[FM20] Where the Danube Flows - Danube Delight (Slovakia)

B.W.G

November 2024

Fixtures

WZfdsjy.png?1

League Table

alxYL0f.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The league performances were amazing as we smashed both Darmstadt and Dortmund with the latter match surprising me.Those two wins had left us top of the table but due to Bayer 04 playing (and winning) on the last day of November,we finished the month in second with a game in hand but it's still going fro great for us.Not so great for us is the Champions League performances,our poor finishing cost us in the game against Real Madrid but the loss to Man Utd was harsh as I know we were outplayed but not that much,both of these losses have meant we have been knocked out of the Champions League.All I can hope is that the loss to Man Utd doesn't affect the players too much as we move forward.

Five games in December,four are in the league while the other is our Champions League match.In the league we face Red Bull Leipzig,Bayern Munich,Borussia M'gladbach and Frankfurt,normally I would have a comment on how we could do and what I expect but this time I need to see how the boys respond after taking a heavy defeat.I'm hoping we can get some points but we will see what happens.As for the Champions League match,we wrap our campaign against Feyenoord,anything less than a win will be unacceptable as I want to redeem ourselves for the previous three games.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!Those defeats were annoying but when the average age of my team is 21 then I know I've got time to develop them if I can keep them together.I think we may be able to give the Champions League a real go in a couple of years.

December 2024

Fixtures

6XEfInd.png?1

League Table

xpNhBti.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Not too bad of a month as we picked up eight points in the league which has left us in first place going into the new year,it is a bit closer than I would like as we did drop points but we're still in the Champions League qualification spots which is what the board want.As for the Champions League,we finished our campaign off in style as we beat Feyenoord 5-1  which meant we finished third in the group with nine points.Finishing third means we drop down into the Europa League where we have been drawn against Zenit and this will start in February,I was a bit gutted as I had the chance to draw Rijeka!

Four games in January,the first one is a friendly against Rakow which is being used for fitness purposes.We then play three league games against Freiburg,Hertha Berlin and Stuttgart,hopefully we can stay at the top of the league but at worse I want us to still be in the Champions League qualification spots,there is the outside chance of dropping into fifth if we lose every game but thankfully the teams we are facing are around the mid-table area so hopefully we can get a couple of wins.

Edited by B.W.G

On 28.11.2019 at 0:33, B.W.G said:

Bucureștiul pare a fi un loc interesant de gestionat, deoarece ai FCSB, Dinamo și Rapid în primele două divizii, în timp ce există o a patra echipă din CSA Steaua care joacă în Liga a III-a Seria II care au fost fondate abia în 2015, cred acest lucru se datorează faptului că procesul de FCSB și CSA Steaua a fost abandonat. S-ar putea să fie o echipă interesantă de gestionat dacă ajung vreodată în Liga a II-a.

The FCSB and CSA process was not abandoned

January 2025

Fixtures

YJsdhgd.png?1

League Table

s9ViFAW.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It was a superb month as we won every game while conceding zero goals during January.The three league wins kept us top of the league but it is still a narrow lead at the top as we hold a four point advantage of Bayer 04.It was a quiet month for transfers as we had no one join,four players went out on loan while two players left for a combined fee of £670k.

Seven games in February as we play four in the league,two in the Europa League and one in the DFB-Pokal.In the league we face Bayer 04,Schalke,HSV and Werder,the Bayer 04 match will be extremely tough as they are the team right behind us in second and they are also the only team to have beaten us this season in the league.Schalke should be able to give u a tough match as well as they are chasing a Champions League spot while HSV and Werder are fighting it out at the bottom,I would like to win these games to keep the pressure on at the top.In the Europa League we face Zenit in the first knockout stage,this is a winnable tie but we will still need to be at our best due to the board wanting us to win the competition.The DFB-Pokal sees us face Furth,they are one the two weakest teams left in the competition so we should beat them but we need to avoid an upset as like the Europa League,the board want us to win the competition!

