Are us Aussies getting the game a day early?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah scully can you get me a copy of noll's cd? cheers mate.

Haha..... hmmm no - I want all of em!

I Just rang JB Hifi in Brisbane and they said it's due for release tomorrow (thursday) but their stock haven't arrived. They said I should call back in 24 hours.

My brother who is an assistant store manager at eb games wetherill park has it in now. But they cant legally sell it till tomorrow. Something about a street date. He sent me a mms of the 6 his store recieved sitting in the back room. The bugger!

Yeah I found out the same as my son works for EB Games and told me they have had it for a few days now, but cannot sell it due to street release date like you said.

I will be buying it early 09:00 14th :-)

Cheers

I got my copy just then from EBGAME in sydney - seams like they only have a few copys though.

And HELL YES ill be playing it without the patch - ill just muck around, look at teams - see how well SI judged players skill, see how much i can buy players for, hunt for wonderkids & last but not least, fire all the crap players form Sydney FC & buy better ones ;) *glee*

how the hell australians get it before americans is a complete mystery to me
Cause Australia is ahead of the world.

Thursday Midday already!

Quoted for truth

Oh, and i imagine that despite the fact that Australia has less than 10% of the population, we probably still generate far more sales of the game then over in the states.

I think we Aussies are getting the game before everyone, because of the way the world spins. 6am Sydney time will still be around 10pm GMT.

7pm, we're GMT +11. So we'll get it at 6am AEST and UK will get it at 11am AEST.

So we'll be able to play 5 hours before them.:D

Did anyone else notice that the Steam release date was slated for today (Thursday) about midday Eastern Time? I just logged on expecting to grab it but the release date has been changed to the 14th. I'm not complaining, I just found it a little weird is all.

grrrrrrrr, im so gonna get my hands on the copy after my exams which finishes on thursday next week. I am going to be addicted to the game for the first 2 months, like real addicted >_< i already warned some close people lol. Is sad but FM really gets me going!!

What? I thought we are able to unlock at 11am AEST, and Poms would be able to unlock at 11:50 on the 13th? Or has something changed?

Yeah, check the sticky at the top.

They're able to authenticate about 00:00 GMT or just before, which is 11am AEST.

We can authenticate at 6am AEST 14th which is 7pm GMT 13th. We are getting it 5 hours earlier. :D

Yeah sorry mate I just checked; bit frazzled at the mo'.

I just checked bcoopers sticky and had a heart attack

Activation for the Australian market will taken place at 6.00 EDT (Sydney) 14th November.

I thought he was referring to EDT in North America. Sucks!!!!!

But that's awesome. I wake up at 6am every day anyway :]

Are you guys sure it'll unlock without any worries? Steam is telling me it'll unlock in 1 day 16 hours!

And did bcooper amend that sticky or have we always been getting it at 6am EDT?

Pretty sure it will be ok! Gotta trust what SI and SEGA have told us.

And no it was always 6am (which is awesome) as far as I'm aware.

Got it today as well from EB, bit expensive although it means I can play it straight away tomorrow.

All I need to do now is choose how to authenticate it - Steam is enticing especially with the automatic updates, although does anyone know how you authenticate the boxed version using Steam?

If not, hopefully it will all be made very clear once 6am rolls around tomorrow.

Archived