Do you reroll till you get female personal assistant?

When you add a new manager, there's roughly 20% chance your PA will be female. I realized that I always reroll until I get a woman, since the idea of having a male PA doesn't sit well with me. I wonder, how many people do the same.

Edited by nully29

• nully29 changed the title to Do you reroll till you get female personal assistant?
7 hours ago, nully29 said:

When you add a new manager, there's roughly 20% chance your PA will be female. I realized that I always reroll until I get a woman, since the idea of having a male PA doesn't sit well with me. I wonder, how many people do the same.

Grow up buddy, join 2021!

When playing with Man Utd it used to bugg me when I got a male press responsible, as they have a female in real life. But what I cant stand is when the tunnel at OT is in the wrong place, so when starting a save thats the first thing i check out, reroll if its in the wrong place, rince and repeat until the game get it right.

No, because i'm not a weirdo.

1 hour ago, Linus_Shepard said:

When playing with Man Utd it used to bugg me when I got a male press responsible, as they have a female in real life. But what I cant stand is when the tunnel at OT is in the wrong place, so when starting a save thats the first thing i check out, reroll if its in the wrong place, rince and repeat until the game get it right.

You realise you can just download a stadium pack right?

9 hours ago, nully29 said:

Have I stumbled onto the Football Manager 1957 forum?

• FrazT locked this topic