February 2025

Fixtures

TdXUuiM.png?1

League Table

ewqORZT.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well that was both a great month and a terrible month at the same time!We picked up ten points from twelve in the league as we only dropped points against Schalke and that includes beating HSV with 9 men!We now sit six points clear at the top of the table with eleven games left to play so there is still along way to go.We recorded a comfortable 3-0 aggregate victory over Zenit as I was looking to keep the  board off my back.Then came the DFB-Pokal,we easily beat Furth and then we were on teh wrong side of a cupset as we lost to Budesliga 2 side Vfl Bochum on penalties and that has upset my board as my job security has dropped.Zero goals conceded this month and still managed to get knocked out of a competition!

Six games in March and that will see us play four league games and two Europa League games.In the league we will face Fortuna Dusseldorf,Wolfsburg,Hoffenheim and Paderborn,I'm hoping we can pick up another nine or ten points as that will keep us top of the table going into the latter stages of the season,with exception to Paderborn,they are all mid-table sides so there is the possibility of winning all the games.In the Europa League we will face Real San Sebastian (otherwise known as Real Sociedad!) and this is another game that is winnable and I think we should be able to do it if we play to our best,if we get through then I hope to avoid Juventus (Zebre) as they are the toughest team in the competition.

March 2025

Fixtures

tUenjSW.png?1

League Table

sD4sB9i.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Congrats to Hoffenheim who became the first team to score against us since last year although them scoring meant nothing in terms of the result.Won all four games in the league as we stayed in first and opened up a nine point gap over Borussia Dortmund in second.The Europa League saw us claim a solid 2-0 aggregate win over Real Sociedad San Sebastian as we moved into the quarter finals,this is great news for us as it helps us improve our European standing.

Six games in April.four are in the league while two (possibly three but depends on the result) are in the Europa League.In the league we face Darmstadt,Borussia Dortmund,Red Bull Leipzig and Bayern Munich,if we win all four then I think that will actually secure the title but I think we should be able to get at least eight points in the league.In the Europa League we face Red Bull Salzburg,this is one of the easier teams we could have faced,if we do go through then we face the winners of Shakhtar or Bayer 04 which will be difficult no matter who we face.

April 2025

Fixtures

MBTugBl.png?1

League Table

DzTBiJx.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What the hell happened there!?This has probably been my worse month in charge of Mainz.We picked up four points from twelve which has seen us stay top but our lead has dropped to four points and with three games remaining,we are entering squeaky bum time.As for the Europa League,I knew it was winnable but we very nearly bottled it as it took a very late goal from ex-Red Bull Salzburg player Koller to see us through to the semi-final.We need to improve a lot if we are to get anymore silverware this season.

Five games in May (possibly six but depends on Europa League result),three are in the league and two in the Europa League (possibly three.).In the league we face Borussia M'Gladbach,Frankfurt and Freiburg,if we can win two of the remaining three games then that should be enough to see us win the title but we need to improve our recent form around as it has been below par.In the Europa League we face Shakhtar who currently sit in 2nd in their league so it will be a very tough match,the winner will face Schalke or RB Leipzig in the final.

May 2025

Fixtures

nHuB3Bz.png?1

League Table

Y6uGxTJ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up seven points in the league and that was enough to see us win the title although we did make hard work of it as we only scored three times in three games which showed our drop in goals on the domestic front but it was enough to see us over the line and that is all that matters.In the Europa League,we stomped Shakhtar in the semi-final with a 7-0 aggregate win before we made it treble as we beat RB Leipzig 2-0 in the final thanks to a Nakamura double!

