisco Cárdenas (DCl), Marco John (DL); Kevin Ehlers (DM), Fabrice Ndeh Nsoh (MCr), Mario Nemeth (MCl); Matteo Grimaudo (AMR), Martin Karlsen (AML), Juan Camilo Romaña (ST) 1860 MÜNCHEN (4-1-3-2): Tom Kretzschmar (GK); Tomislav Javorcic (DR), Niklas Lang (DCr), Arnau Casas (DCl), Alex Ball (DL); Ezequiel Beltramone (DM); Juan David Palomeque (MCr), Joao Neves (MC), Matías Miranda (MCl); Jonatan Basualdo (STr), Vedat Özcan (STl) * * * A perfect chance (on paper) to give Beltramone some much needed first time minutes with a start today, while the rest of the team rotates as per usual. As expected Karlsen starts on the left of Dynamo's attack, and he's witness to our quickfire start of the game with a cross by Miranda and a high header by Özcan within the first thirty seconds. One minute later Ball breaks in through the left wing and crosses low towards Özcan, who places his finish well but is denied by Thiede's fingertip save. Third time isn't the charm either, as Özcan's header to Palomeque's cross come the ninth minute also ends up wide. Our early domination continues, although now with less attacking punch, and it isn't until the 21st minute that we get another chance, this one coming from a curler by Basualdo that bounces off the top corner of the frame, while Miranda isn't quick enough to get to the rebound before the defense clears it away. Meanwhile Dresden finally get near Kretzschmar's goal for the first time in the 25th with a decent header by Nsoh that Kretzschmar catches without any trouble. Palomeque then creates danger again with a through ball towards Miranda, who finishes under pressure and can't get it past Thiede. The following minutes see both attacks failing to break through in any significant way, with only a game-ending injury to Dibrani as a noteworthy highlight. We finally create something in the 42nd with a long ball that Özcan nods towards Basualdo, only for the forward to once again see his finish deflected wide by Thiede. One minute later Özcan runs into space on the left and crosses towards Neves, who smashes his rebound on a defender but sees it bounce back straight into Basualdo's head, allowing an easy nod into the back of the net to finally give us the lead. And in the 45th we switch sides and attack through our right flank, Palomeque finding space for a run into the box and a low cross towards Basualdo, who hits it left-footed into the root of the post and in for the 0-2. Great end to a very one-sided first half. HALF TIME - 0-2 We keep the pressure up after the break, and soon enough Basualdo follows up his decisive contribution in the first half with a perfect little through ball towards Özcan, who this time doesn't hesitate and blasts it in right next to the post to score the 0-3, and his first of the season. Finally. The Basualdo festival continues with a cross towards Özcan that the striker heads into Thiede's hands, then it's Miranda who shoots into the keeper's save following a nice combination through the center with Basualdo once again providing the final pass. Karlsen tries to hit back with a weak header that Kretzschmar holds easily, but we quickly hit them back with a long ball from Özcan to Palomeque, his finish well held by Thiede. Another combination between striker and midfielder come the 61st minute ends in a narrowly wide finish by Palomeque, just before both him and Miranda are awarded a rest and replaced by Schulze and Meunier. Schulze starts his game with a pinpoint cross towards, who else, Özcan, who this time sends his header very narrowly wide. That's also his last chance of the game, as we decide to bring Rijkhoff in hoping that he'll break his goalscoring duck today, too. Schulze provides again in the 68th with a great pass forward, only for Neves to blast it over the stands. Then, out of nowhere, Asta runs past a very passive Ball and crosses into the small box so Romaña can tap it in for the 1-3. We take it easy for the next few minutes, with only a high ball from distance by Schulze to keep things a bit interesting. On the other goal Kretzschmar has to work hard to keep a dangerous shot by Wölfel from becoming a very dangerous 2-3, but with only two minutes in the clock we should be safe from any further shenanigans. Another blast over the bar by Meunier comes next, and that ends up becoming the final chance of an easy win that probably should've been even more comprehensive. * * * SG Dynamo Dresden 1 (Juan Camilo Romaña 72) TSV 1860 München 3 (Jonatan Basualdo 43 45, Vedat Özcan 49) - - - Well then, looks like Basualdo is really taking that step forward we were hoping to see from him. Between him and a very good if inaccurate Özcan they generated most of our good chances today, and that was enough to see off a very lackluster Dresden side, who nonetheless got a goal thanks to overconfidence and the fact that Ball is having a very rough start to the season so far. Still, solid win, nice to see Özcan finally get one into the net, and up the table we go. We might still fix this season after all.
