Press Conference Backgrounds

DamienQilBormliz

1 hour ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

Has anyone got these working with FM22 ?
I've been testing along with some people on the forums but couldn't get these to work.

The podiums for trophy celebrations are working fine.

zjsOKlohBpjqmtAlRPz39doR2KbukUHv2gXmH7Sm.jpeg

Think mine is working. I will double check and let you know. 

31 minutes ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

Thank you so much man! 

Can't figure out how to get them to work😕

Turns out mine aren't working. It also appears that the thread on sortitoutsi is now closed for comments too.

I was certain that it was working at some point though.

Edited by EnigMattic1

8 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Turns out mine aren't working. It also appears that the thread on sortitoutsi is now closed for comments too.

I was certain that it was working at some point though.

Yeah I don't know why they closed it tbh... Since it's still unresolved.

Cheers mate for the help! We'll see if someone else knows anything.

2 minutes ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

Yes it looks like it did, are you aware of the new location?

I'm not 100% sure as I haven't tested, but my guess is

"simatchviewer-pc.fmf\art\environments\shared_textures\default_interiors\sponsor_boards_[al].dds"

18 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

I'm not 100% sure as I haven't tested, but my guess is

"simatchviewer-pc.fmf\art\environments\shared_textures\default_interiors\sponsor_boards_[al].dds"

If I'm not mistaken I've once tried this but will try it out for sure, thanks for trying to help champ! 

Edited by DamienQilBormliz

12 minutes ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

It's not working out for me :( I don't know what we could try more at this stage..

from a quick look i think it might be dynamic this year, and adapts to your team and competition, so not possible 

11 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

from a quick look i think it might be dynamic this year, and adapts to your team and competition, so not possible 

The funny thing is, I am 99.9% certain that I had my press conference backgrounds working originally. I'm gonna keep trying.

26 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Yeah looks like it, competition logos changes with same club in different press conferences throughout the season...

• 4 weeks later...

Coming back to try the game after the pretty much stalled start I noticed several of these "changes".

The beginning of the end for modding in FM after this and other mods being disabled by SI.

They are now going down a dark road imo.

If it continues to spread then I can see this beginning the end of the road for my 20+ year love affair with the game.

Managed to get something working but it's not the same as FM21.

You need to extract 'simatchviewer' with the resource archiver and place the folder in the game data folder (not my documents).

In the simatchviewer folder,  the files within art>logos are what are shown on the press conferences, so you can change these to whatever you want.

Quick example below, i've just replaced 'fm full.png' and 'si badge logo.png' with 3 different sponsors in each file and this shows on both the tunnel press conference and the post match press conference.

The colour of the squares change based on the primary/secondary colour of the club and competition so assume there must be a file somewhere that controls this that could be edited further.

Spoiler

160990745_Screenshot2022-01-05at15_38_58.thumb.png.b640a9e40ff718d08fdc256c21dab633.png141119875_Screenshot2022-01-05at15_54_47.thumb.png.14683d59c087dae9bf22efb3de5e51cb.pngScreenshot 2022-01-05 at 15.40.46.png

Edited by rich))

1 hour ago, rich)) said:

You need to extract 'simatchviewer' with the resource archiver and place the folder in the game data folder (not my documents).

In the simatchviewer folder,  the files within art>logos are what are shown on the press conferences, so you can change these to whatever you want.

Quick example below, i've just replaced 'fm full.png' and 'si badge logo.png' with 3 different sponsors in each file and this shows on both the tunnel press conference and the post match press conference.

The colour of the squares change based on the primary/secondary colour of the club and competition so assume there must be a file somewhere that controls this that could be edited further.

Hide contents

160990745_Screenshot2022-01-05at15_38_58.thumb.png.b640a9e40ff718d08fdc256c21dab633.png141119875_Screenshot2022-01-05at15_54_47.thumb.png.14683d59c087dae9bf22efb3de5e51cb.pngScreenshot 2022-01-05 at 15.40.46.png

This is interesting. Time to try this on my game. I'm assuming you have to start a new game? 

13 hours ago, rich)) said:

Hide contents

This is huge news!!! At least they are reachable and editable.

Thanks for sharing guy, much appreciated! Will try this method later today :)

Hi I am DazS8 the guy who made the original press conference backgrounds for FM21.

Thanks for this info

In fact if you put the logos folder into the art folder into your documents folder these do work also.

As above change the three logos to suit your team and your good to go.

So to be clear here is the path needed.....Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\art\logos

Hope this clears things up for you guys out there.

20220108104947_1.jpg

Edited by Hulk8

10 minutes ago, Hulk8 said:

Hi I am DazS8 the guy who made the original press conference backgrounds for FM21.

Thanks for this info

In fact if you put the logos folder into the art folder into your documents folder these do work also.

As above change the three logos to suit your team and your good to go.

So to be clear here is the path needed.....Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\art\logos

Hope this clears things up for you guys out there.

