Cristiano ronaldo

18 minutes ago, virgile said:

Est-ce que Cristiano Ronaldo a le statut "mécontent veut quitter le club" ?
Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait poster un screenshot de ses stats svp ?

No but he believes lack of support for manager is justified .

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

On 21/10/2022 at 18:41, SergeiG said:

Ronaldo is so OP in the game. He is producing Haaland numbers in my game.

Another FM game, another OP Manchester United team(and it comes from a United fan).

I'd have to agree. For a player that wants to leave and considering his age he is still a goal scoring machine. In my game I didn't sell him like a lot of people are doing and he scored 36 goals in all competitions including 24 in the league.

On 21/10/2022 at 18:41, SergeiG said:

Ronaldo is so OP in the game. He is producing Haaland numbers in my game.

Another FM game, another OP Manchester United team(and it comes from a United fan).

Must be save dependant - in my game Man U are 10th after 16 games. Ronaldo is not reflecting the decline of real life, though - nowhere near competing with Haaland (29 in 16), but 10 league goals in 16 is OTT for current Ronaldo.

Update: Ten Hag sacked 13/11/2022.  

Edited by rp1966

5 hours ago, trekman said:

I'd have to agree. For a player that wants to leave and considering his age he is still a goal scoring machine. In my game I didn't sell him like a lot of people are doing and he scored 36 goals in all competitions including 24 in the league.

2 hours ago, rp1966 said:

Must be save dependant - in my game Man U are 10th after 16 games. Ronaldo is not reflecting the decline of real life, though - nowhere near competing with Haaland (29 in 16), but 10 league goals in 16 is OTT for current Ronaldo.

Update: Ten Hag sacked 13/11/2022.  

Just right now I finished my first season at United(The League, I still got 2 cup matches to play), check this out:

image.thumb.png.ef5300e281c9d9170ccf7ffa85a0e41e.png

Mow look at Haaland:

image.thumb.png.8d861a3288961da2e64b36b3a0414b1c.png

That's crazy OP.

1 hour ago, Welshace said:

Oh get a grip people....  We're not even a 3rd through this season....

Ronaldo had 27 goal contributions in 39 games last season ...  

Claiming he is scoring too many goals in your game is a knee jerk reaction of momumental scale... smh

Ronaldo is my favorite players of all time but at his current form and age there is no way he could score 59 goals in all competitions. His Real Madrid days are gone and they are not coming back.

10 minutes ago, SergeiG said:

Ronaldo is my favorite players of all time but at his current form and age there is no way he could score 59 goals in all competitions. His Real Madrid days are gone and they are not coming back.

I can't stand Ronaldo personally.. but to drastically change his attributes in game that have proven over 20 years of playing for a third of a season of bad form is ridiculous... 

He's older, so his pace is gone, if you think that means he can't score anymore, you will have to prove it with stats... how many goal contributions did he have over the last say, 3 years?  

Are you suggesting he should have his attributes drastically changed because he's had a bad 10 games of the season?

2 minutes ago, Welshace said:

I can't stand Ronaldo personally.. but to drastically change his attributes in game that have proven over 20 years of playing for a third of a season of bad form is ridiculous... 

He's older, so his pace is gone, if you think that means he can't score anymore, you will have to prove it with stats... how many goal contributions did he have over the last say, 3 years?  

Are you suggesting he should have his attributes drastically changed because he's had a bad 10 games of the season?

All I am saying is, its highly unrealistic for a 37 Y/O Ronaldo to outscore a 22 Y/O Haaland that IRL scoring goals like its nothing.

27 minutes ago, Welshace said:

And what are you basing that upon? Haalands 11 games in the epl?

He scored 23 goals in all competitions in 16 games. Last year Ronaldo scored 24 in 38 games.

If his form is going to drop drastically, he is still probably going to score 40+ goals this season.

Shock horror! Human managers playing overpowered attacking tactics result in players scoring more goals than the AI. I'm getting that kind of goalscoring rate from Eddie Nketiah at the moment...

Ronaldo scored 13 league goals in a Man Utd side that finished behind Newcastle in the last save I ran with the AI managing him

14 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

Shock horror! Human managers playing overpowered attacking tactics result in players scoring more goals than the AI. I'm getting that kind of goalscoring rate from Eddie Nketiah at the moment...

Ronaldo scored 13 league goals in a Man Utd side that finished behind Newcastle in the last save I ran with the AI managing him

What is considered an overpowered attacking tactic? And if there is one like that it's SI responsibility to address it, fix it and balance it.

It's like I read somewhere that praising players for training well is an exploit because it's massing with morale. Well...it's a game option that is very accessible, why would I not use it?

8 hours ago, Welshace said:

he has 14 goals in 37 games in 2022. It's not 10 bad games. He's been bad for the entire year bar the purple patch he had from april to may last season 

2 minutes ago, _mxrky said:

he has 14 goals in 37 games in 2022. It's not 10 bad games. He's been bad for the entire year bar the purple patch he had from april to may last season 

In a struggling man utd side ... and april and may were good months? how about march where he scored a hattrick against tottenham?  Was that a good month?

So what are you people suggesting his stats should be changed too? what would you change?

13 minutes ago, Welshace said:

In a struggling man utd side ... and april and may were good months? how about march where he scored a hattrick against tottenham?  Was that a good month?

So what are you people suggesting his stats should be changed too? what would you change?

All of them, but his physicals especially. When he has played this season he's struggled a lot. He can't get in the United side this season and apart from his goal against Everton, he's done nothing. For FM22, whilst it's annoying that he's still banging 30 goals a season in at 39, it's understandable as he was decent last season. But for FM23 he should have been setup at a level where he struggled to get a start at United, but still had a bit of quality about him. Unless he gets a run in the side or a move in January and something changes, it does look very much like this is the one season too far for Ronaldo.

20 minutes ago, Welshace said:

His pace for a start. Sancho's pace is 14 I think and Ronaldo's is like 13. His consistency is not what it used to be for sure.

39 minutes ago, Welshace said:

the man utd side were struggling because of him. March to may then. Doesn't make it much better. 14 goals in 37 apps. He's finished. 

i

1 hour ago, SergeiG said:

What is considered an overpowered attacking tactic? And if there is one like that it's SI responsibility to address it, fix it and balance it.

A tactic in which Ronaldo scores at more than a goal a game. It's very easy for Ronaldo not to score more than a goal a game in the ME, the AI invariably manages it!

30 minutes ago, busngabb said:

But for FM23 he should have been setup at a level where he struggled to get a start at United, but still had a bit of quality about him.

He is set up at a level where he struggles to get regular starts at United but still has a bit of quality about him (most obvious criticism of his behaviour in game it's that he's far too  happy accepting squad player status). In game he'll win lots of headers, run through on goal but get caught by defenders because he's no quicker than the average Premier League defender and can't dribble any more, do very little in the way of linkup play and just occasionally be really good in front of goal, and of course his physical stats will deteriorate over the course of the season. 

But yeah, if you insist on managing him and building a tactic perfectly to his liking, he'll definitely perform better than a real life season where he's spent large parts of it unfit and sulking. I'm getting more than a goal a game out of Eddie Nketiah too, doesn't mean he's actually been rated at Haaland level

54 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

Why are you asking me what your tactic is? Go troll somewhere else, you're boring.

I am trying to understand what's so OP about my tactic so I can report it to SI and hope they will fix it.

I genuinely don't know