Probably the best tactic out there! [fm09]

Tested with: Real Madrid(With SUPER resaults!) Also tested with Aston Villa, Tottenham & Manutd with great resaults

Tired of not scoring? then this is the tactic for you!

League Table -> http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4776/leaguetablefb6.jpg

Fixtures -> http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/7483/fixturessui5.jpg

Barcelona Game -> http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2134/vsbarcelonasg6.jpg

The Tactic -> http://www.zshare.net/download/52143379df836bf3/

GK

DR DC DC DL

MC MC

AMR AMC AML

SC

No Tweaking & No OI

Recommended:

Fast Defenders.

AMR CRonaldo, Agbonlahor, Walcott Type

AML David Silva, Yuri Zhirkov, Ashley Young Type

SC Nistelrooy, Berbatov, Pavlyuchenko, Carew Type

AMC AMC with good freerole, Finishing, Passing & Composure

L MC DMC.

R MC AMC

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, but why did you give a free role to your AMR meanwhile stopping him from making crosses, and have only the AML as a common winger allowing him making crosses? Please explain this, otherwise it seems to be a good tactic, the kind of play I like.

well you could tweak AMR settings Higuaín has played 22 games with 5 goals and 8 assists 7.62 Av R

Yuri Zhirkov AML played 22 games 5 goals and 8 assists 7.61 Av R

Most of the assist come from RMC in my case W. Sneijder 22 games 13 goals 13 assists & AMC R. V. Vaart 22 Games 10 goals 10 assists

Nistelrooy 22 games 22 goals

Ok, its a great tactic...Used with Blackburn and it works really good.

But i have a question, to everybody), how can i remove the bug about the players position in the tactic screen when u do a substitution???

I hope u know what i mean...When u have double's players....

Fantaman. christ.. just try the tactic if you need one. im just posting my tactic here for all those who are getting bad

resaults with their tactics. And maybe, just maybe the tactic will work for them as its works for me. and they'll get better

resaults.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4176/teamformationwq6.jpg ...

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/831/transferdj5.jpg ....

match2 i have just played 5 games with Villa & also 5 with tottenham. won all 5 of them.

with tottenham i bought A. Arshavin.

and with A. Villa i bought leandro Romagnoli

tottenham lineup: GK: Gomes DR: Hutton DL: G.bale DC's Corluka & King RMC: Jenas LMC: Zokora AMR: Arshavin AML: Giovani AMC: modric

& SC Pavlyuchenko

Aston Villa lineup: GK: B. Friedel DR: L. Young DL: N. Shorey DC's: Cuellar & C. Davies RMC: Barry LMC: Petrov AMR: Agbonlahor AML: A. Young AMC: Romagnoli SC: Carew.

I will post Pictures later, im going out now.

match2 i have just played 5 games with Villa & also 5 with tottenham. won all 5 of them.

with tottenham i bought A. Arshavin.

and with A. Villa i bought leandro Romagnoli

tottenham lineup: GK: Gomes DR: Hutton DL: G.bale DC's Corluka & King RMC: Jenas LMC: Zokora AMR: Arshavin AML: Giovani AMC: modric

& SC Pavlyuchenko

Aston Villa lineup: GK: B. Friedel DR: L. Young DL: N. Shorey DC's: Cuellar & C. Davies RMC: Barry LMC: Petrov AMR: Agbonlahor AML: A. Young AMC: Romagnoli SC: Carew.

I will post Pictures later, im going out now.

Thanks Mista. I will try this tonight on my Villa game.

I care about people who post tactics that are nonsense. But fair play, I'll try it out. Id be surprised if anyone else was able to get 13 wins, 44 goals and only one against on Football Manager 2009. But I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong.

Guess my point is I'm tired of testing a million tactics proclaiming to be great and none are that great. I know I know, I should use my own. I know.

I care about people who post tactics that are nonsense. But fair play, I'll try it out. Id be surprised if anyone else was able to get 13 wins, 44 goals and only one against on Football Manager 2009. But I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong.

Guess my point is I'm tired of testing a million tactics proclaiming to be great and none are that great. I know I know, I should use my own. I know.

Yeah, you really should make your own ;)

I dont think there is anything in the game if you just use simeone else's tactics.

woah this tactic is amazing!!! Ive gone man city and used it in a game against chelsea. Beat them 5-1 at home, gelson fernandes scored twice, robinho, wright phillips and petrov all with one. Joehart, wright phillips and gareth bale all with one assist and petrov with 2. Trezeguet scored for chelsea. Thanks for this amazing tactic!!

Great tactic so far.

Alot of chances created, but the strikers often blow hot and cold. Beat Chelsea 2-1, and only just lost to Man Utd 3-2, even though I had most of the possession, a man sent off, and 5 more shots on target. My striker did miss alot of chances that day.

But top of the league, with 17 goals scored, and 6 conceded. Well done.

Though I suggest to anyone who uses this, against better sides, tick 'Play Offside'. Mainly due to the team pushing up so much, against better sides, they can quickly counter and usually get alot of 1 on 1s that way with my 'keeper. And ticking that box should cut down the chances quite alot.

I'm with Spurs by the way.

My only problem so far, my AMC is getting so poor ratings, and not getting any goals or assists. Which player do you suggest me playing there Mista (M Fernandez, Arshavin, Buonette, Modric)?

Bolton in championship 2nd season:

Preston 1 - 3 Bolton

Man City 4 - 3 Bolton (League Cup)

Bolton 5 - 3 Norwich

Wolves 0 - 3 Bolton

Plymouth 0 - 4 Bolton

Pavluchenko hadn't scored in 8 hours... switched to this tactic and he has scored 3, 2, 1, 2, 1

To be honest when I took over Bolton they were 17th and using my own 4-4-2 I had them up to 3rd, but this tactic has dominated every game so far (apart from the Man City game) and away wins at Wolves and Plymouth are more impressive as they were both in the play offs when I played them.

Excellent tactic! Excellent, I shall keep using it and maybe report back more later.

That's fair enough.

There's an Arsenal one floating around somewhere which is decent if you have good passing players.

Read the framework document and start from scratch. If you read it properly, you'll have the guts of 3 different (decent) tactics after about an hour, and it's just tweaking from there on in.

This is the first time i've done it all myself, and i'm not too sure how good my own tactic is, but after 8 games;

My home record is win 2, draw 1 and my away record is win 3, draw 1 and lose 1 (won my last 3 aways after some tweaking with the defence).

haha, i decided to test this tactic with my Man C team. First game i played was away game against AC Milan (euro cup semifinal). I had won the first leg home 2-0, and guess what? I lost away game 8-1! Even tough that would have something to do with first time with a new tactic, thats enough for me from this one. Im sorry. Im glad if it works well for others, im going to use my old one.

lmfao, I love it when people post up here saying they have found the best ever tactic, it won with real madrid/arsenal/chelsea/man utd etc...

ANY TACTIC WILL WORK WITH THOSE TEAMS.

Go to a league 1/2/conference team and see how it does before you ****ing post it here.

i also love it when people come on here stating that any tactic wins games with the big teams.

NO IT DOESN'T

I think for those of us taking charge of their own club and struggling with our own tactics now we are mixing it with the big boys we'll try anything - so I dont really think its right having a go at people who are simply sharing.

I think for those of us taking charge of their own club and struggling with our own tactics now we are mixing it with the big boys we'll try anything - so I dont really think its right having a go at people who are simply sharing.

well said, at no point did the user say it was going to work with lower league. he is only sharing his tatic that has worked for him and with the amount of people struggling with tatics in the version I think its decent of him.

Archived