Football Manager Wiki

Sorry, I will make myself clearer. Basically, if you want to use an article or a piece of writing that someone else has written, and I am online, mention it here and I will get you permission. It is something I am good at outside of these forums and I guess I may aswell use it to good effect.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just thinking the other day that there is loads of relevant info we could lift from Wikipedia to fill in some gaps, i wonder what copyright (if any) they have? I guess also that people would rather the articles we did were original from forumers.

Well BBC is seemingly impossible but I have contacted skysports in hope they will give us some light permissions. I will explore what copyright they have.

Also, I am not sure people will mind too much about things like player profiles as I am sure they appreciate the difficulty at hand.

Glad to see great progress been made since the last time I was on. :thup: I have not as much time as I used to and probably will not until I am finished my work experience at the end of August. Weekends are mainly the only time I can contribute at the moment (I know this is not the weekend before anyone says anything :D). Last weekend was an exception though due to a certain rugby match. :D

Archived