End of Season update to follow then onto the new season!

zEm1zK2.png

1.FSV Mainz 05 - Bundesliga - End of Season - 2024/25

Season Review

Transfers - Released

Two players released as they were not good enough for the club.Five players out on loan,four were not getting enough game time while the other was for developmental reasons (Pedro Salazar).Six players moved to other clubs permanently for a combined fee of £79 millions while eight joined the club for £20 million.Pleased with my second season of building and we only need a couple of new players and I will be really happy with the team.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2 - Schedule 3

Competitions

Bundesliga - Winners

Ha0wPIS.png?1

We got to the end of March and it looked comfortable but we ended up stumbling over the finish line as a poor April was followed up by a May where we somehow picked up seven points despite only scoring three goals in the league.We ended up taking the title by three points,I need to tweak the attacking side of the tactics and we should be much better than this season.The only downside to this season is Frankfurt getting relegated as that actually leaves me without a derby next season,hopefully we can start developing a rivalry properly with Dortmund or Bayern.

Champions League - Group Stages

jj8xPLV.png?1

We came in at the group stage and we made our exit at the same stage.It was a tough group and we were fourth seed so I am pleased to have picked up nine points.I can also happily say this,at least I'm not Feyenoord!

Europa League - Winners

R79ZN8P.png?1

We entered at the competition at the First knockout stage after coming third in the Champions League group.On the way to the final we beat Zenit (3-0 on aggregate),Real San Sebastian (2-0 on aggregate),Red Bull Salzburg (4-3 on aggregate) and Shakhtar (7-0 on aggregate).As for the final itself,Nakamura was the star as it was his double what won the final in a pretty nervy affair.Red Bull might give you wings but I'm the one who clips those wings!

DFB-Pokal - Quarter Finals

ASoEZ1I.png?1

On the way to the quarter finals we beat FC St.Pauli,Red Bull Leipzig and Furth.As for the quarter-final match,our finishing cost us the match both in normal time and in penalties as we failed to hit the target in normal and ended up losing 2-0 on penalties.Bochum would go onto make it to the final where they lost to Borussia Dortmund.

DFL-Supercup

f2X0A3X.png?1

This was an easy match much to my surprise.This is Bayern Munich and they should of gave us a difficult time but I had more problems against lower league sides then I did on this night.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

i9siJtV.png?1

Santiago Corro

Junpei Nakamura

Bojan Zabec

Marascu Mihai-Dragos

Pedro Porro

Manager's Thoughts

What an amazing season as we bagged a treble which means more silverware and that we will be competing in the Champions League for a second season.We did have some issues with the attack in the second half on the season so I will be looking to do some tactical tweaks for next season to see if I can improve our goal scoring.We are now at a continental level for club reputation so that should help with our finances as we should be able to rake more in in regards to sponsorship.The club culture and five year plan have changed again but I will get into that next season as they are a bit easier to achieve going forward.I will be asking for upgrades for next season as this will further help the club's growth. 

The pre-season shouldn't be too long as we shouldn't have to do too much,the only thing I will be prioritizing is the goalkeeper as our number three has rejected a contract and is moving to another club while our number two wants to leave,I've already identified a youngster for the third choice while I may end up with a new number one as there are a few interested in joining who are better than our number one.My aim for next season is to do better in the Champions League and win the DFB-Pokal after this season's disaster in both.I think we've done good enough in Europe this season to get a good boost but my main hope is to help move Germany up the ranks as three of the four Europa League teams in the semi-final were from Germany.The only downside is that I'm still only listed as a Favoured personnel while Klopp who won nothing here is regarded as a Legend,I feel victimized!

X26QDLo.png

Edited by B.W.G

Commercial Summary

Bx4ZiCE.png?1

The commercial summary has green arrows next to all departments which is brilliant as it means we are going in the right direction.The new soft drink partnership is probably due to Willy Fuch's rumoured addiction of Diet Coke but I can't complain with how much money the club will be getting!

