• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 15/07/2022 at 03:32, Filip974 said:

Champion of ligue 2 with Le Havre

Capture d’écran (547).png

Capture d’écran (549).png

Capture d’écran (548).png

what is Le Harve expectation to finish in the league? Sorry not familiar with French 2nd league

@stian

There are probably better formations for underdogs 4123 if narrow or 451 for wide.

Also VA tactics could be tricky to handle with underdogs.

The VA tactics are trying to max out scoring, which means they could be a good home choice and then be more reserved away.

1 hour ago, knap said:

@rocket9990

Either the top hob test tactics or Blackpool tested tactics. I would try a VA tactic like MAD AS A HATTER.

Thanks @knap I don’t really understands the hub test? Can you simplify it for me. I also couldn’t find the Blackpool one on .4 tab. I’m using Norwich at the mo, ideally a normal tactic not a funky one lol 

On 19/07/2022 at 21:41, knap said:

@lfbg11831

Could cover a few formations narrow wide?

I'm thinking narrow, as i get it the formation is narrow but the FB's/WB's push on with the midfield covering the space left by them BTW your tactics are amazing i had just won the PL with Villa using HGF 41212 it just for me didn't feel in the spirit of what i was going for, so for now i'm using ME22.4KASHMIRKnap451AFIFMUP101ECCC which allows me to use bailey and traore as IF should mean they drift inside hopefully which gives a similar feel to a narrow formation or am i wide of the mark here?