[FM23] Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, burak_95 said:

Are you done with your fun? We can close the issue.

12 minutes ago, godzilu said:

Ok, then I am banned :D Maybe this will help him.

13 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

how will it help burak to understand that it is necessary to attach a file in which he cannot make changes? :D
on the screenshot, we probably see the Vince skin, the sizes of the elements are also poorly configured there

okay, drop it guys and move on.

15 minutes ago, Gilberto Silva said:

Anyone know how to add the national flag of a player to the tactics screen? 

Seen it on Clayts YouTube videos but not sure what skin he’s using.

If you mean the tactics screen on the sidebar, you edit panels\team\team squad tactics panel.xml. I haven't used the flag tho, you will have to find that yourself.

My edit looks like this:

Spoiler

<record id="cocostar">
                    <translation id="name"  type="use" value="My Tac Pan" />
                    <record id="view">
                        <!-- Position -->
                        <record id="Pshp" />
                        <!-- person name -->
                        <record id="PlSE" auto_hide_priority="1" minimum_width="115"/>
                        <!-- status info -->
                        <record id="Pnfo" auto_hide_priority="3"/>
                        <!-- player condition/fitness -->
                        <record id="PcOI" auto_hide_priority="4" width="28"/>
                        <record id="PftI" auto_hide_priority="3" width="28" navigation_focus_target="false" />
                        <!-- player morale -->
                        <record id="Pmor" auto_hide_priority="6" width="28" ShTx="false" />
                        <!-- position -->
                        <record id="PpsC" auto_hide_priority="10"/>
                        <!-- tactical familiarity -->
                        <record id="pTLV" auto_hide_priority="12" width="60"/>
                        <!-- player form -->
                        <record id="Pfrm" auto_hide_priority="13"/>
                        <!-- overall appearances -->
                        <record id="Poap" auto_hide_priority="14"/>
                        <!-- overall goals -->
                        <record id="Pogl" auto_hide_priority="11"/>
                        <!-- overall average rating -->
                        <record id="Poav" auto_hide_priority="9" width="60"/>
                    </record>
                </record>    

Edited by godzilu

15 minutes ago, Gilberto Silva said:

Anyone know how to add the national flag of a player to the tactics screen? 

Seen it on Clayts YouTube videos but not sure what skin he’s using.

i can't say which skin he's using, might be a skin he's made himself or a viewer.

But "tactics/tactics icon info panel overview.xml" is the file you need to look in and i believe Flut skin and Statman skin" has the flag in the player bar below the player on the tactic screen,

7 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

Does anyone know which panel controls the text colour for the positions within the tactics screen? I would like to change it from white to black. Below is the screen that I mean and I have put a red box around the area.

Screenshot2023-08-02at09_46_31.thumb.png.59eef95bd9f68c23580bb9302693d66a.png

team squad tactics panel

the boxes itself is set in the settings file

I'm currently slightly tweaking the match preview lineups panel.xml and it also includes the part with the league table. 

I was able to edit what I wanted within the match league stage cutscene.xml + league stage panel views cutscene.xml but I don't see where I can change the highlighted areas (header & footer).

I was able to change it within the preview lineups panel.xml when the line-ups appear but not within the league table. Do some of you have any idea where to change it? Thanks

Edit: FOUND IT, sorry. 

Edited by keysi

5 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

I have had a look at the team squad tactics panel and can't figure out which line controls the colour of the text.

it might work be adding a integer to the view id

i've always kept it white as the box around it indicate the position on the pitch if you've set it in the settings.

3 minutes ago, snowofman said:

it might work be adding a integer to the view id

i've always kept it white as the box around it indicate the position on the pitch if you've set it in the settings.

I have had it black before by using @michaeltmurrayuk base light skin from previous FM's, but no idea which panel or setting he changed to change the text 

10 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Then my best guess is that you would have to find it in the settings file.

