Legends Database 2009 - It's Out

Deus84

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes of course, Clough will be in the database ;)

A request for you, too: i need to find Man Utd's 1968 COMPLETE roster...but i only find the formation...could somebody help me ?

Ok it took me a little longer than expected to find it, but here is every player that made at least one appearance for Manchester United in the 1967-68 season.

George Best

Denis Law

Bobby Charlton

Alex Stepney

Nobby Stiles

David Herd

Pat Crerand

David Sadler

Brian Kidd

Tony Dunne

Jimmy Rimmer (Alex Stepney's back-up)

John Aston Jr.

Francis Burns

Bill Foulkes

John Fitzpatrick

Shay Brennan

Jim Ryan

Alan Gowling

Frank Kopel

the newcastle team is bizarre. no les ferdinand, david ginola, warren barton, john beresford, shay given, philippe albert, lee clark, steve howey, glenn roeder, wyn davies, pop robson, george robledo, bobby mitchell, joe harvey!!

i understand you cant put everyone in there but some of these players were integral in the '55 cup win, '69 europe win and the entertainers of the mid 90s!!

ps, thank you very much for this database, good work! just frustrated with the toon!

the newcastle team is bizarre. no les ferdinand, david ginola, warren barton, john beresford, shay given, philippe albert, lee clark, steve howey, glenn roeder, wyn davies, pop robson, george robledo, bobby mitchell, joe harvey!!

i understand you cant put everyone in there but some of these players were integral in the '55 cup win, '69 europe win and the entertainers of the mid 90s!!

ps, thank you very much for this database, good work! just frustrated with the toon!

As far as I understand it this isn't an overall legends thing, but teams are represented by only one of their squads i.e. the Real Madrid team is their 1950's, Liverpool's is their early 1980's, etc...

Many thanks Deus84 a great legends database! A lot of time and effort must have gone into it, well done! Just thought I would point out that Thierry Henry's weekly wage is over £800,ooo per week! lol But its easy to change. Thanks again. :)

As far as I understand it this isn't an overall legends thing, but teams are represented by only one of their squads i.e. the Real Madrid team is their 1950's, Liverpool's is their early 1980's, etc...

yes but with newcastle alan sharer and wor jackie milburn are both in the team, along with players like bobby moncur len white and irving nattrass. players from many different eras....

yes but with newcastle alan sharer and wor jackie milburn are both in the team, along with players like bobby moncur len white and irving nattrass. players from many different eras....

wat happened to glasgow rangers theres like 3 players wers the rest like cooper, goram, mcoist, brown, gough, grieg, baxter wer are they all

Already answered to this a few times. Unfortunately i dint' find enough infos or pictures about former rangers player so i think it's better not to touch anything than to create a team with random roles, ca/pa or attributes :) By the way on the FM2010 Legends Database there will be a Classic Rangers Team so don't worry :)

Wow, this is just great work. Milan looks great, just won the first game, against Mouscron 2-0, with Gullit and Van Basten scoring. The midfield is great, Ancelotti, Rijkaard the best in the centre, Massaro and Donadoni great wingers. No one can beat the defense, with Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta and Tassotti. Just signed 16 years old Shevchenko and 15 years old Gianni Rivera, next season or in January looking for Nesta, Pirlo and Gattuso. Great work mate, KUTGW!

i would be more than happy to help regarding your legends db for fm10 with newcastle and even port vale if you go that far down.

Actually your help would be great mate! Regarding newcastle: i'd like to make a single year or period teams (like real madrid 1955-1960 or manchester united 1969 and so on, no all-stars team) so tell me which newcastle side you think it's better and, if it's possibile, write me the full roster and some infos about the players. Let me know what you think ;)

Guys I need your help! I'd like to make Brian Clough's Nottingham Forest for my next legends database but i can't find anywhere who was the second keeper in that golden period (1977-1982). The first one was Peter Shilton...but what about the second goalie ? Could somebody help me ? :D

yes but the thing is newcastle have never really had a golden team such as arsenals invicibles or notts forest etc more of a collection of players which have done well for the club but if pushed i would have to say the team of 1996 with 5-6 players added eg shay given,bobby moncur hughie gallacher jackie milburn,terry macdermott plus stan seymour. and do you not put port vale players in?? hehe

kutgw m8

Great database mate - very well done. :thup:

I currently have Man Utd (can't wait for Best and Edwards to step up - Charlton already has!!).

The problem I'm having seems to be in the status of some of the players, such as Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, Teddy Sheringham and Dennis Irwin. The first 2 should be home grown players and the second two should be trained in nation. I am currently unable to register the team I have worked hard to put together due to these players not being registered correctly - does anyone know how to change this - I have FMRTE if that helps.

I've also noticed several players who don't reach their PA - Zidane being one of them. I'm going to suggest that it has nothing to do with training facilities since there are several players from Bordeaux who do reach their PA.

Rivaldo, Schiaffino, Buffon, Matthaus (to name but a few) are some more with exactly the same issue as Zidane. Before making any purchases I always check to make sure they reach their potential.

I hope the above is taken as constructive since I think you've done a fab job with the database and it has added a month or two playability for me. Thanks!

First Issue: Read the FAQ, i explained there how to solve it ;)

Second Issue: in my game Matthaus reach his pa after a few years, but Zidane, Buffon and Schiaffino don't. I don't know why. Their mental and hidden attributes seems to be ok, but somehow even if their ca is quite high they are unable to fulfil their potential abilty. :(

First Issue: Read the FAQ, i explained there how to solve it ;)

Second Issue: in my game Matthaus reach his pa after a few years, but Zidane, Buffon and Schiaffino don't. I don't know why. Their mental and hidden attributes seems to be ok, but somehow even if their ca is quite high they are unable to fulfil their potential abilty. :(

Hi - cheers for the quick response. I've worked around the issue now but had to leave out Teddy Sheringham - oh well....let's hope I don't play Bayern Munich in the CL final!!! I'm not sure I know what you mean by 'go on holiday until the expired date'???? I take it you can't fix this with FMRTE then. No worries!

Would love a couple of the Hungarians at the start but I can understand why you did this from your previous post. Again...welll done.

• 2 weeks later...

Having problems I have down loaded from http://www.sortitoutsi.net/2009/utilities/download/125-98 and have put it in correct place but the Icon is an interent Explorer E on a plan piece of papper titled Legends_Database_2009 and is a RAR File.

Anyone know how to solve this?

I have had the database before but had to system restore my computer but I don't think that has anything to do will it.

Already answered to this a few times. Unfortunately i dint' find enough infos or pictures about former rangers player so i think it's better not to touch anything than to create a team with random roles, ca/pa or attributes :) By the way on the FM2010 Legends Database there will be a Classic Rangers Team so don't worry :)

gdgd is u had the older cms ner the start u would get the stats u needed bout in sayin that players like goram wer under rated

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...