[FM24] [24.1] JFA J.League Pyramid 2023/4 [NOVEMBER RELEASE]

FM24そしてJリーグへようこそ。

FM24の日本リサーチャとはじめてのリリースです。

以下にFM23の変更したことを説明します。

内容:

-FM24選手データベース。J1からちーきリーグまで。(公式データベースに含まれています。)

-FM24審判データベース。(公式データベースに含まれています。)

-地域リーグのクラブはリーグ歴史、リーグデータと大会データが含まれていました。(公式データベースに含まれています。)

-FM24全クラブの評判とスポンサー。(公式データベースに含まれています。)

-Jエリート、Jユース、Jリーグクラブユース、日本クラブユース、高円プレミア、高円プリンス。ジェネリック高円県リーグ。

-大学リーグ、全日本大学サッカー大会(インコレ)、デンソーサッカーチャレンジ。

-日本フットボールリーグ、9地域1部リーグ、6地域2部リーグ。ジェネリック県リーグ。

-青少年の摂取。 (ユースチームがいないチームは青少年の摂取がありません。)

直したこと:

-川島の日本代表記録

-Jリーグホームグロウン選手ルール。

-JリーグとJリーグ提携大会及び天皇杯の選手登録要件。

今は更新にできないこと:EDITORの原因で、

-地域2部と県リーグ大会。

DISCORDでしかないファイル: (その他のライセンス要件のため): https://discord.gg/m2a9bUWXmR

-2023年Jリーグ・日本フットボールリーグ・地域リーグ2D・3Dのボール。

-2023年2D・3Dユニフォーム。

-2023年スタジアムとクラブロゴ。

よくある質問:

-ファイルがふたつ

-SIMPLE (簡単にプレイしたい人。日本フットボールリーグまでとユース大会。または日本で監督するつもりはない人) 

-ADVANCED (FM24 November) 全大会のリリース。

注記:

Discordにあるファイルはすべて、私に通知された場合に限り、他のサイトでアップロードすることが禁止。私から許可がもらってる場合はOK。

CREDITS:

@Daveincid, REALISMデータベースを作成する人。

@DaveTheEditor, FM24にいないリーグデータベースを作成する人。

日本リサーチする人たちまたはDiscordを手伝ってる人たち。

Edited by Robbles Quin ®™

@Zachary Whyte pretty sure this isn`t allowed right?. Have to double check.

Just a FYI, you can`t be posting how to`s on things regarding circumventing stuff to do with licensing etc. Although I DO appreciate the help, theres definately enough how to`s out there without having to discuss it in here.

Thanks though guys.

It is extincting lower division teams during validation cause it thinks they are not needed even though I have them set in the required teams tab. I am sure you noticed in game teams are extinct for the ones not needed explaining why sim speed is much faster this year, seems like a designed feature, that the editor hasn:t been updated to facilitate.

Tried setting registered teams for the first year, but the second year 3 of the regional 1 teams dissapear and 3 more change to completely unrelated divisions. 9 Teams in regional 2 and a ton in lower leagues. However they are all accounted for in cup competitions, and youth works fine as do university leagues. Also makes flexible rules nearly impossible to do

10 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

It is extincting lower division teams during validation cause it thinks they are not needed even though I have them set in the required teams tab. I am sure you noticed in game teams are extinct for the ones not needed explaining why sim speed is much faster this year, seems like a designed feature, that the editor hasn:t been updated to facilitate.

Tried setting registered teams for the first year, but the second year 3 of the regional 1 teams dissapear and 3 more change to completely unrelated divisions. 9 Teams in regional 2 and a ton in lower leagues. However they are all accounted for in cup competitions, and youth works fine as do university leagues. Also makes flexible rules nearly impossible to do

That's bizarre, is this only for inactive divisions? I wonder if you could give them a secondary division or something and have it active but without any rules

those were for active divisions lol. every single league is in use in my file with every single league added to required teams. editor is so weird this year, some time it just works and sometimes without reason it just doesnt wanna do anything. 

Il 15/11/2023 in 15:35 , Robbles Quin ®™ ha scritto:

@PaMi 7when the editor gets fixed

What difference there are between Simple file and Advanced one? Sorry but I don't understand

Edited by PaMi 7

New Update out that adds, Manegable University and High School Teams, updated rules for JFL/Regional promotion from 2024, Correct qualifying slots shown and other quality of life changes. No Prefectural Leagues yet as the editor currently cannot handle even a basic system, so will have to wait for an update 

3 hours ago, Liffa said:

Thank you Robbles :) I can only choose "Japanese Regional Leagues Division Two and above". Is this by your design?

yes as adding prefectural teams is making regional teams go missing. have to wait for a fix for the editor

1 hour ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

yes as adding prefectural teams is making regional teams go missing. have to wait for a fix for the editor

Probably something you dealt with already but while editing Canada I think @SaintsCanada noticed that some of the regional comps actually work when all the teams are added to the competition's "registered teams" as well as the other layers this editor seems to need (like "next division"/"regional division" set for all clubs and "child competition" settings set for all comps)

15 minutes ago, themodelcitizen said:

Probably something you dealt with already but while editing Canada I think @SaintsCanada noticed that some of the regional comps actually work when all the teams are added to the competition's "registered teams" as well as the other layers this editor seems to need (like "next division"/"regional division" set for all clubs and "child competition" settings set for all comps)

In my case, I only needed to add all editor-created clubs into the registered teams section of the competition. Nothing else had an effect.

34 minutes ago, SaintsCanada said:

In my case, I only needed to add all editor-created clubs into the registered teams section of the competition. Nothing else had an effect.

Of the parent/umbrella competition or of the child/regional competition? This might be the key to another file I've been working on

1 hour ago, SaintsCanada said:

sounds promising! another thing is making sure they ahve a stadium set cause sometimes that does it as well

18 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

sounds promising! another thing is making sure they ahve a stadium set cause sometimes that does it as well

Stadium placement (with coordinates set) is more important than the actual location of the club when it comes to using options like "get best teams in local region", so it wouldn't surprise me if it was also the primary variable for assigning teams to regional divisions (when using local regions, coordinates, city boundaries etc)

Edited by themodelcitizen

On 25/11/2023 at 02:42, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

hmm what level are you loading and are you using any other files

No other editor data files selected and this is what happens on the game setup screen. I can the FM24 Japan December file, but not the FM24_Japan_League (the one in this screenshot). I'm looking to load a file that goes down to JFL, not any further.

Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 03.36.37.jpg

Why have I got Japanese senior teams competing in the High School cup competitions, this is creating fixture congestion for teams and pushing fixtures back for the competition, plus wouldn't this be unrealistic as shouldn't there be a under 18's or under 16's team competing here insteadimage.png.b94179f0ffeb04b9113b070faa0479c1.png

image.png.e1c805fdd8edeb5b811fdc4dd30276ba.png

image.thumb.png.334ecbf7f05bb7684477a8bc0e131e08.pngimage.thumb.png.c728bc015e1248fd8be12fc976631577.png

image.thumb.png.5da4a28d33c72949a118e779a315e383.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/11/2023 at 19:50, Vakama2619 said:

Why have I got Japanese senior teams competing in the High School cup competitions, this is creating fixture congestion for teams and pushing fixtures back for the competition, plus wouldn't this be unrealistic as shouldn't there be a under 18's or under 16's team competing here insteadimage.png.b94179f0ffeb04b9113b070faa0479c1.png

image.png.e1c805fdd8edeb5b811fdc4dd30276ba.png

image.thumb.png.334ecbf7f05bb7684477a8bc0e131e08.pngimage.thumb.png.c728bc015e1248fd8be12fc976631577.png

image.thumb.png.5da4a28d33c72949a118e779a315e383.png

Hey has something been done about this? I apologise for being demanding but I'm just curious if something will be done?

• 3 weeks later...