Soft Anchor, Not Connection to the Internet problems - All in here!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA Everyone is acting like heroin addicts! It's frustrating but thats life!

Why are you wasting your time telling everyone your never going to buy the game again when you clearly know it's not true. Buy FIFA manager or Championship Manager if your not happy, but I bet you'll find them nowhere near as good as FM09!!!!

HAHA Everyone is acting like heroin addicts! It's frustrating but thats life!

Why are you wasting your time telling everyone your never going to buy the game again when you clearly know it's not true. Buy FIFA manager or Championship Manager if your not happy, but I bet you'll find them nowhere near as good as FM09!!!!

finally im in folks .just keep tryin iv tried for an hour and half but im in .. wish me luck lol

this sucks :thdn:

next chance im gnna get to "try" and install it is tuesday

at bramall lane tomorrow, and in oxford on sunday, college monday :mad:

was really looking forward to playing it today, but i have other "more important" things to be doing so ill get over it....

shocked SI and co have been unable to handle the demand... i went in game earlier and about 4 of in a row had a copy... misunderestimated their own fan base big time :rolleyes:

just to make sure my error isnt something different does everybodys say were sorry but this installation of football manager 2009 certificate could not be activated for the following reason the application was unable to connect to the internet please check your connection etc

My problem is with soft anchor. Is that where most peoples problems are with the game? Mine says "We're sorry, but this installation of Football manager 2009 Certificate could not be activated for the following......" Apparently I'm not online when I am.

And then going back my trial period has expired, What bloody trial period????? The two hours that I've tried getting it to work??

Is this where people are saying they just need to keep on clicking on "Next" to get it to work? This is stupid, surely Sigames and Sega knew how many copies they were going to sell!

Any FM Administrator - When will it finally work?

Man this is taking me back to the hassle I had when Half Life 2 first came out.

While I'm waiting for the servers to be de-borked can someone answer me a question:

Why use both Steam and Soft Anchor? Surely one annoying copyright protection program is enough?

Archived