Danube League Rep

AbG3Am6.png

It's been a mixed bag this season as some have stayed the same (Germany,Ukraine and Slovakia) while others have moved.I'm a bit gutted to see Hungary drop as well as Romania drop out of the top 20.Austria have also fallen a bit as two other Danube nations have overtaken them in the form of Croatia and Serbia,the question is will either of these two eventually overtake Ukraine in 11th?I've also literally got no idea what it will take for Germany to move as we successful in the Europa League but not really in any of the other competitions.

zEm1zK2.png

1.FSV Mainz 05 - Bundesliga - Pre-Season - 2025/26

Season PreviewExpectations

Transfers - Released

Three players released,none of which had a future at the club.Three players moved to other clubs,Richter was unhappy while the other two were not going to have their contracts renewed anyway.Just the two players came in for the combined fee of £6.5 million,I've bought Gelashvili in from Rijeka and he will start off as a number two but I am expecting him to become number one in the future.Lazaar is someone my scouts spotted a couple of years back,he was playing for Morocco's full team in the African Cup of Nations at 16!

Club Vision

g6u8onx.png?1

Pre-Season Fixtures

wHsgIjw.png?1

A nice simple pre-season which was done with the purpose of keeping morale up and for the players to regain fitness.

The Team

Tactic

Gk - Sweeper Keeper - Support

JeyoYgQ.png?1

DR - Wing Back - Support

qq5fOsi.png?1

DL - Wing Back - Support

x9h8hRt.png?1

DC - Ball Playing Defender - Defend

6wqIq77.png?1

DM - Anchorman - Defend

CK938rY.png?1

MC - Box to Box Midfielder - Support

R5WSSH7.png?1

MC - Advanced Playmaker - Support

isxRbTl.png?1

AMR - Inside Forward - Attack

Tg2gPUO.png?1

AML - Inside Forward - Attack

we5He6N.png?1

ST - Pressing Forward - Attack

bACBkCs.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I can say that I'm happy with the team I have and I think we may be able to go for a clean sweep on the domestic front as we haven't made any drastic changes to the people involved in the first team as we added just the two players.On the continental front,I'm not expecting anything from the Euro Super Cup as we face Liverpool in that while I am hoping that we will be able to make the knockout stages this time around in the Champions League.I think Borussia Dortmund will cause us some problems this season as they seem to be the strongest in the league.I am a bit upset that I don't have a derby this season so all I can hope for is that Frankfurt and Kaiserslautern get promoted this season.

A couple of things to note outside of the upgrades,the stadium has been expanded to 36,000 so that is an increase of 2,000 while the board have announced that they are looking to buy a the stadium and a decision will be announced July 2026.We're currently the fourth biggest team in Germany at the moment and I hope to have another successful season so I can move up to third and overtake Red Bull Leipzig in the process.We're currently sat in 62nd in the European Rankings,I am aiming to get that into the top 50 this season as we make strides to becoming the  best in Europe.I am happy at Mainz and the only way I am leaving anytime soon is if I get the sack!

Edited by B.W.G

T5quxUm.png?1

That is a nice draw and could have been a lot worse despite the fact we were first seed,it should be ourselves and Chelsea who make it through but I can't afford to underestimate the others.

August 2025

Fixtures

Pm14Pn1.png?1

League Table

t52eAVJ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

One month down and two trophies in the bag.We won a drab affair against Dortmund where fouls from both team kept the play from running smoothly but the only important thing is the result.For the Euro Super Cup,a Nakamura hat-trick helped us to a 4-1 victory over Liverpool and this was quite surprising as they were the better team.We've made the perfect start in the league but it is far too early to say anything else about it.We also won in the DFB-Pokal but I put out a strong side to make sure we got through.

Five games in September which sees us play three of these in the league while we play two games in the Champions League.In the league we face Bayer 04,Schalke, and Nurnberg,Schalke will be a tough game as they haven't even conceded a goal yet so it's the best defence vs the best offence,Bayer 04 and Nurnberg haven't started well but it's still early days so we will see what will happen.In the Champions League we face Dyanmo Kyiv and Chelsea,we should have enough to be able to see off Dynamo Kyiv but I don't think we will do much against Chelsea as they have a very strong team,I would like a draw but even that can be seen as optimistic so I want to win against Kyiv to give us a good shot at qualifying for the Knockout stages.

