Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

13 minutos atrás, TheFanatikz disse:

I am getting the same with all the tactics I've tried so far, add the fact I keep getting messages that players need to be rested. I'm going to need a squad of 1000 players just to be able to rotate :D

Use the "calm down" shout in the match, or change to "stay on feet" in tactic. Seems to work. Needs to rest just means you must rotate a bit more the squad. I use a 24/25 squad and am able to rotate well in the Carabao and FA cups. Also rotate in CL easyer games.

Edited by jborges

• Replies 38k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap  Hi Knap, dumb question but has there been an update in the last few games? Only asking because I have been smashing it for the last few weeks using  PARIS 4231 P104 ALL CUPS &  HGF 4231 Attack P101 ALL CUPS with a couple of teams at various levels. But I have started a  new game today with Man Utd and the tactics just seem terrible especially away from home, I can't score and most of my players can't get a rating above 6.5. I haven't made any transfers as yet but they just seem to have stopped working. Any ideas?? Also a simple ball over the top works almost everytime for the AI

1 hour ago, knap said:

@grayer23

No updates and you can check ME version under game status.

May just need a kickstart with another tactic, like 4231 DM

Thanks mate, Yeah I wil try a different tactic for a bit. Although I seem to have turned a corner still struggling away but not as bad. Thanks for the reply

after promote with blackburn....then 8 games still on top beating man city 4-1 on premiere league

mental is awesome but my team getting to many yellow card and also my assistance suggest remove gedtting stuck ,,,so any tips @knapbut anyways this tactis is perfect for underdogs i think

Screenshot (235).png

Screenshot (236).png

Screenshot (237).png

Edited by heykelgemz

14 minutos atrás, heykelgemz disse:

after promote with blackburn....then 8 games still on top beating man city 4-1 on premiere league

mental is awesome but my team getting to many yellow card and also my assistance suggest remove gedtting stuck ,,,so any tips @knapbut anyways this tactis is perfect for underdogs i think

Screenshot (235).png

Screenshot (236).png

Screenshot (237).png

what is this tactic?

12 minutes ago, Theodoros Yiorkas said:

@knap In the HUB Column there are some numbers. What these numbers mean and bigger number means better for the match engine? And why the most tactics don't have a number?

Thank you.

HUB is a testing league. Different save than normal career. He's putting in the numbers as he tests the tactic. Higher numbers are better

4 minutes ago, Egecann said:

HUB is a testing league. Different save than normal career. He's putting in the numbers as he tests the tactic. Higher numbers are better

Thank you but when the other tactics will be tested?

11 minutes ago, knap said:

@Theodoros Yiorkas

Test league is not finalised I am just testing test league. It is also likely that there will be a ME update

sure but until now you recommend to stick with the tactic that has the highest number in HUB column?

Edited by Theodoros Yiorkas

On 22/10/2022 at 23:41, knap said:

@Knap with this formation, doesen't the game whine about too long distance between defence line and midfielders? It did when I tried this formation on my own. Any way to counter that distance defenders - midfield without changing the formation?

Thanks!

19 hours ago, heykelgemz said:

Screenshot (235).png

Screenshot (236).png

Screenshot (237).png

could you post this tactic please?

PARIS 4231 DM NIKE P104 FA second season with Manaus (Brazilian Serie A, predicted 15th)

239356055_CampeonatoBrasileiroAssaSrieA_Stages-2.thumb.png.2b9a8857c21db4a135363c7528df093a.png

Lost the title on last matchday drawing at home against Sao Paulo. We had same points as Flamengo and better GD but they had more wins which apparently assigned them the title. Flamengo kind of ruined our season as they also beat us in both Libertadores and Brazilian cup finals. We beat them in Super Cup though :D.

200422118_ManausFutebolClube_Overview-3.thumb.png.4f5ebf7fbfeb6bf81a53dda9da487483.png

The team vastly overachieved once again and performed at similar level of last season with HGF 4231 though the DM's seemed to add more stability esp away (only three losses in the league). We had more points, more goals scored and less goals allowed than last season though still not enough to beat Flamengo :D. Club legend Paulo Vyctor (a serie B caliber striker at best) failed to reach the 100 goals mark for the first time due to more rotation in the weak Amazonense, but still managed 88 goals including 33 in 37 serie A matches. Next season I'm planning to try narrow Paris 4231 (my favorite formation) and sadly replace P.Vyctor as first choice striker.

Fun fact: regen full back Eriksson Ottesen is chilean and has no apparent ties (place of birth, second nationality, languages spoken) with Sweden, Iceland or any other nordic country :lol: