FM24 - Saudi League

7 minutes ago, BillyM19 said:

Anyone know a link where I can add the Saudi league so its playable?

Once the editor is out, which will be November 6th, you'll probably find people will make custom databases for it.  Until then, it won't be possible.

Actually, what happens when you grab a FM23 save with edited DB and update that to FM24, would the Saudi League stick around? And obviously you'll want a transfer update for the FM23 save as well, otherwise Saudi League would suddenly be very uninteresting again. :D

4 minutes ago, Freakiie said:

Actually, what happens when you grab a FM23 save with edited DB and update that to FM24, would the Saudi League stick around? And obviously you'll want a transfer update for the FM23 save as well, otherwise Saudi League would suddenly be very uninteresting again. :D

That could also work

Anyone got any crazy bids for players from Saudi league? Please share!

Was disappointed I couldn't attract any interest from Saudi clubs in my United save in the first window. Need to shift Maguire and Martial but they keepy rejecting moves due to personal terms!

22 minutes ago, BillyM19 said:

Was disappointed I couldn't attract any interest from Saudi clubs in my United save in the first window. Need to shift Maguire and Martial but they keepy rejecting moves due to personal terms!

I've had nothing I'd consider crazy but I have had Saudi teams submitting bids for players.

1 hour ago, BillyM19 said:

I've tried this after seeing a picture elsewhere of a transfer window. Tested at same time (1st July 2024):

- Offer via transferroom
- Click Targets
- Click Clubs to propose to and include all the Saudi Pro League clubs (I only did on top 5)
- I tested it on Maximillian Wober & Marc Roca at Leeds. I offered them out for £40m, but then took off the asking price in the hope clubs would make the bids negotiable.
- Once they've come in with a bid of £40m, whack on Installments for £20m and they should accept.

image.png.d179a587135726455f1540cbed850149.png

That's just an example which might help - I'm not sure what it's like at bigger clubs obviously.

I'm left with this after 2 transfers:
image.png.fbc38315faa1493bf20940727dde7f69.png

Edited by Anners

Il y a 3 heures, BillyM19 a dit :

In a simulated save until 2030

There are several transfers above 100M€

Edited by nico_france

im surprised the Saudi League isnt in this years game, i would have thought the Saudis would have been willing to pay something towards it to get the exposure and it would be a really interesting league to play. Pretty unique in having almost unlimited money for 8 of your players and then far lower quality local players for the rest of the squad. 

Edited by madeirabhoy

1 hour ago, madeirabhoy said:

im surprised the Saudi League isnt in this years game, i would have thought the Saudis would have been willing to pay something towards it to get the exposure and it would be a really interesting league to play. Pretty unique in having almost unlimited money for 8 of your players and then far lower quality local players for the rest of the squad. 

Probably a licencing thing - EA have an exclusive licence.  

It may also be SI are working on building up a research team for it and don't consider it ready to implement into the game yet.

On 23.10.2023 at 17:37, kevhamster said:

It may also be SI are working on building up a research team for it and don't consider it ready to implement into the game yet.

But when we select all database all teams in saudi teams has all of their players.. i think they have research team all countries regardless it is playyable or not

2 hours ago, Pafnus said:

But when we select all database all teams in saudi teams has all of their players.. i think they have research team all countries regardless it is playyable or not

I was just theorising.  It's up to SI if/when the leagues make the game.

On 23/10/2023 at 16:37, kevhamster said:

Building the competition and research on players are two separate part of the same coin (game). Research is somewhat simpler.

Just 696 fans attended Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium to watch the Saudi Pro League clash, on what was a humiliating day for Gerrard and captain Jordan Henderson. Khalid Al-Shuwayyi's early goal was enough to secure all three points for the hosts.

So they're playing in front of less than 1000 people on the regular? That won't last long.