35 minutes ago, SRL88 said:

Nice draw in Europe...and excellent start in the league 

Surprised by the draw but at the same time I'm relieved as we have a better chance of going further than we had last season.

September 2025

Fixtures

pG6BwCg.png?1

League Table

vqNnjxQ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up seven points in the league as we finished the month at the top due to goal difference,early signs are showing it to be really close as only four points separate the top six which includes Hertha Berlin and Werder,also looks like Bayer 04 and Dortmund are currently off the pace which is surprising.In the Champions League we picked up four points from the opening two games,we deserved to win against Dynamo Kyiv while a late undeserved equalizer rescued a point for us which is a massive boost in our quest to qualify from the group.

Five games in October,three are in the Bundesliga while we have a game each in the Champions League and the DFB-Pokal.In the league we face Borussia M'Gladbach,HSV and Werder,it's still pretty early so I won't be commenting on what I want till I've hit ten games in the league but I do think that all the games are tricky as it's been quite an unpredictable start to the Bundesliga.In the Champions League we face Real San Sebastian at home,I am pretty confident we can win this as we beat them in the Europa League last season and I think we are better than last season.In the DFB-Pokal we face 2.Bundesliga side Dynamo Dresden,I'm not taking them lightly as I still remember what happened last season against a lower league side and this is a trophy I want to win this season.

October 2025

Fixtures

zoVXy3q.png?1

League Table

xF9eJw2.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Another seven points picked up as we stayed top of the table but it is ridiculously tight as three points separate ourselves and Wolfsburg who sit in fourth,the only reason why we re top is due to my defence having conceded one less than Schalke.We had a solid win in the Champions League match with Real San Sebastian and this puts us in a very strong position to gain qualification as we head into the last three group stage matches.I refused to underestimate Dynamo Dresden in the DFB-POkal and I actually put out a full strength team to show my respect to the competition as I am taking it really seriously this season.

Five games in November as we play three in the league and two in the Champions League.In the league we face Bayern Munich,Hertha Berlin and Koln,Bayern and Hertha will be tricky games as they are both in the top six while Koln are struggling,I want us to get a minimum of five points during November.In the Champions League we have games against Real San Sebastian and Dynamo Kyiv,honestly this is the best two matches we could have in a month as they are the easier two matches and winning them both should see us through with a game less to play but I think four points would be a suitable target as that should also be enough to see us go through to the knockout stages.

Edited by B.W.G

7 hours ago, noikeee said:

Last season:

giphy.gif

Disregard the fact that's Conan O'Brien. Or the fact that looks more Bavarian than, uh, whatever region Mainz is in.

Champions League coming to Mainz this year?

Knockout Stages I am pretty confident of reaching,I could possibly win it this season but it depends on the draw and who I have available but we should be able to win it in 2-3 seasons.

4 hours ago, Axyongaming007 said:

When are you leaving from Mainz? And after you leave, in what country do you want to go.

If I win the Champions League then it could be at the end of the 27/28 season.Not sure on what country to do as it will depend on who is available,I want to get the Club World Cup won with Mainz first then we'll see what will happen.

You might have to worry about the San Sebastian in the Champions League especially if you have Spanish Leagues loaded. Dynamo Kiev probably not unless you have lots of Eastern European Leagues loaded.

Chelsea is always a problem especially away (Stamford Bridge) and depends on their roster in your home game.(are they rotated or not)

Good Luck with your adventures in the CL!

This coming from a guy mucking it up in the MLS...after working over Ireland but never went to the Champions League. (My Favorite American Team came hunting after winning the League with Dundalk in an undefeated season) 

16 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

You might have to worry about the San Sebastian in the Champions League especially if you have Spanish Leagues loaded. Dynamo Kiev probably not unless you have lots of Eastern European Leagues loaded.

