Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, vitoco77 said:

Sorry if i missed it, do you have download link to tihs tac?

I think there's been a few people asking about this tactic - He seems to be ignoring the requests, frustratingly. It appears to be a work in progress, I don't think it's been released yet. 

3 hours ago, knap said:

@vitoco77

Trying to score more than 200 goals, but I will post original later today if no joy.

There is this tactic which scored 191 Goals

Look forwad to your new tac. This one I tried before and it works for a v strong team only.

4 hours ago, knap said:

@vitoco77

t is K with Blackpool but maybe not best choice

I1906380438_Screenshot(1197).thumb.png.a8f2ab060513cd6dc9bde673a346253a.png

From my experience using your tac, underdog may be better with narraw diamond 41212. This also works with top teams too but not scoring enough goals and SS also gets bad rating...

Been using the attached tactic for a while now, with huge success with both BK Häcken (Swedish Allsvenskan) as with VfB Stuttgart for a couple of seasons now, but @knapis there a new out-,updated version of this or a 4-2-3-1 version? Got som really nice youngsters coming thru as AM.. :)

ME22.4KASHMIRKnap451AFMUP102FAPSGP112ALLCUPSNOLOSS.fmf

On 26/06/2022 at 05:52, Diegotimmy said:

Just as a laugh and to credit knap.

Almost everyone scored in this game:

image.thumb.png.77172b8c39c3ae1099d3362f81c9bdea.pngIt was even a reserve team I put out.

Admittably Besiktas had a sending off.

Tactic is the latest holyghostfire451...insane.

Thank you knap.

Where to download? The highest ranked HGF451, takes me to a Kashmir-tactic.. 

On 28/06/2022 at 10:12, knap said:

i have been using loads of your tactics and love them all. This is possibly the best though and I have scored a record amount of goals this season with it. Slight problem is how tired my players become and having to rotate a lot, then they moan they aren't starting enough games. My training is pretty light with most players doing no pitch or gym work until they are full green. Any tips on closing out tight games and/or lowering intensity when leading by 3+ goals?

You reply a lot and help so many people on this thread so if im one too many then no problem. Currently I lower mentality and tempo but sometimes concede when doing so. I also change DM to half back. 

Edited by keithbeaky

AWAY GAMES SUS

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If isk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings, and KINGSTONIAN 4141 would be my choice.

I use 3 DLs std higher much higher. If AI are going for balls over top then std but if AI attacking you can leave at higher or much higher. 

The LOE can be adjusted with or without DL adjustments. The simple answer is just drop LOE..

I use Cautious positive and attacking mentalities.

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Use 4141 formation

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by going to defend or no nonsense FB

Use Defend on DM (or HB) or most defensive MC

Change mentality Positive/cautious

Add Time wasting

Change from counter press and counter and full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

@keithbeaky

Above tweaks that yo can try.

I mostly use the change from counter press and hold shape, which I would call a control tactic. Dropping LOE can work well.

Mostly about what works with the team you are using.