Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, ricrpor said:

the number of 2 or 3 goals comebacks and injury time goals are ridiculous

I especially enjoy it when they score every shot on target. Regularly double figures on target for me. Draw or lose in the 97th minute when they score their second shot on target

2 hours ago, keithbeaky said:

I especially enjoy it when they score every shot on target. Regularly double figures on target for me. Draw or lose in the 97th minute when they score their second shot on target

This is the worst and it feels like there isn’t much you could do. Lost a game 4-1 the other team had 4 shots on target I had 20plus shots and 10plus on target. I was in shock they ended up with 5 shots on target in the end so I guess could have been worse 

1 hour ago, leke said:

This is the worst and it feels like there isn’t much you could do. Lost a game 4-1 the other team had 4 shots on target I had 20plus shots and 10plus on target. I was in shock they ended up with 5 shots on target in the end so I guess could have been worse 

Also have a huge problem with injuries in during a match. Always in the first half, sometimes two separate before HT. Really odd 

year after year the same bs that takes joy of the game , human teams with very low shot efficiency like 1 goal in every 6 or 7 shots on target and AI teams almost always needs 1 or 2 shots on target to score , this is rather annoying. From time to time its football , most of the times is just rubbish

13 hours ago, ricrpor said:

what annoys even worse is that SI always reply the same thing .... bad luck, bad options , blah blah blah. they never acknowledge something could be wrong 

I know there has always been the thing of being "FM'd" but there seems to be legs in the idea of it now actually being a bug of some kind.  I confessed it didn't seem any different to previous years but I am starting to see it now.

Interested to see if anything happens with it?