Chelsea is always a problem especially away (Stamford Bridge) and depends on their roster in your home game.(are they rotated or not)

Good Luck with your adventures in the CL!

This coming from a guy mucking it up in the MLS...after working over Ireland but never went to the Champions League. (My Favorite American Team came hunting after winning the League with Dundalk in an undefeated season) 

We beat both San Sebastian and Dynamo Kiev to ensure we qualified for the Knockout stages,the only reason we beat San Sebastian was due to a long range effort.

I'm expecting Chelsea to rotate their side as they are also through so there is only the pride of finishing top of the group to play for.

I've had my experiences with the MLS,that and the Australian A-League are right at the bottom of places I want to manage and that's down to too many rules and regulations :lol: 

15 hours ago, SRL88 said:

Another really good month

November 2025

Fixtures

LlFNchE.png?1

League Table

RkZYrU1.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We carried on our unbeaten run in the league as we picked up seven points from nine as we finished the month on top of the table by one point as Schalke lost to Wolfsburg in the last game of the month.In the Champions League we won both games which has ensured we qualify the Knockout stages so we will still be playing with the big boys for a while longer.Muller came off the bench to score a long range shot while Dynamo Kiev were never at the races.My biggest problem this month is the inability to score as we are barely hitting the back of the net so I may try and do a two up front tactic to see if it will help with the goals threat,not sure whether to go with a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-1-2.

Four games in December which sees us play three in the league and one in the Champions League.In the league we face Dortmund,Wolfsburg and Freiburg,Dortmund have been massively underachieving so I will be looking to capitalize on that while Wolfsburg are not out of the running so they will be a tough team to face.My aim for the league is to pick a minimum of six points up.In the Champions League we take a trip to Stamford Bridge as we play Chelsea,whoever wins this will finish top while a 0-0 or 1-1 draw will see Chelsea top while a 2-2 draw would see us get top place due to head to head.Not really bothered by the Chelsea game so may field a weaker side then usual.

Youth Intake Preview

38jRkFb.png?1

Not a great deal to look forward to overall but the bit about a goalkeeper who is a great prospect is certainly one I'm interested in.As it stands,I need to try and get rid of my current third choice as he wants first team action and I have two keepers who are much better who are ahead of him.Ideally for a third choice I use a youngster with a lot of potential so hopefully this is the case here.

@B.W.G

I've had my experiences with the MLS,that and the Australian A-League are right at the bottom of places I want to manage and that's down to too many rules and regulations :lol: 

I feel your pain...also had my board sell my Left Center Back just before the season because an offer that was too Good ($ 9.25M) as New England.

MLS isn't bad to try out tactical innovations and formation because of the parity in the league forced by the rules.

December 2025

Fixtures

KvutrqO.png?1

League Table

smQrn5G.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The perfect month as we won every game.In the league we won all three games quite convincingly which even included an 8-1 victory over Wolfsburg which saw us 7-1 up at half time.We've managed to increase our lead to three points as Schalke drew against RB Leipzig but it's still far too close to call at this moment in time.We won against Chelsea as well,both teams fielded weaker sides but I had a stronger bench which I used to my advantage as we topped the group.I've changed the tactic to a 4-4-2 which seems to be doing well but we are still squandering chances.

Five games in January,one of these is a friendly while the other four are in the league.We have a friendly against Slovakian side Nitra,this has been done for fitness purposes as I want a bit of match fitness before the competitive games start.In the league we face RB Leipzig,Bochum,Hoffenheim and Fortuna Dusseldorf,ideally I need to win them all as Schalke are still really close for us but none of the teams we are facing are among the best so it is possible that we can do that.My aim is ten points as I don't want to drop too many as we only have a small lead.