Somewhere

I have copied the settings over from his bas skin to mine and it still doesn't change the colour. Looks like I will have to do the longer step of copying each xml over until I find the right one

14 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

I have copied the settings over from his bas skin to mine and it still doesn't change the colour. Looks like I will have to do the longer step of copying each xml over until I find the right one

Managed to find it, it was in the classes folder and was the player_picker_button.xml file

1 hour ago, hyrule_king said:

Which graphic is this controlled by on the game processing panel?

I think it's widgets/training schedule session calendar match widget

you assign the graphics you want to this 

Am 2.8.2023 um 10:49 schrieb Alexpuk2002:

Does anyone know which panel controls the text colour for the positions within the tactics screen? I would like to change it from white to black. Below is the screen that I mean and I have put a red box around the area.

Screenshot2023-08-02at09_46_31.thumb.png.59eef95bd9f68c23580bb9302693d66a.png

wow what an awesome skin is this!!!! are you planing to release this skin??

15 minutes ago, Brunosaur said:

I want to make the contract red when it's ending on the player profile  like it is on the contract page, does anyone know what I need to add or change? 

Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 14.23.36.png

Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 14.23.54.png

You can try and replace the current code with this

<container class="player_contract_panel" file="none">
	<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="expw">
				<record id="widget_properties" alignment="right,centre_y" />
			</widget>
</container>

You might need to adjust it, so it fits into the current space. 

29 minutes ago, snowofman said:

You can try and replace the current code with this

<container class="player_contract_panel" file="none">
	<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="expw">
				<record id="widget_properties" alignment="right,centre_y" />
			</widget>
</container>

You might need to adjust it, so it fits into the current space. 

It didn't work, unfortunately. It does show red if I have the little tab to just show the contract information 

Edited by Brunosaur

2 minutes ago, Brunosaur said:

It didn't work, unfortunately. It does show red if I have the little tab to just show the contract information 

if it works in 1 panel, are you sure your then changing it in the correct panel ?

7 minutes ago, snowofman said:

if it works in 1 panel, are you sure your then changing it in the correct panel ?

Yeah , that panel I thought It had changed, had it at red already, I've found the correct panel I think 

Edited by Brunosaur

31 minutes ago, Brunosaur said:

Ended up not working, tried a couple things with the code you gave and the one that was there to see if I could make it worked but the only thing that happened was disappear

Thats a shame, it's working fine for me.

Guess you have to keep going at it or hope @bluestillidie00 have an answer to why it's not showing as red in his skin.

11 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Thats a shame, it's working fine for me.

Guess you have to keep going at it or hope @bluestillidie00 have an answer to why it's not showing as red in his skin.

This is the only bit of code, even when I change what you gave me to match the class or id to see if it works, still doesn't work so I don't know if I need to edit somewhere else or not, but thank you for your help!

<widget class="link_text" id="wgex" section="Pcnr" auto_size="vertical" size="small"/>

8 minutes ago, Brunosaur said:

This is the only bit of code, even when I change what you gave me to match the class or id to see if it works, still doesn't work so I don't know if I need to edit somewhere else or not, but thank you for your help!

<widget class="link_text" id="wgex" section="Pcnr" auto_size="vertical" size="small"/>

But thats the wage / expire date and i'm not sure if it works the same

48769254dd8018c3c51f2d91e80fa51b.png

Can anyone tell me how I can change that "overview" and "international" part and make it as the rest of the titlebar?

I wanted to make it with the secondary and primary colors as well (maybe inverted, still need to test it)

Thanks in advance

Edit: I've managed to do it, but the text always stays white and not as secondary, so I'd need help figuring out where those texts can be changed.

Edited by PT-KK
partially solved.

On 23/07/2023 at 16:10, bluestillidie00 said:

Inside sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\tabs\standard, there will be two folders, normal and selected, follow those folders through and edit the paper.xml files, the text colour is controlled in there

10 hours ago, PT-KK said:

48769254dd8018c3c51f2d91e80fa51b.png

Can anyone tell me how I can change that "overview" and "international" part and make it as the rest of the titlebar?

