Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Knap.

Do you have any formations where the pressing intensity is not as high?

Favourites last year were Echoes 4231, Pep 451 and Warrior 442 but my players are struggling in the lower leagues.

Maybe there will be a big contrast this year between top teams and underdogs for each tactic..

@Cudny95

There are tactics without counter press like WOF Route 66 and with very low pressing like FUBB.

May be a difference between Higher and lower leagues due to attributes to press

I will set up a LL Save just to test how the tactics work at this level

13 hours ago, knap said:

@Giraffin

PEP 451

Norwich possession and position is mad

1985180172_Screenshot(1561).thumb.png.d64991f327d4358a2af8b733485f0e48.png

Message me when you're up mate we need to catch up!

This looks quality by the way, Where did Norwich actually finish in the table in the end? Nearly 24,000 passes completed with Liverpool too that's around 630 per game. That's incredible compared to the FM21 Match engine!

Not having good results so far with one of my fave formations, the 424 (21.7). None of them seem to be effective, for me at least. I am not using current rosters however. I always start a save unemployed and advance/wait for job openings. I took over Arsenal in mid season 2027. They're playing like Arsenal circa 2021...

@Cudny95

It is illogical that top teams cannot press and get exhausted. If anything a defensive underdog should have less possession and have to press more and get exhausted..

The stats from the game are looking totally illogical.

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@Cudny95

It is illogical that top teams cannot press and get exhausted. If anything a defensive underdog should have less possession and have to press more and get exhausted..

The stats from the game are looking totally illogical.

In theory though, when you dont have the ball as much thats because you are pressing but cannot regain possession. What tactic would you say is a good base for now?