January 2026

Fixtures

5WTWIGx.png?1

League Table

zNKgWE3.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A bit of transfer news first,our first choice keeper Marko Maric left to join Zebra (Juventus) for £20.5 milllion which is my fault as I didn't realize I had left a minimum fee release clause in the contract,I am a idiot at times.With this I will be looking to bring in a 3rd choice keeper before the deadline on the 2/2.

As for the results themselves,we had to rearrange our friendly as the game against Nitra was cancelled,luckily Cracovia stepped in as the replacement as I wanted to gain match fitness.As for the league itself,we picked up ten points with the only points dropped being against Fortuna Dusseldorf and we really should of won that as we had more than enough chances to finish the game off.Despite dropping two points in January,we have opened the gap up to four points and this means we have a small amount of breathing room.

Six games in February as we play four in the league,one in the Champions League and one in the DFB-Pokal.In the league we face Stuttgart,Bayer,Schalke and Nurnberg,this is a tough month and I feel that the Schalke match is a must win as that will give us a massive advantage in the race for the title,my aim is to pick up a minimum of seven points as that should still see us in contention for the league title.In the Champions League we have a trip to the Emirates to look forward to as we play Arsenal in the first leg of the knockout round,my aim is to keep it tight and still be in with a shot going into the second leg.In the DFB-Pokal we face Stuttgart,I will be going all out as I want to win this competition after last seasons failure.

February 2026

Fixtures

70fOmBA.png?1

League Table

vEfmm3f.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What a performance in the league as we picked up ten points in the league which has helped us to further our lead to nine points over Schalke,to top it off we are still unbeaten although a old player of mine called Matias Arezo scored a late equalizer for Stuttgart in the only game we dropped points in.The Champions League saw us clinch a thrilling 3-2 victory over Arsenal and that gives us a slight advantage going into the second leg.The DFB-Pokal saw us easily beat Stuttgart as we moved onto the quarter finals.

Five games in March,three are in the league,one is in the Champions League and the other is in the DFB-Pokal.In the league we face Borussia M'Gladbach,HSV and Werder,all three are around mid-table so they are very winnable and that is what we need to do as that will keep us top with a healthy gap going into the latter stages of the season.In the Champions League we play Arsenal at home,we have a small lead but that means nothing as Arsenal are a really good team but I think if we play well then we can surprise them again.In the DFB-Pokal we will face Borussia M'Gladbach,I really want to win this as this is where we went out last season and I want to get further this time around.

1 hour ago, Duckelfsc said:

Strolling to 2 in a row with Mainz. Unbelievable performance! Thing is can you really move up from where you are?

I have no intention of moving up,this save is a giant project so I will be managing other teams to try and help improve the nations as well as find success no matter how hard it is.Some of the ideas I've had are below so I should be busy for a while :D  

Project H.F.S (Hungary for Succsess)- Take a Hungarian team to Champions League success
Operation Clip the Wings - Overthrow Red Bull Salzburg to become the best team in Austria.
Operation Vienna Waltz - Find success with a side from Vienna
Operation Best in Bucharest - Find success with Rapid or Dinamo Bucharest
The Transylvanian Terror - Take CFR Cluj to Champions League success.
The Transylvanian Terror II - Take U Cluj to Champions League success.
Project Nearly Man - Go one better and get Partizan Belgrade a CL title.
Project Nearly Man II - Get Borussian Monchengladbach a CL Title.
Project Nearly Man III - Manage a side who have come runner up in the CL couretesy of the AI in this save.
Project W.S.M (We Still Matter) - Try to take a Slovakian Club all they way to show Slovakia still matters.
Operation Iron Curtain - Try to overthrow Shakhtar and Dynamo Kyiv in Ukraine
Are You From this Bulg-Area - Find European Success in Bulgaria.
Having one shell of a good time on the Adriatic - Find European Suceess in Croatia
Danube Delight (Germany) - Ingolstadt/Ulm (latter dependant on promotion) to World Champions
Danube Delight (Austria) - A Vienna or Linz club to World Champions.(If it's vienna then pick the rival team of Vienna Waltz)
Danube Delight (Slovakia) - Take Slovan or Inter Bratislava to continental success (depends on pick in Project W.S.M) 
Danube Delight (Serbia) - Take Vojvodina or FK Zemun to continental success
Danube Delight (Hungary) - Take a side from Budapest or Gyor to Continental success
Danube Delight (Romania) - Take ASC Otelul Galati to Continental Success
Small to big Club - 3.Liga to CL winners in Germany
Small to big Club - Iron curtain editiion - Take a Ukranian second divsion side to success
Small to big Club - Austria edition - Tak a Austrain second division side 
The Fallen - Take a fallen club back to success
The Fallen II - Take another fallen club back to success (based off what has happened in the save)
The Rival - Take a rival club of a team I have previously managed to continental success.