I wanted to make it with the secondary and primary colors as well (maybe inverted, still need to test it)

Thanks in advance

Edit: I've managed to do it, but the text always stays white and not as secondary, so I'd need help figuring out where those texts can be changed.

I had the same question a couple weeks ago and this is how you solved it 

Hi, probably a stupid question and not possible, but can this Trophy image be changed?

image.thumb.png.44c385a303b75cd1341c7975b249aeda.png

in Competition wins the image is always a default one that i have no idea where it even is or how the game goes read it, would be amazing if i could give it a icon for each competition, since in that image those are 2 different titles yet there is no way to know if it's a UCL or just a super cup, unless you mouse over each.

Anyway that's my question, thanks for reading.

I have a question for those who understand xml well. I attached 2 files that perform exactly the same function and give the same result. but the FM19 file is small and completely logical. and the file from FM23 is 3 times larger and completely idiotic in structure (in my amateur opinion). why spend extra effort to do the same thing only worse? or is it better and I just don't understand?

team chemistry hierarchy panel_fm19.xml team chemistry hierarchy panel_fm23.xml

1 hour ago, Olas Nick said:

I have a question for those who understand xml well. I attached 2 files that perform exactly the same function and give the same result. but the FM19 file is small and completely logical. and the file from FM23 is 3 times larger and completely idiotic in structure (in my amateur opinion). why spend extra effort to do the same thing only worse? or is it better and I just don't understand?

team chemistry hierarchy panel_fm19.xml 7.39 kB · 1 download team chemistry hierarchy panel_fm23.xml 23.94 kB · 1 download

I can't answer to why they have made thing's more complicated but I have pulled apart these files before and replaced out alot of the layout aligns, they're simply anchoring stuff to 

<widget class="spacer" id="main">
                            <boolean id="exclude_from_find" value="true" />
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
                        </widget>

alot of this stuff

<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="alPt" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="main" />
                                <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="alPb" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="main" />
                                <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="alPl" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="main" />
                                <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="alPr" get_side="right" set_side="right" target="main" />

can be pulled out and replaced with regular stick to side layout class generally removing all traces of entity="" stuff and removing the draw lists personally only done it to a couple of pages like the tactics screen.  Couldn't answer you to why they changed it other than maybe having issues with stuff staying where they wanted it?

When adding the kits to the club overview, I've tried to change the colours of the containers and got this.

49eb53c37dd347bda767381c25a70512.png

What I wanted to understand is if I can change this to the colours of the kits per se. I know where to change, just don't know what to put there or if it's possible.

Edited by PT-KK

16 minutes ago, PT-KK said:

When adding the kits to the club overview, I've tried to change the colours of the containers and got this.

What I wanted to understand is if I can change this to the colours of the kits per se. I know where to change, just don't know what to put there or if it's possible.

I think i understand what it is you want and it's alot easier just to find a skin that already have it as you want and then look how it's done.

i can't remember on top of my head :( 

Just now, PT-KK said:

I don't think I've ever seen this used anywhere other than the match score area panel, sometimes there's a bar next to the team name that matches the color of the jerseys, but I'm not sure if that would work here and I don't see how you're going to do readable text if the home shirt is white and the away shirt is black

Please, could anyone point out which file I could adjust the font size and style within the training calendar sessions? I would like to reduce and make it less bold.

Thanks in advance!

image.png.6421d5aa0ca73203b0c5051295a06322.png

Edited by lugui

10 hours ago, PT-KK said:

<!-- licensed kits table -->    
    <container class="plain_box" appearance="" id="tiki" >
       <!--<translation id="title" translation_id="247777" type="use" value="Kit" />-->
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="club_overview_kits_panel" id="clfr" file="club/club overview kits panel">
        <translation id="title" translation_id="319448" type="use" value="Kits[COMMENT: title for the club kits the club overview panel]" />
                    <record id="object_property">
                        <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                        <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                    </record>
                </widget>

</container>