  8. April 2027 A mini revival was spoiled by us losing to a third tier side in the cup, so the board is still not happy at all with me. Next Fixtures Some more friendly looking fixtures again as we try to survive another month.
  9. Today
  10. This is exactly right - it clearly doesn’t work correctly. In fact it’s not easy to see how it is calculated at all - I’ve rooted around in the editor and there’s an option for ticking on or off ‘club specific salary cap’ but no indication of how that cap is arrived at. In the end I just took the salary cap out, it just messes up La Liga saves.
  11. I think this is a really good point. Some clubs have youth development deeply embedded in their culture, others are known for buying stars. Managers similarly differ. This is absolutely not reflected in the behaviour of clubs or managers in FM, even though those culture and preference tendencies are indicated on club and manager profiles. Chairperson (and thus club) objectives also allow for a wide range of transfer preferences, none of which are ‘enforced’ in the game. It does seem that dialling up the importance of these already existing tools would go a long way to making youth development stronger, as well as providing significantly greater variation in AI club/manager behaviour overall and offering a wider range of challenges for players.
  12. @TCSSkin Your skin is really beautiful. However, I recommend fixing these two issues. As you can see, in both screens the names and numbers of the players are not fully visible. I don't think it's pleasant to keep these proportions.
  13. Good luck with Birmingham. I had a very fun save with them where I didn't sign anyone other then former Birmingham players. I even managed to bring Jude Bellingham back to the club as well.
  14. hello, this problem has not been resolved by FM 22 Touch, the database of players of Indonesian descent has not been updated, for example the Reijnders brothers, the older brother has Indonesian blood and the younger brother doesn't, were they born with different parents or what? and also like Maarten Paes, Nathan Tjoe A On, Ragnar Oratmangoen who have become Indonesian citizens have not yet updated while Thom Haye who became an Indonesian citizen at the same time is already in the FM 24 database. And there are also Calvin Verdonk, Ole Romany, Delano Ladan who have Indonesian blood. Please fix the database for players of Indonesian descent, thank you
  15. the essence of the problem is not completely clear. almost all custom skins use a scoreboard with logos, you can take any. the main thing is to copy all the necessary files.
  16. March 2027 It feels like we are turning things around after a win against Independiente and a very credible draw at Boca, but the board seem to be losing their patience so it might be too little too late. Transfers Out Agostino complained about wanting first team football since I joined and with his contract expiring at the end of the year, us needing the money and him not getting first team footbal, it seemed like the right move. Next Fixtures The schedule is kinder on us this month and we will really have to make the most of it if we want to survive in this job.
  17. Season 5 Review 2027/28 San Giovanni Competitions A very successful season as we managed to retain our league title and also win the cup for the first time. Even though we finished 10 points clear of 2nd it was a tight race with San Marino Academy for most of the season, they dropped off after we beat them in game 27 to go 4 points clear. Playing Squad Its a good squad for this level but with going professional next season it is going to get improved as now we can pay wages, we should be able to attract some better quality of players. Manso is by the best player we have stats wise but I need to work out how to get more out of him as he should be creating more from his AMC role. Youth Development Another really poor intake. Finances and Facilities I asked the board at the start of the season after we almost qualified for the Europa Conference League group stages to turn pro and they agreed, I didnt however expect to make the jump from amateur to full time pro. On previous versions I am sure we have turned semi pro and then professional, however I am not complaining.. The board have also announced a new stadium which has seen our finances take a hit but hopefully we can perform as we did last year in the European Qualifiers and get the balance up a fair bit this coming season. We also upgraded the youth facilities this season. Victor San Marino Competitions A really poor and frustrating season as we could only muster a 13th placed finish, only 3 points clear of the play offs. We started well but then just got worse as the season went on. We managed to pick up wins against Spal, Lecce and Perugia over the season so can compete with the better sides in the league, we just isn't consistent enough. I need to move away from so many loan players as I don't think it is working as well as previous versions. Playing Squad Our first 11 and most of our bench are loanees and it just isn't working, but they are better players than those that want to join permanently. I need to delve deep into the market this summer and find some gems for cheap money as we are really struggling financially. Youth Development Literally no one worth showing, another rubbish intake. Finances and Facilities The only reason we have a positive balance is the takeover, we was £2m in the red beforehand. No upgrades to anything as we cant afford anything although we are due to move into our new stadium this summer which will see us save £30k a year in rent....YAY.
