FM09 4321 Tactic based on FM08 Oxford from BSP to EPL

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

knap, doing really great with Porto in Portuguese league unbeaten in last season and won CL against Man utd.

Using Zonal, but now moved to Tottenham and perform is average, having really trouble to score altough lots of chances.

Wich one of the strikes is the link between midfield and atack the right or left one?

Link to zonal which is the tactic I'm working on to try to resolve issues mentioned.

http://files.filefront.com/GKnap442DLCF3FRZONAL98PTS9tac/;12402080;/fileinfo.html

From the results fom Wijnand this also looks the more balanced approach.

Good to see it working overseas and it should come good even with Spurs. I usually use Left striker as AM/FC.

as anyone used the against 424 for last 10mins tactic? I keep using it for second halves, when not doing too well and keep pulling it off as well. considering trying it for a full game, even so I like my 2 strikers...

Just tried it for the first time and scored twice myself in the last 10 minutes. Could be the saviour for my season if it continues!

OK, i've just finished a season with Real Madrid using: GKnap4-4-2 AttackingteamDLV196PTS.

Very good tactic as you can see, and did the treble!!

34 wins in the leauge, scoring 102 goals with only 17 against:

1-3.png

Team:

2-3.png

Champions Leauge final :

3-2.png

Copa del Rey final:

4.png

Just a great tactic. Attractive attacking football, but sound at the back too. Fair enough i am Real Madrid but still the tactic produced a very successful season.

Kain

The defensive tactic is the original 102pt (FM08) Counter attack tactic with reduced fwd runs on FBs and man marking on back 4.

As a defensive tactic in FM09 repeat the changes but to the man marking 442, take runs off FBs and tick Counter attack. Another method is to push DL right up.

The original 4321 was very flexible but to achieve this in FM09 try moving MC to DM anf AMCs to MC this mimics the barrows (FM08), With this formtion 4141 you can then push MR/ML to AMR/AML to give the 107 pt (FM08) the attacking formation.

Hey Dave...

OK, i've just finished a season with Real Madrid using: GKnap4-4-2 AttackingteamDLV196PTS.

Team:

2-3.png

Have you tweak it or ??? It dosen't look at the same by Knap's tactik.. !!!

You have put Gago to push back ! If so,can you upload your tactik then ??

Sorry my English....

This is a barrow tactic which has a 93pt rating. I have about 150 tactical variations and tend to release only the most stable, but certain tweaks may suit some teams more than others but are based on the same underlying setup.

http://files.filefront.com/GKnap4+4+2+Attackingteam8tac/;12437583;/fileinfo.html

Be

Beneamata

As long as I'm playing the game I will be developing tactics

In FM08 the best non arrow tactic was rated at 99pts Kimz V1 at 100pts and the top 4321 108pts.

In FM0* I used 100pts as a baseline, being an alternative to Kimz but using the Kimz No creative freedom set up. Apart from the 4321 tactics only Kimz and Mister C tactcs made 100pts.

In FM09, because there are no arrows, I've droped the baseline to 95pts and so far these are the only tactics above that baseline.

Hi, been trying the 100pt with man marking version - not too bad but:

My strikers are having lots of off games, tweaking mentality up 2 and down 2 for the less and more attacking strikers respectively seems to help but isn't always effective.

Also the CMs gets lower ratings, reducing DM minded player down 2 notches of mentality gets him closer to the back 4 and improves his ratings and possession (Binya is playing superbly in this role) but the other CM seems to struggle still, tried tweaking his mentality but with little effect.

Any feedback or ideas would be much appreciated, cheers!

This is a barrow tactic which has a 93pt rating. I have about 150 tactical variations and tend to release only the most stable, but certain tweaks may suit some teams more than others but are based on the same underlying setup.

http://files.filefront.com/GKnap4+4+2+Attackingteam8tac/;12437583;/fileinfo.html

Be

He knap,

I play with FC Dordrecht a dutch lower league team

I had bad results with all the tactics, so I try the 93 pt rating tactic

First match

Won 5-0 at home!!

I gonna try more, let you know

Knap I used the attacking team tactic for my Sunderland team and finished 5th missed out on champions league by 1 point so this tactic is great. The only bad thing is my home record was won 14, drew 4, lost 1 but away I won 7, drew 3 and lost 9 also conceeded twice as many goals away. Any ideas how to improve away from home? Maybe take the forward runs off the fullback and lower the mentality of the defensive line?

Acidburn

Try the man mark with reduced FBs runs and push up, just watch the long ball from GK. goal bug.

Hi Knap, what's FBs? strikers? is that mean we can score a lot from the bug, just by keep the whole team stay at own half field, and GK long pass to the blank behind the DC?

cheers!

Archived