Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 03/08/2022 at 21:11, fc.cadoni said:

Fitness Week is for the first week of pre-season where is for physical training. Match is about having one match per week in pre-season. 45 minutes first players, then 45 minutes the back up, youngsters etc per match.

GG PreSeason - Fitness Week.fmf 11.3 kB · 27 downloads

GG PreSeason - Match.fmf 11.27 kB · 24 downloads

I don't suppose you have any schedules for when matches are moved to a Sunday? Cheers

18 minutes ago, monsalai said:

I don't suppose you have any schedules for when matches are moved to a Sunday? Cheers

In Preferences I have changed the match scheduling to Wednesday - Saturday matches only to avoid matches being moved (and not playing 3 matches per week as well). It's my OCD. :-P

23 minutes ago, fc.cadoni said:

In Preferences I have changed the match scheduling to Wednesday - Saturday matches only to avoid matches being moved (and not playing 3 matches per week as well). It's my OCD. :-P

Not too sure what you mean. Can you provide any more info? Many thanks

13 minutes ago, monsalai said:

Not too sure what you mean. Can you provide any more info? Many thanks

Go to

Preferences - Advanced - Match (from drop-down bar) - Match Scheduling Options

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.e3bc8b8a6f5380ab611c2206f3e7a69b.png

====

If you applied now, during middle season; Wednesday & Saturday matches will be there for next season. With that option, you eliminate a match to be moved and leave an empty training slot (rest day); or you will never play 3 matches per weeks. 

19 minutes ago, fc.cadoni said:

Go to

Preferences - Advanced - Match (from drop-down bar) - Match Scheduling Options

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.e3bc8b8a6f5380ab611c2206f3e7a69b.png

====

If you applied now, during middle season; Wednesday & Saturday matches will be there for next season. With that option, you eliminate a match to be moved and leave an empty training slot (rest day); or you will never play 3 matches per weeks. 

Well I never! Thank you so much for this

23 hours ago, Woolyblue said:

Thanks my friend I was wondering one thing (I have been doing really well) but do you play Allan as DM and then Dele as CM with Doucoure as the Mezzala? Thanks in advance

Yes but I do tend to swap Dele and Doucoure around at times depending on form. The Mezzala seems to get more goals which Dele is more suited too.

22 hours ago, DaveMurray23 said:

Yes but I do tend to swap Dele and Doucoure around at times depending on form. The Mezzala seems to get more goals which Dele is more suited too.

Thanks mate you've been a great help this game can be VERY frustrating!! lol

@stian

You can tell from the HUB Test how well 343s perform compared with other formations.

3atb can work as illustrated above but I doubt there is going to be a ME breaking 343 in FM22

Il y a 22 heures, Filip974 a dit :
Hi, for those who like to play with 3 players in defense, here is a combination that works very well...

ARGUS 352 VOL 21 P102 EC Away

ARGUS 3412 MU P100 FA Home 

I would have liked to see how far I could go but... AS Roma are calling me... Cheers for all you do KNAP

Capture d’écran (598).png

Capture d’écran (600).png

home.png

The same principle with Roma. Italian Champion and Champions League

Capture d’écran (606).png

Capture d’écran (602).png

Capture d’écran (603).png

Capture d’écran (607).png

Capture d’écran (608).png

Dear Knap,

I just wanted to reach out and acknowledge the incredible contribution you have made for so many years.

I don't know how you have managed to become so incredibly good at making all sorts of tactics. It's nothing short of remarkable!

In all honesty, without such kind and dedicated tacticmakers, I'd shelfed Football Manager many years ago.

The game has become far too complex and difficult for someone like me to comprehend.

The early 2000s was more my sort of game.

Believe me, I've spent (actually; wasted) endless hours on Youtube, google and this forum trying to master the art of tactics. The more I tried, the more I failed!

Anyway, I hope you never stop making and sharing tactics with us.

THANK YOU!

Oh, and that Echo-tactic (amongst the top) in your Google sheet has my Newcastle team* top EPL after 15 games. I've yet to lose!

*Disabled first transfer window and playing with the orginial squad.

Hello. I am playing York in 2032 years. My team is elite team, many world class players, but i can't win Premierleague. Just 2nd 3rd places, like some years ago Arsenal in real time, big four and promote to Champions League and nothing more. Which tactic is better for elite team ?  bad spell 4123 PSG p114 all cups or best 4123 from hub test ca 160 kashmirknap4123f9AFArsenalp93.
I have  weak computer and i have little time to check this. Wife, baby ... :)

25 minutes ago, knap said:

@pan1majonez

PSG are an Elite team but in a wea league.

I would try the Man City tactics from recent posts

Ok, thank You. What a pity that there is no a one the best tactic for elite team, weak team itp itd etc :) I just want buy new players and play the game. And of course win everything :) And what do You tell about this tactic ? TIME 4123 VA P105 id224136 Many of goals in liverpool, all cups and high goal diference

Edited by pan1majonez

2 hours ago, pan1majonez said:

Ok, thank You. What a pity that there is no a one the best tactic for elite team, weak team itp itd etc :) I just want buy new players and play the game. And of course win everything :) And what do You tell about this tactic ? TIME 4123 VA P105 id224136 Many of goals in liverpool, all cups and high goal diference

You can try this for sure. You should get 100 points with a top side - 

Edited by keithbeaky

On 19/08/2022 at 23:37, knap said:

ME 22.4

HOLY GHOST FIRE 451 MC P106 EC Haaland 97 Goals

Focus on striker

ME22.4HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap451VAMCP106ECHaaland97Goals.fmf 46.74 kB · 80 downloads

1933825064_Screenshot(1558).thumb.png.907bee3d3cafdd4e3900ae8bb25d5154.png1581186249_Screenshot(1557).thumb.png.2c9fe1bf1bdcac463ef062184e4b004e.png

Screenshot (1559).png

Absolutely loving this tactic.. when it clicks it clicks.. as seen in screenshot. DESTROYED Utd home and away. With a team of mid to top Championship players

destroyed.jpg