Legends Database 2009 - It's Out

Deus84

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great database mate, really great work with it.

But like portuguese i think you could had inserted luis figo, and te two time golden boot in europe Fernando Gomes, but despite that amazing work.

Think a really good idea is taking your database and perhaps do a European Superleague with it. It would be bombastic.......

Its a great concept, but it just feels like a bit of a "half a job Bob" effort really. Using Liverpool as an example, no Fowler, Emlyn Hughes or Billy Liddell? Barnes at Watford? Clemence at Tottenham? Keegan at Scunthorpe?

Don't get me wrong - its no big deal because I can add a few players, move a few players, whatever, but its not just Liverpool... there's a lot of work to do. No lower league clubs done either - can help out with Ipswich if you want.

EDIT: Ah, just realised its down from like one team rather than all the best players grouped together..still.

Didn't find any good infos or pictures about rangers legend players. The only ranger legend in the db is brian laudrup; maybe in the 2010 edition there will be more players from William Waddell's team or 1992-1993 team ;)

Absolutely fantastic work !! Just spent the last few hours going through the players and it's amazing the amount there are ! I've changed a few things all the same but that's just for my personal pleasure !

I improved freddie ljungberg's finishing which was slightly low in my opinion, gave tony adams a set determination as he came up with only 10 on my first loaded game, made emmanuel petit and john barnes left footed and increased ian wright's aggression. Apart from the that everything is very realistic so hats off to you son !

Oh and by the way you've accidently given velibor vasovic a photo of jean-michel larqué ! but that's just me being picky ! Once again great work.

Some of the Polish players are seriously underestimated. Kazimierz Deyna (midfielder), the best footballer in Polish history with a record off 41 goal in 97 national games , is worse than the likes of Kevin Nolan. Then we have Grzegorz Lato (winger) who was the heart in the Polish side that finished third in World Cup 74 & 82 (in 74 he was the tournament's top scorer) and did end up scoring 45 goals in 104 games throughout his international career though, he has shocking attributes. I'm guessing this might be because the Polish Legends never achieved much in domestic football but that was only because footballers weren't allowed to transfer out of communism Poland until they were 30 years old and therefor never had a chance to play for any of the big clubs.

Are you joking ? Kazimierz Deyna has a ca of 158 and a pa of 182: this means that, at the beginning of a game, he's a good player but after a few years he turns into one of the best midfielder in the game. I'm currently playing a game with my db legends and i'm in 2011/2012: Deyna is the star of Real Madrid and one of the best midfielders around :)

Grzegorz Lato is a awesome player as well: his ca is 176 and pa of 184. How could you say he's underestimated ? :D You have to consider that Lato is 30 years old in the game so his attributes will probably decrease quiete soon, but this does not mean he's underestimated. Apart from Deyna and Lato there are some other polish players who turns into great player: Boniek, Lubanski, Tomaszewski or Robert Gadocha.

Absolutelly fantastic.....made me come back to FM after a ~ year........controling milan and having a blast....at 5th spot at the moment and group stage of CL is in question....Ajax are to strong.