Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if anyone is experiencing the same but overnight every tactic seems to have stopped working, 

Loads of mad unforced errors from the back like kicking ball into own net, colliding with GK etc- at least 1 per game in argus and HGF. 

Also conversion of strikers at a minimum with oppo clearing 2/3 off the line per game after lobbed finishes or from corners? 

The 451 P107 (IF on the left, W on the right) got me my best defensive season until now on my test save with Real Madrid. I will soon test this new P109 one because I prefer not to have the winger role. This is the 23/24 season and the changes were selling Vini and buying Bellingham and Musiala.

image.png.60bcfb57c3c2361c79d6d0147fa23a78.png

2 horas atrás, knap disse:

@hrmantovani

Word cup break is very annoying as form can go out of window after the break.

Yep sadly it did. Of course still a very good season (4th on PL, semi final on both cups and assman won coach of the year) but I feel it can be better without the WC, so I'm thinking about testing it again with a promoted team in the 23-24 season

image.png.5e40cb435bd22773c039a39dfc02798b.png

Edited by hrmantovani

2 horas atrás, hrmantovani disse:

Yep sadly it did. Of course still a very good season (4th on PL, semi final on both cups and assman won coach of the year) but I feel it can be better without the WC, so I'm thinking about testing it again with a promoted team in the 23-24 season

Changed my mind and ran another season with Brentford with 451 P109. Brought Fred, van de Beek, Bamba and Lucas Vazquez

image.png.0a2f876019280f7bf0620df0aa85039b.png

2nd tier is not playable so probably this is the reason the relegated teams were so bad. Also lifted the EFL Cup and got to the final of Europa League after getting 3rd in the CL group behind Benfica and PSG

image.png.d0d63d74d5d01bce77267f37f5f52f56.png

This is my favorite tactic until now, I would recommend this to anyone lost looking for a plug and win tactic

Edited by hrmantovani

2 hours ago, hrmantovani said:

Changed my mind and ran another season with Brentford with 451 P109. Brought Fred, van de Beek, Bamba and Lucas Vazquez

image.png.0a2f876019280f7bf0620df0aa85039b.png

2nd tier is not playable so probably this is the reason the relegated teams were so bad. Also lifted the EFL Cup and got to the final of Europa League after getting 3rd in the CL group behind Benfica and PSG

image.png.d0d63d74d5d01bce77267f37f5f52f56.png

This is my favorite tactic until now, I would recommend this to anyone lost looking for a plug and win tactic

Nice results, how's the goal distribution among the squad?

3 horas atrás, avonseller disse:

Nice results, how's the goal distribution among the squad?

Sadly I don't have the save from the second season anymore... I was just buying some players each window and simulating through the season, so I deactivated the auto save. These screenshots are from the third season, which is when I saved and stopped testing. We were poor in the PL but we got to the final 8 on CL after finishing 2nd (!!!) in that new format. Basically the top 3 contributed (G+A) a similar amount of goals

image.thumb.png.b10b5e3a2cfffc7f469c82aae256e085.png

image.png.ea4d9180d86a930d4467f6dc4d7c8f5d.png

image.png.10b0bcfdb910353eb1cb786aeca3d099.png

Edited by hrmantovani

13 hours ago, Geordie-John said:

Not sure if anyone is experiencing the same but overnight every tactic seems to have stopped working, 

Loads of mad unforced errors from the back like kicking ball into own net, colliding with GK etc- at least 1 per game in argus and HGF. 

Also conversion of strikers at a minimum with oppo clearing 2/3 off the line per game after lobbed finishes or from corners? 

I've just had this, this morning. Seems like loads of chances but no goals. The other team as usual scores from their 1-2 shots on target.

5 minutes ago, hm86 said:

Can anyone point me to the link for HGF 4231 Attack P101 ALL CUPS?

The spreadsheet takes me to a 451 and search brings up nothing.

Here's a tip for when that happens (possibly maybe in the future). Click on the tactic above the one you want in the spreadsheet(given they are sorted by ID). If this takes you to the tactic you clicked on in the spreadsheet you can simply scroll down from there and the next tactic released by knap should be the one you wanted in the first place(the one with the bad link) :-)

1 hour ago, knap said:

@hm86

Docs is OK

1 hour ago, Augustin1979 said:

Here's a tip for when that happens (possibly maybe in the future). Click on the tactic above the one you want in the spreadsheet(given they are sorted by ID). If this takes you to the tactic you clicked on in the spreadsheet you can simply scroll down from there and the next tactic released by knap should be the one you wanted in the first place(the one with the bad link) :-)

Thanks both, got there in the end cheers for posting @knap.

I'd sorted the table within the Doc so maybe I've caused an issue with the links.

• knap changed the title to Knap - FM23 and FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List