Bedese

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/08/2018 at 20:49, Jupjamie said:

End of Season:

ef7f259637705d553e1a74ecf05936bf.png

298c46a0c90427e3dd64842abd63feef.png

A superb end of season sees us go 11 games unbeaten to end the year! The change all came about when we changed our assistant manager (as I'm letting him take charge of matches at this level, he makes the difference!)

Here's our new one:

d67fcc7841c9f633dc7ad10d6448f680.png

He's absolutely superb for this level. If he sticks around all of next season, we'll be right in the mix.

EDIT: I forgot to add, our job status was 'very insecure' even after 6 wins on the bounce. If we'd lost once in those 11 games, we'd probably have been fired :lol: 

Which stats do you think impact instant result?

On 16/08/2018 at 15:13, henryzz said:

Which stats do you think impact instant result?

On 16/08/2018 at 20:41, dllu said:

Tactical knowledge, surely. And probably motivating for team talks?

Good question! I think tactical knowledge is probably the heaviest one... and I've just noticed Samuel Salmon is a 1 for that, doh! Man management and motivating probably also factor in, and he's a bit better at those, thankfully :lol: 

On 20/08/2018 at 22:50, Nobby_McDonald said:

You're consistant.

A little too consistent!

13 hours ago, dllu said:

7 points from the top isn't that much. One great youth intake and you could be right up there.

It'll come! (As long as we don't get fired first :lol:)

6 hours ago, YOUNGSTEVE said:

Interesting campaign. One question. Why haven't you got any cup matches? You may have mentioned this earlier, but I skimmed through some of this.

Good question! As far as I know, it's because the creator of the database hasn't included the local cups like the Middlesex County Cup, but this database is absolutely amazing, and he puts in an incredible amount of work for the community, so I think we can let him off :lol: 

34 minutes ago, CPFC,Moses said:

Top work! Hopefully your boys can keep the results coming, the first couple years are always the hardest I've found when doing a youth challenge.  Expecting to see Alpha & Omega in the champions league soon!

Cheers! :D 

Just read through all this, amazing stuff.  I've always loved the idea of youth only but I can't help but dip my toes in the transfer window.  Hopefully you can go up this time and get that pesky board off your back?

How is McVeigh doing now? 

11 minutes ago, argento said:

Just read through all this, amazing stuff.  I've always loved the idea of youth only but I can't help but dip my toes in the transfer window.  Hopefully you can go up this time and get that pesky board off your back?

How is McVeigh doing now? 

Cheers!

He's been playing for Worksop Town in the 8th tier of England, but he hasn't really had a great time of it:

dc1c385a6b62b28f2d4e3d3218bcaab7.png

George Marsden (YP18a), on the other hand...

8c188b6f8344eb8ca5143e21a13fab85.png

Is in the Championship with Millwall's U23s!

Archived