20220108104947_1.jpg

Do we need to rename the 3 sponsor images at all?  

Thanks for this as I miss these on FM22

3 minutes ago, Hulk8 said:

Just name them the same as the originals

1 sega 

2 si badge logo

3 fm full

Please note that in smaller press rooms (smaller boards) all three are not displayed.

Untitled.png

Thanks Daz!! Glad to have this back in the game, thanks again buddy :)

1 hour ago, Squinty13 said:

Is it possible to change the entire background to a custom image rather than the 3D press conference room generated by the game?

You will have to add this code or similar (this is mine) to the client object browser file:

<!-- press conference - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" id="prCN" file="backgrounds/press">
        <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
            <list id="get_properties">
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="PprC" skip_if_null="false"/>
            </list>
            <integer id="set_property" value="Shwn"/>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

the graphics folder in my case has a sub folder “backgrounds” and if you have the background you want and name it “press” the above code will work 

899F270A-9372-4776-BA26-F183067686D9.thumb.png.06b6bf73fbb2a94c61069b98e682acbd.png

37 minutos atrás, a31632 disse:

You will have to add this code or similar (this is mine) to the client object browser file:

<record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="PprC" skip_if_null="false"/>
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

the graphics folder in my case has a sub folder “backgrounds” and if you have the background you want and name it “press” the above code will work 

899F270A-9372-4776-BA26-F183067686D9.thumb.png.06b6bf73fbb2a94c61069b98e682acbd.png

This is great! Thank you.

Do you know what would be the code for the dressing room or the staff meeting?

Thank you.

36 minutes ago, Crb1986 said:

This is great! Thank you.

Do you know what would be the code for the dressing room or the staff meeting?

Thank you.

This is all the code I use for background pictures:

<!-- tunnel interview scene - covers entire screen -->
  <widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/tunnel" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
        <record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" value="mpPh" skip_if_null="false"/>
        <record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" comparison_mode="1" value="mpPa" skip_if_null="true" />
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

<!-- pre match briefing scene - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/briefing" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="phBR" skip_if_null="false"/>
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="paBR" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="FS  " test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="and" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

</list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<!-- welcome to club - covers entire screen -->
  <widget class="picture" id="brEn" file="backgrounds/briefing">
        <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="Twtc" skip_if_null="false"/>
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

<!-- club vision meeting - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" id="CVEn" file="backgrounds/briefing">
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="0" value="Cvim" skip_if_null="false"/>
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>    
  <!-- dressing room scene - covers entire screen -->
  <widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/dressing room" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
        <record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" value="htmt" skip_if_null="false"/>
        <record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" comparison_mode="1" value="atmt" skip_if_null="true" />
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

15 horas atrás, a31632 disse:

<widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/tunnel" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
        <record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" comparison_mode="1" value="mpPa" skip_if_null="true" />
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

<widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/briefing" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="phBR" skip_if_null="false"/>
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="paBR" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="FS  " test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="and" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

</list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="Twtc" skip_if_null="false"/>
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

<record get_property="section" test_mode="0" value="Cvim" skip_if_null="false"/>
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>    
  <widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/dressing room" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
        <record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" comparison_mode="1" value="atmt" skip_if_null="true" />
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

This is fantastic. Thank you for the help. :)

On 09/01/2022 at 22:26, a31632 said:

</list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

</list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

</list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

</list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

</list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>    
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

This completely corrupted my files at first, just be mindful where you are adding the code in the file.

Edited by paddavis5
update (early post)

</list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

</list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

</list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

</list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

</list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>    
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

This is excellent, thankyou.

A correspondingly named picture goes into the graphics > backgrounds folder?

Can this just be pasted in at the bottom therefore, between container and widget? Or does it sit somewhere specific.

I hate the 3D scenes too.

</list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

</list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

</list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

</list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

</list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>    
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

Do you know what the code for the Team Meeting screen is?

33 minutes ago, lembergman said:

@a31632 what do you think, I got a back, but the buttons disappeared completely. what can affect it

On 11/01/2022 at 07:48, paddavis5 said:

This completely corrupted my files at first, just be mindful where you are adding the code in the file.

When you add the code in client object browser you have to put it in the section prior to where the screen build up is coded, otherwise it will not show, show corrupted or crash the game.