  18. how does this work in the game does it make U17 as it's own team or does it replace U18?
  19. Experience all the charm of the Italian fourth division in FM24! Serie D and the Serie D Coppa Italia are featured in their authentic real-life formats! DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/90av1oocc0ldzv2/FUSION_DB_-_Serie_D_3.0_%2B_DB_Update.zip/file Serie D is the fourth tier of the Italian football league system. It is the highest amateur division and sits below Serie C, the lowest professional division. Serie D is made up of multiple regional groups and is often the entry point for many clubs aiming to rise through the Italian football ranks. The division includes a mix of historic clubs such as Livorno, Reggina (now Reggio Calabria), Piacenza, Sambenedettese, etc., all with large fan bases, and emerging teams aspiring to reach professional status, like Alcione Milano, Union Clodiense, Pianese, and the 'foreign' club Victor San Marino, among others. Promotion from Serie D leads to Serie C, while relegation sends teams down to the even more regionalized fifth tier, known as 'Eccellenza'. Serie D is not just the beating heart of semi-professional Italian football, but also a crucible of undiscovered talents. This mod offers you the opportunity to unearth and nurture young prospects, plan your market strategy, and face the unique management challenges that only lower leagues can offer. This file enables the Italian fourth division in the game and is compatible with the latest two game patches (24.3 and 24.4). This Megapack introduces the real rules of the division (including playoffs and relegations). We have implemented the real rules for age limits: it is required to field 4 young players. All players have been carefully reviewed and updated based on their performance for the 23/24 season. We have also included some awards, such as the Serie D Ballon d'Or, Young Player of the Year, Manager of the Year, etc. ABOUT "FUSION DB - SERIE D v3.0 + DB UPDATE" MEGAPACK: (tested on 24.3 and 24.4) AFFLUENZE E TIFOSI 1.5 (ATTENDANCES AND SUPPORTER) Corrected and added, where missing, the actual attendance figures for many Serie D teams. Updated the average attendance for all teams from Serie A to Serie C AWARDS SERIE D 1.1 Several awards have been added to enhance our careers in Serie D. Players can now win the Serie D Ballon d'Or or the Young Player of the Year award (Giovani D Valore), etc. The award for the best Serie D Manager has also been included, among others. CHAIRMAN FIX Fixed cases where board and chairperson are simultaneously part of multiple clubs CLUB 1.6 [justify]This file includes a series of significant changes affecting all clubs from Serie A to Serie D: morale has been updated based on the clubs' current league standings; missing founding years have been added and existing ones corrected; rivalries not previously included have now been added; and evaluations of facilities, including youth facilities, have been revised for clubs from Serie A to Serie D. Media predictions for the 23-24 season have also been updated[/justify] COLORI PRO 1.0 (COLORS PRO) Corrected the team colors in the database from Serie A to Serie C to match their actual game kits COLORI DIL 1.4 (COLORS SEMI-PRO) Corrected all the kit colors of the Serie D teams according to their actual uniforms. Sought a more accurate and updated selection of the clubs' official colors in Serie D DNA CLUB 1.0 Reviewed the corporate visions of some Serie B and C clubs, and introduced new corporate visions to Serie D clubs: now be careful when choosing a team to manage in Serie D, as the management might require something more specific from you! DERBY 2.0 Updated the derbies of Italian teams and added some that were missing. Added reputations, where missing, to the Italian derbies. FIX FINANZE 1.6 (FINANCE FIX) An essential file for maintaining well-balanced finances in the lower leagues. Additional sponsors and previously unrecorded revenues have been added to some Serie C clubs. The finances of all Serie D clubs have been thoroughly updated and corrected; each team now has its own customized earnings through sponsors to avoid excessive liabilities. Updates have also been made to the records of the precarious economic situations of some Serie D clubs. Furthermore, realistic prices for tickets and season passes for each Serie D team have been implemented. All these changes allow for a much more active transfer market in the lower leagues. FIX REGIONALITÀ 3.0 (REGIONALITY FIX) A file that improves the distribution of clubs across various Serie