[FM23] England Level 10 Now Released

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, iGoldenBen said:

Hi mate, amazing file, however I have noticed that it says trial players are allowed to play in league matches, from tier 10 up to the tier 7 regional premiers. Is that right?

Thanks 

Where you seen that?

Trialists are not allowed to play in competitive matches.

7 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Where you seen that?

Trialists are not allowed to play in competitive matches.

I'm managing Staveley Miners Welfare in Northern Counties East League Division 1 (Level / Tier 10) and the competition rules say:

FAO_lionel_messi.png.97d17f58bca1903c7b23198a2465d627.png

19 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I have them exactly set like that but trialists are allowed to play in matches for some reason.

i wonder if i tick trialists can play in fixtures, but have the tick on the right de selected it will fix it.

Definitely worth a try mate

1 hora atrás, lionel messi disse:

I have them exactly set like that but trialists are allowed to play in matches for some reason.

i wonder if i tick trialists can play in fixtures, but have the tick on the right de selected it will fix it.

For my updates i always selected and unpick.

There is surprise in game with most unchagend rules...For example in previous year if unselected when in a final created competition cup game, if unchagend there was a prize money

1 hour ago, TH3 K1LL3R said:

For my updates i always selected and unpick.

There is surprise in game with most unchagend rules...For example in previous year if unselected when in a final created competition cup game, if unchagend there was a prize money

yes that was happening in my fa cup so i went in and put £0 for loser prize money

I think i have fixed it now.

I have looked though all the competion rules after starting a new save and the only competion where i can see trialists are allowed is the community shield, i dont know if this is meant to be set like this or not.

I will release a new update tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I think i have fixed it now.

I have looked though all the competion rules after starting a new save and the only competion where i can see trialists are allowed is the community shield, i dont know if this is meant to be set like this or not.

I will release a new update tomorrow.

Nice one, I'm almost certain trialists aren't allowed in the community shield.

First Tier 10 Season Done! This was extremely fun and inspired by WorkTheSpace's Park to Prem Youtube Series.

Great work on the database, I've come across a couple of minor things but nothing worth complaining about I don't think. 

Anyway, Wakefield AFC are Northern Counties East League Division 1 Champions with a record breaking number of wins and points! 

image.thumb.png.9412bf471162a7fafac6c31b1099049c.png

One question I do have is that my team (Wakefield) has just moved from its 7000 seater stadium to a 300 capacity stadium that has a rental cost of £16k a year, but it's in Manchester?! 

Was there an update to the database to fix this?

image.thumb.png.3764052442391b4ec0c455c43d525b4c.png

2 hours ago, CJMac92 said:

One question I do have is that my team (Wakefield) has just moved from its 7000 seater stadium to a 300 capacity stadium that has a rental cost of £16k a year, but it's in Manchester?! 

Was there an update to the database to fix this?

image.thumb.png.3764052442391b4ec0c455c43d525b4c.png

You have to install the latest version and start a new game. 

22 hours ago, CJMac92 said:

Well RIP to my Wakefield team. Sadge.

Will carrying on with this database have any more adverse effects down the line? 

Wakefield to Manchester isn’t that far away, it’s not on the same level as Cornwall to Gloucestershire as discussed earlier in the thread.

On 23/12/2022 at 04:47, lionel messi said:

Guiseley are in the northern premier league premier division at tier 7.

Why would they play 46 games in the western league?

Teams in this league will go into the Vanarama south.

the reason why I am asking is because i want to start them in 10th Tier and work my way up and not sure which leagues to move them to in tier 10

5 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

the reason why I am asking is because i want to start them in 10th Tier and work my way up and not sure which leagues to move them to in tier 10

The geographically appropriate league for Guiseley at Level 10 is Northern Counties East Div 1. The Western League is Devon/Cornwall.

This is a useful website NonLeagueMatters

Hi there, discovered this editor file recently through Park To Prem and really looking forward to getting started.

This might be a question for the main Editors Hideaway forum but is there a way using the editor to add squad numbers for the lower levels? I have tried checking 'Uses Squad Numbers (for inactive competitions only)' to the relevant leagues with your database... but, well, clearly I want the competitions to be active, and I can't see any other way to change it.

I know squad numbers aren't realistic down to level 10 but I find them useful for remembering players in my squad.

EDIT: Never mind, figured it out, had to do it from the Nation Match Rules. Time to get started with this save!

Edited by Graham Spencer

On 05/01/2023 at 18:42, lionel messi said:

not that i know of, i have not seen any issues.

as anyone else seen any issues?

I am having this issue too - have been stuck under embargo for 3 months with intermittent updates of takeover being close and on the rocks...

On 05/01/2023 at 18:45, Tartan Lion said:

Thanks, for the update on this. I'll remain patient I've been in a takeover for 3 months after promotion from tier 10 to tier 9.

Hi mate did this ever sort itself? Is jarring me out of the game atm!

EDIT - now gone on for 8 months - full embargo, lost all my players, now in July and my squad is 7 players - can't go further with the save unfortunately. 

Edited by trevorgikl

It start as two consortiums battling with each other, about 5/6 months in came down to one - my chairman said he would pull the plug if it affected summer transfers but when i ended I was in end of June and was down to a squad of 10 or so. I also holiday'ed another month and no further change.

Hi, 

I would like to ask if it's correct that I can only offer non-contracts in Northern Counties East League Premier Division ? The team is semi-professional but the only option for contracts is non-contract.

I've looked around and from what I've seen all teams have non-contracts up till National League N / S where we can find part-time contracts.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, BuzzR said:

Hi, 

I would like to ask if it's correct that I can only offer non-contracts in Northern Counties East League Premier Division ? The team is semi-professional but the only option for contracts is non-contract.

I've looked around and from what I've seen all teams have non-contracts up till National League N / S where we can find part-time contracts.

Thanks.

Yeah thats about right.

you might be able to offer part-time contracts from level 7 upwards depending which version of my file you downloaded.

5 hours ago, trevorgikl said:

It start as two consortiums battling with each other, about 5/6 months in came down to one - my chairman said he would pull the plug if it affected summer transfers but when i ended I was in end of June and was down to a squad of 10 or so. I also holiday'ed another month and no further change.

You will just have to be patient until the takeover is complete.

I have one suggestion - you should change schedule to more fixed one - fixture dates is best way to  set this. 

For example i have unreal schedule from august to september and after this games are played only at saturday.

Screenshot_20.thumb.png.ee02f30b0b4e1a7e0d253c58733a32c4.pngScreenshot_21.thumb.png.039c7e16e6fa273f97dbd181f689033f.png

If you use fixture dates - you can control this 100%.