See below how it is located in between the code for "match background picture" and the container for the rest of the code in this xml file:

<!-- match background picture - covers entire screen -->
        <widget class="picture" id="Mbkg" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
            <record id="object_property">
                <integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
            </record>
            <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="true">
                    <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="false" skip_if_null="true" />
                    <!-- PROP_FULL_SCREEN_3D_BEING_DRAWN -->
                    <record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
                </list>
                <integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />
            </attachment>
        </widget>

<!-- tunnel interview scene - covers entire screen -->
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

<!-- pre match briefing scene - covers entire screen -->
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<!-- press conference - covers entire screen -->
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<!-- welcome to club - covers entire screen -->
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

<!-- club vision meeting - covers entire screen -->
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>    
  <!-- dressing room scene - covers entire screen -->
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

<!-- custom background scene -->
    <container id="cBsC">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!--widgets added in code here-->
    </container>

<container>
        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left,extend" gap="0" offset="0" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!--when the screen size changes, so does the width of the sidebar - make sure we lay ourselves out correctly-->
        <attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="1124" action_event="layD" disable_setting_name="force_small_sidebar"/>

5 hours ago, Squinty13 said:

Do you know what the code for the Team Meeting screen is?

I am using the code below in the "match team news panel", you can direct to any graphics file you want as a specific background (in my case picture "1.png" (or "1.jpg") is the one that this screen uses)

<widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/1" id="bgnd">
    <boolean id="scale_picture" value="true" />
    <boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="false" />
    </widget>

872152864_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.2ca99ff6ff7735f4d5918eea3ae85efb.png

@a31632 maybe a couple more questions. why is the back not centered? need a special size maybe? and how to remove this pink shading?

Спойлер

press.thumb.png.3fae7b877f1d0337caac73bff90ec8ac.png

Спойлер

FGe7xJmXEAADUx1.thumb.jpg.9f7f57e42507304faaef78765fdacc5c.jpg

Спойлер

pink.thumb.png.92849ed8f62cb7b2c65d268e231d3bdf.png

maybe someone needs - I was looking for a red dressing room for my save

Спойлер

1376126348_dressingroom3.thumb.jpg.498d91b52b808424d76e46e00ac24363.jpg

Спойлер

93201533_dressingroom.thumb.jpg.a8b53d3084d5a1e0bf072e8980e82662.jpg

4 hours ago, a31632 said:

When you add the code in client object browser you have to put it in the section prior to where the screen build up is coded, otherwise it will not show, show corrupted or crash the game.

See below how it is located in between the code for "match background picture" and the container for the rest of the code in this xml file:

<!-- match background picture - covers entire screen -->
        <widget class="picture" id="Mbkg" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
            <record id="object_property">
                <integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
            </record>
            <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="true">
                    <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="false" skip_if_null="true" />
                    <!-- PROP_FULL_SCREEN_3D_BEING_DRAWN -->
                    <record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
                </list>
                <integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />
            </attachment>
        </widget>

<!-- tunnel interview scene - covers entire screen -->
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

<!-- pre match briefing scene - covers entire screen -->
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<!-- press conference - covers entire screen -->
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<!-- welcome to club - covers entire screen -->
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

<!-- club vision meeting - covers entire screen -->
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>    
  <!-- dressing room scene - covers entire screen -->
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

<!-- custom background scene -->
    <container id="cBsC">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!--widgets added in code here-->
    </container>

<container>
        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left,extend" gap="0" offset="0" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!--when the screen size changes, so does the width of the sidebar - make sure we lay ourselves out correctly-->
        <attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="1124" action_event="layD" disable_setting_name="force_small_sidebar"/>

Apologies for the silly question but can you advise what files these are and what app do you use to open these files?

I am a total novice when it comes to this side of the game so any feedback/guide would be appreciated.

I've got as far as extracting the simatchviewer folder on the resource archiver but that's as far as my knowledge goes!

20 minutes ago, Rino72. said:

Apologies for the silly question but can you advise what files these are and what app do you use to open these files?

I am a total novice when it comes to this side of the game so any feedback/guide would be appreciated.

I've got as far as extracting the simatchviewer folder on the resource archiver but that's as far as my knowledge goes!

You can use Notepad (in Windows) but I strongly advise to use Notepad++ (I use this myself) which is free software. There are multiple plugins available in this and it will check if the file is correctly coded. This will help prevent crashes in the game when not correctly coded,

1 hour ago, lembergman said:

@a31632 maybe a couple more questions. why is the back not centered? need a special size maybe? and how to remove this pink shading?

Reveal hidden contents

press.thumb.png.3fae7b877f1d0337caac73bff90ec8ac.png

Reveal hidden contents

FGe7xJmXEAADUx1.thumb.jpg.9f7f57e42507304faaef78765fdacc5c.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

pink.thumb.png.92849ed8f62cb7b2c65d268e231d3bdf.png

maybe someone needs - I was looking for a red dressing room for my save

Reveal hidden contents

1376126348_dressingroom3.thumb.jpg.498d91b52b808424d76e46e00ac24363.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

93201533_dressingroom.thumb.jpg.a8b53d3084d5a1e0bf072e8980e82662.jpg

The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images closely matches the resolution in the game. You might need to use a photo editing software (like Photoshop or ACD Photo Studio) to resize the image to a similar resolution. the picture of the Champions League trophy shown seems to be "off" as far as regular screen resolutions go.