D groups based on geographical areas. ITALIAN MEDIA and JOURNALIST 10.0 Real media and journalists have been included in the game. MEDIA (Bookmakers, Sponsor kit) 10.0 Real sponsors and betting sites have been created and inserted into the game. METEO (ITALIAN WEATHER) Corrected some inaccuracies between the climatic conditions and italian geographic areas. MISSING 2.5 (compatible only with the Original game mode) Deleted some duplicate players and added some missing young talents from our championship, such as Francesco Camarda from Milan, Giulio Fardin, and other interesting youngsters from 2008. This is not a wonderkids file! SERIE D 3.0 The file that unlocks and makes Serie D playable: - Serie D consists of 9 groups. - Serie D playoffs (as in reality, do not allow for promotion to Serie C, but are only used for possible re-admissions, which are impossible to replicate in Football Manager. However, we have included the playoffs to adhere as closely as possible to reality and to exploit greater income for the participating clubs). - Promotion and relegation playoffs now also included as they occur in reality. - Corrected transfer windows for amateurs and professionals. - Correct disciplinary rules in all its phases (championship, playoffs, playouts, championship pool, and playoffs). - Corrected the maximum number of players on the bench. - Corrected the maximum number of substitutions. - Real duration of players' contracts. - Inserted the real maximum wage cap for Serie D players. - Real regulations and dates for PlayOuts and PlayOffs. - Real Championship Pool regulations. - Updated and revised the Serie D Coppa Italia. - Fixed the Primavera 4. - Implemented changes to the Under rules starting from the second season. STADI ITA 1.2 (ITALIAN STADIUMS) Corrected some Italian stadiums and added some that were missing. Added a few new training grounds, such as the "SportItalia Village" for Folgore Caratese. STADI NAZIONALI GIOVANILI (NATIONAL YOUTH STADIUM) Corrected many stadiums around the world and made them available to host youth tournament matches. VALUTAZIONE GIOVANI 1.6 (YOUTH RATING) This file for FM24 slightly alters, through more precise calibration, the production of young talents born around the world, in all the various nations of the game. For instance, Argentina will now be one of the most important talent factories almost on par with Brazil and France, with a slight improvement also in the quality of players born in Morocco, Central Africa, and many other nations scattered across the globe that were otherwise excessively overlooked. For proper balancing of the game's delicate mechanics, other nations, on the contrary, will now have more difficulty producing international-level players. zDB UPDATE 3.1 (compatible only with the Original game mode) A substantial update to the database (players and staff) that covers the first 4 levels of the Italian football championship, with a particular focus on Serie C and Serie D: - Updated the most recent transfers in the Italian championship from Serie A to Serie D (as of 30.03.24) - Added missing data, and corrected existing data, for some youths in Primavera 1 and Primavera 2 - Added players and staff to the players' preferences - Updated mananger changes in the Italian championship from Serie A to Serie D (as of 30.03.24) - Updated shirt numbers in Serie A, Serie B, and Serie C - Updated and corrected many shirt numbers in Serie D - Updated the injury situation in Serie D - Inserted missing data for some players (height, weight, birth city) from Serie A to Serie D - Recalibrated many aspects of some clubs in Serie C and Serie D to more closely match the current league position of their real-life counterparts - Corrected some player attributes and position in Serie C and Serie D - Added missing careers of some players between Serie C and Serie D SCREENSHOTS: HOW TO INSTALL Place all .fmf files (there are 19 files) in "Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2024>editor data". NEW SAVEGAME IS REQUIRED! It's recommended to play in Original game mode. In the other two modes (Real World and Your World), the zDB Update and Missing files are not compatible. Have fun! Cheers, FUSION DB
  20. The club cultures are IMO essentially just cosmetic as you can ignore them entirely as long as you don't do anything stupid like make a promise to the board to play youth players. I say that because you can ignore them and as long as you win the board will just change the club culture entirely rather than admonish you for ignoring it. That's been my experience of them anyway.
