Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

5 minutes ago, scofib said:

Silly question....but what does the numbers in the () mean? does anyone have a break down of this

Points earned by a top team and an underdog team in the test season I believe?

Edited by Tjs89

22 hours ago, knap said:

Any other tactics that need testing?

Hello Mister Knap, 

I've seen you talking above about an FM19 tactic and I wonder if I could request you to take a look at one I used to adore in FM18 but that didn't work after that game's final update. 

I've included the .fmf file that's also at the bottom of this article and AFAIK the only additional OI (if your testing uses them, which I'm fairly sure it doesn't) was to intensely press the defensive line, but if it isn't in that doesn't matter. 

And if all that's too much to ask, I'm in the process of trying to update it into a FM20 tactic file.

Either way, many thanks for the tactic sharing you do, there's a number of great saves I've had on this game as a result of your creations (especially that Beowulf 442 one, that thing seems to work for any team at any level)

Three Carat Diamond v4.fmf

6 minutes ago, knap said:

@Giraffin

In general that is how it works, which is totally back to front. FM 18 was last reasonable ME

Its wierd how its like that. I really hope they adress this in the upcoming game as it shouldnt be a "bad" thing to dominate possession ;(

Hi Knap, I've been trying out FIRE & WATER 41212

Do we need a left-footed player for the right IWB and right-footed for the left IWB?

Also, how to make a SUS version of this formation? would turning on regroup and hold shape be enough?

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@christrott79

AMR/AML are not the best defensice option, but work if you have right team

Giving it a whirl now, have literally just moved the ML/MR up in to the AML/AMR positions. Would you suggest changing anything else to compensate for these positions being more advanced now?

I am not sure if I can put up with the glaring red square in the middle of the pitch on the tactics screen however....