March 2026

Fixtures

YSGV6TW.png?1

League Table

f3WqgUi.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

An excellent month as we carried on our unbeaten run.We picked up ten points from twelve as we moved eleven points clear at the top although the teams below do have a game in hand as they moved the Bayern game for TV purposes.In the Champions League we destroyed Arsenal 5-0 which gave us an 8-2 aggregate victory,I was hoping for a good start but scoring five in the first half was beyond my expectations.No problem in the DFB-Pokal as we easily beat Borussia M'Gladbach 3-1 as we moved onto the semi-finals.I'm actually enjoying this season as a neutral as well,Hertha Berlin are flying high while Hoffenheim are in a relegation fight after finishing sixth last season!

Seven games in April,four in the Bundesliga,two in the Champions League and one in the DFB-Pokal.In the league we face Hertha Berlin,Koln.Borussia Dortmund and Wolfsburg,this is quite a tricky month as we play three of the top six and Koln,I will have to rotate the team as we have other competitions and Bundesliga is second on the priority list behhind the Champions League so I am expecting to drop points.In the Champions League we face Lyon,this is a kind draw for us as they are one of the weaker teams left in the competition so I am pretty confident we can get through,if we win then we will face the winners of Bayern/Barcelona.In the DFB-Pokal semi-final we face Darmstadt,they are sat in mid-table in 2.Bundesliga so they cannot be underestimated at any cost as we were knocked out by a 2.Bundesliga team last season so I will be fielding a strong team as we attempt to carry on going for a clean sweep. 

2 hours ago, Marbah said:

can you please email Mirel Radoi your tactics? just to be sure we have a chance in the qualifier matches :))

Don't think he'll appreciate an email for a tactic from FM :lol: 

April 2026

Fixtures

9XafbYv.png?1

League Table

xOyHQ0Z.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

First off curse you Hertha Berlin for ruining my attempt at an unbeaten season,other than that we did really well and picked up nine points which was enough to see us secure a second successive league title,I also bet Wolfsburg now hate us as they have conceded fifteen goals in two games against us!We easily beat Darmstadt in the DFB-Pokal semi-final which means the domestic clean sweep is still on.The big talking point in the Champions League,in the quarter finals we overturned a 3-2 deficit to beat Lyon 6-3 on aggregate.The semi-final first leg saw us beat Bayern (they beat Barcelona in the Quarter-Finals!) 1-0 which means we have a small advantage going into the second leg so it isn't over yet.

We head into the final month with five games left to play which could rise to six depending on the result of the second leg.In the league we finish the season off with games against Freiburg,RB Leipzig and Bochum,not really bothered by these games as we have the league won and my priorities lie else where.In the DFB-Pokal we face Schalke in the final,I hope it won't be as frantic as the 6-5 win earlier in the season as that would be stressful but hopefully we come out with a win.In the Champions League,we hold a slight advantage over Bayern going into the second leg of the semi-final so I will need to make sure we do a professional job to ensure we get through.The winners will play Liverpool or PSG in the final,I really hope it's PSG as Liverpool have already won the Champions League four times since this save begun,give someone else a chance!!!