  21. You're right. I've removed the post to avoid spreading misinformation. After seeing that you got your upgrade, I tried out some more theories and it seems that club reputation also plays a part. Provided that your club meets a certain reputation threshold, you can request a youth facility upgrade. Financial considerations are also important, as part of a more complex algorithm. Certainly not a bug. It's been over two in-game years since my last upgrade and I'm currently managing an Atlético de Madrid side with healthy finances, so I just got a little antsy. My apologies. Keep up the great work!
  22. February 2027 Now I am worried. Granted some of these games were against tough opposition, but some were against teams close to the bottom and we didnt even manage to beat Lanús at home who are also struggling. The board are slightly disappointed and my job is still Stable, but I guess this will change if results dont improve soon... Next Fixtures These are not the kind of fixtures you want to see when you are struggling...Talleres and Boca are right at the top and even though Independiente is not having the best of seasons they are still a traditional team.
  23. Season 10 A season to forget in the league which promised so much. We were always floating about the play off places but never threatened the top two places occupied by Milton & Stalybridge. They simply disappeared over the hills and fought out the title between themselves with Stalybridge clinching it on the last day. But as always my better players were cherry picked and there was a massive drop off when three of my best players up and left for pastures new! It couldn’t have happened at a worst time as the season was drawing to a close and we were sitting pretty in the play off spots. As I said the wheels just came off in the last 7 games winning only one and drawing another. This run of bad form saw us drop to 8th and no chance of a play off spot. After three failed takeover attempts we finally got taken over on the fourth attempt and wiping out our huge debt (albeit with a large bank loan taking its place). Then like London buses we had a second successful takeover in a matter of months of the first! After a few seasons of poor cup runs we had our best season concerning cup runs. Reaching the 3rd Qualifying Round of the FA Cup, 4th Round of the FA Tropy & reaching the final of the Integro League Cup where we lost on penalties to Bromsgrove Sporting despite being the better team and out XG-ing them!
  24. JUN 2042 - FA Cup Final Preview A capacity crowd is expected at Wembley for our second run at the FA Cup Final. Both sides are missing a string of players who are now on World Cup duty, though Chelsea will start heavy favourites regardless. While we are looking for our first title, the Blues are looking for their 10th. We will need to overturn a poor history against them, as we have never beaten them.
  25. December Such an odd month, we either had chances and struggled infront of goal or we were very clinical! Home against Leeds, we have to win this one. It's half time and neither team has had a shot on target, Boxall should have buried his chance but he skied it. Ohhhh Lele! We hit in a corner but Leeds clear, we collect the loose ball, it's our defenders passing it around the edge of their box and Lele just smahses it from the edge of the box, it's a brilliant strike after 55 minutes. We had alot of chances, 23 shots, only 8 on target and an xG of 2.78 vs Leeds who had 1 shot, 1 on target and a 0.00xG and it took a wonder goal to win, our finishing is letting us down at the moment. Another Yorkshire match, this time against Sheffield United and it's another game we should be winning. Lele looked like he won the ball to me but the ref has gone to VAR and thankfully it isn't a penalty! This time it is a penalty as Tremble takes down his man and Sheff Utd take the lead after 42 minutes, they haven't had a sniff all game but we're behind. Hojlund equalises in the 47th minute after hitting in a first shot time. Hubanas pass through to set him up was sublime. Juliao gives us the lead after hitting in from just inside the box, it hit the bar and bouced in after 53 minutes. Is there a foul? There isn't and Hojlund makes it 3, we hit in a corner, it's cleared back to Neves, he hits into the box, Tremble blocks his man and Hojlund gets a brace after 62 minutes. Gamal makes it 4 after 79 minutes. Tapia with the ball down the left, back to Dias Quitar, he hits a pass to Gamal on the edge of the box, Gamal dribbles just inside the box and smashes in. Hojlund gets his hat-trick in the 88th minute after heading in Pitchford's cross. We were brilliant in the 2nd half, 5 goals, so many chances and Sheff Utd didn't manage a shot. In fact the pen was the only shot they had all game. I've had to rotate against Villa so I'm hoping Boxall and Biffi perform in midfield. Do we have a pen? Biffi is taken down in the 3rd minute. Yes it is! Hubana slots low into the corner past Bazunu after 4 minutes! Brilliant strike after a great move and we're 2 - 0! Hubana plays it out to Lele, he dribbles into the box, plays it back to Phillips who thumps it first time into the net after 24 minutes. Boxall makes it 3 after 28 minutes after a great strike finishing off a great move! This is brilliant football from The Millers! Villa pull one back just before the break, Lele tackles Sanitago but Fionuke picks it up, plays it back to Sanitago, he hits it across the box to find England International Swann who hits in after 45+2. Flores has come off the bench to make it 4, good attacking down the right, Lele crosses and Flores nods in at the near post after 71 minutes. Some brilliant football from The Millers today and some great finishing. Lele was at his best. I'm having to rotate again against Crystal Palace, Dekker and Yoro both need resting, Bitshiabu makes his return and youngster Dias Quitar starts again, he's been quite impressive this season. We've had the possession, the chances but we go in at half time level, our shooting has been wasteful. It's Palace who take the lead, a ball over the top by Essama, Soumah beats the offside trap and hits in after 48 minutes. Flores equalises in ther 68th minute, Dias Quiatar hits a ball down the right, Lele hits into the box and Flores smashes in. Not good enough, we had the chances but our shooting was woeful! Boxall gives us the lead after just 2 minutes against Brighton! He hits in the corner, it's cleared, Juliao plays it back to him, he has time to cut in, dribble and curl past Raggi. It's Juliao who makes it 2 after 28 minutes. Good attacking, Becerra plays it to Juliao who dribbles into the box and strikes it well, that's much better finishing from Juliao. Hojlund makes it 3 after 34 minutes! Lele it to Juliao but he's tackled, the ball halls to Hubana who plays through Hojlund who strikes well from just outside the box. What a brilliant first half! This is the type of finishing we've been missing! It's an own goal and 3 - 1! Gilmour dribbles down the left, crosses in and Dekker hits in for an O.G after 67 minutes! Can Brighton make a comeback? They didn't have a chance after, we were good today. Brentford are 20th and haven't won all season so I feel safe to make big changes and let some youth play a Prem game. Vilela puts us ahead after 12 minutes! Tapia crosses from the left, it takes a deflection and Vilela is there to hit in. The result was never in doubt, Brentford didn't have a shot on target. We had chances to score more and it would have been nice. Southampton were doing well but they're now 20th in the form table and we're at home, we should be winning this. It's an early goal to The Millers, Neves plays it to the feet of Hubana, he turns and does his marker, dribbles and absolutely smashes it in to give us the lead after 5 minutes. Hubana doubles after 20 minutes! He dribbles from the half way line and from about 20 yards out smashes it low, the goalkeeper manages to get a hand to it but it's in! It's 3 in the 27th! Kimble hits an early cross, Hubana flicks on and Hojlund heads in! Neves makes it 4 after 48 minutes. Yoro hits a ball down the right, Hubana picks it up in the box, plays it to Neves in space who hits in. Is that a pen!? Vermiglio crosses and Boxall is pushed to the floor! It's Hubana who steps up and smashes in for his hat-trick after 67 minutes. He's got a 4th and it's 6 - 0! Hubana heads in Boxalls corner after 85 minutes. Biffi makes it 7 after 87! Bitshiabu plays it across to Vermigilio who hits it first time to Biffi in the box who hits in first time. Hojlund makes it 8 after 94 minutes! Good passing from the Millers, Vermiglio dribbles into the box, plays it across goal and Hojlund hits in. What a win!!! Newcastle have lost 2 and drawn 1 this month where we've only slipped up by drawing once so we have some breathing room. Champions League Our impressive Champions League campaign continues. FA Cup Draw A home draw and a match we should win. Carabao Cup Brilliant, much better than our league game against Leeds earlier in the month. That is a difficult draw but we're Carabao Cup heroes, having won our last 21 Carabao Cup games. Youth intake Looks like an alright intake! We'll see! Football of the Year Hubana is the best in the world . A Bosnian striker who was the next Dzeko has become the best of the best. Robledo is brilliant. He's even better than Kovar and I didn't think I'd ever replace him. Dekker and Yoro deserve to be there, it's a shame that Becerra doesn't make it to LB and only makes the bench. Next Month Alot of difficult games and we'll need to be at our best. We have alot of players that clubs are interested in, West Ham have already big 106mil(most of it being bonuses) for Robledo which is insulting for the best goalkeeper in the world. Rumours are Spurs want to bid for Pitchford and are lining up for a £117mil bid. I'd drive him there myself for that .
  1. Load more activity