• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roberto922

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Vagner Love

Your Team: Man City

Buyer/Seller: Arsenal

Player Value: £13.75m

Offer: £10 million up front, £40m over 24 months installments, £10m after 20 league goals

Transfer Budget: £1.42m (balance £7.5m

Patch: 9.0.3

Season: january 09

Toughie afaic, world class striker but that's a hell of alot of money

Guest roberto922

But I <3 Vagner :( The only reason it's up for discussion is because he's so damn good.

Who could I get in as a replacement? The usual suspects (Balotelli, Bojan, Aguero, Hulk etc.) aren't interested

Player Name: Vagner Love

Your Team: Man City

Buyer/Seller: Arsenal

Player Value: £13.75m

Offer: £10 million up front, £40m over 24 months installments, £10m after 20 league goals

Transfer Budget: £1.42m (balance £7.5m

Season: january 09

Toughie afaic, world class striker but that's a hell of alot of money

Simple - can you get a striker that's as good or better for the same amount of cash? If so, then sell. If you can't find anyone better for the money, reject. I doubt you'll get anyone who's that good for even 60M. Atleast anyone who'd want to join you so early on in the game.

Will do, what's an acceptable offer?

Kinda depends on what his status is in your squad. He's a beast on the left wing and should really be starting. But if you've bought someone else maybe and he's only getting a few games, then look for atleast 25-28M + 50% sell on fee.

In most of my games, he's usually valued at 20M+ by the end of season 1 so selling him for anything less than 45 is out of the question. That's just to give you an idea of how effective he is. :thup:

Player Name: Marquinhos

Your Team: Roma

Buyer/Seller: Barcelona

Player Value: £7.5m

Offer: £45m+ 50% for next sale

Transfer Budget: £23m

Season: 2nd (January)

Bought him in the summer after first season. Has played great, 15 matches, 8+6, 7.52. But that is a huge amount of money. I have also Taddei and Menez capable as right winger where I play him and in transfer market there are players like Tevez interested. But he has been maybe my best player this season and only getting better...

£45m upfront?

Yes. But its difficult choice because right now I cant get a better winger to the right and Im fighting for scudetto against Inter... That would left my midfield and attack like this (first choice mentioned first):

MCd Palombo/Brighi

MCa De Rossi/Perrotta

AMR Taddei/Menez

AML Albin/Menez

AMC Totti/ Dzagoev

FC Vucinic/Toni

So its quite a balanced with Marquinhos as an right winger. But its a big pile of money. Oh, its not so easy to be a football manager. :)

Player Name: Marquinhos

Your Team: Roma

Buyer/Seller: Barcelona

Player Value: £7.5m

Offer: £45m+ 50% for next sale

Transfer Budget: £23m

Season: 2nd (January)

Bought him in the summer after first season. Has played great, 15 matches, 8+6, 7.52. But that is a huge amount of money. I have also Taddei and Menez capable as right winger where I play him and in transfer market there are players like Tevez interested. But he has been maybe my best player this season and only getting better...

Contrary to popular opinion, I would say reject the offer. It's a mammoth offer for sure but unfortunately, there aren't a lot of great right wingers on the game. If you do sell him, I reckon you'll struggle to replace him. Menez and Taddei are both decent enough but Marquinhos is far better than both imo. Hang on to him until you can attract Messi I guess.

Edit: Now that I think about it though, maybe just sell him if you can attract someone like Ribery, Pjanic or Ben Arfa and if you can get them at a decent price?

Contrary to popular opinion, I would say reject the offer. It's a mammoth offer for sure but unfortunately, there aren't a lot of great right wingers on the game. If you do sell him, I reckon you'll struggle to replace him. Menez and Taddei are both decent enough but Marquinhos is far better than both imo. Hang on to him until you can attract Messi I guess.

Edit: Now that I think about it though, maybe just sell him if you can attract someone like Ribery, Pjanic or Ben Arfa and if you can get them at a decent price?

Indeed, I almost rejected the offer but then saw that Balotelli was unhappy and interested to come to Roma. So I made an offer and in the end got him at 13.5M. So in the end great deal, I lost one great player but got another one and made a profit of 31.5M and prbably more in the future. Balotelli is not as good as Marquinhos at the moment, but very good still and has also a great potential. :)

Bank balance is sat at about £70mill

I have the best defender in the world. Barca want him. I don't have a backup to replace him immediately available.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9909/bid.jpg

Player isn't insisting on leaving, as in, I could reject and he wouldn't be upset.

Do I:

- Accept

- Negotiate

- Reject

Before deciding, scout around and see if you can find someone as good as him. If you can, and if you can get him for less than that 58M, then sell. Else, reject.

When selling, that's pretty much the golden rule - can you get someone as good/better for less. If yes, then sell. If no, then keep. I can understand the financial aspect but this being a game, if you win a few trophies, money starts rolling in. So not really much of a problem. :thup:

Buying/Selling: buying

Player Name:Gignac

Your Team: Middlesbrough

Buyer/Seller:Toulouse

Player Value:£5.5 mil

Offer:£10.5mil

Transfer/Wage Budget:£9.5 mill/£105K

Patch:9.0.3

Season:4th

Buying/Selling:Buying

Player Name: Dean Ashton

Your Team:middlesbrough

Buyer/Seller: West Ham Utd

Player Value:£5.25mil

Offer: £11mil

Transfer/Wage Budget:£9.5mil/£105K

Buying/Selling: buying

Player Name:Gignac

Your Team: Middlesbrough

Buyer/Seller:Toulouse

Player Value:£5.5 mil

Offer:£10.5mil

Transfer/Wage Budget:£9.5 mill/£105K

Buying/Selling:Buying

Player Name: Dean Ashton

Your Team:middlesbrough

Buyer/Seller: West Ham Utd

Player Value:£5.25mil

Offer: £11mil

Transfer/Wage Budget:£9.5mil/£105K

Gignac is by far the better striker. I'd spend on him rather than Ashton. :thup:

just wondering whether i should buy defour from standard for £12m or chantome from psg for £14m?

i'm in second season with newcastle on the minsterman update

Not an easy choice that. Kinda depends what you're looking for from the player. Defour is a good attacking midfielder. Does well directing play and getting forward to support the attack. Chantome is more all-round. He's a good passer, creative, decent in the air, decent strength, good work rate, good with the ball at his feet, decent defender. Defour's mental stats are incredible though and kinda win out for me.

Having said that, that's quite a price for both of them. Veloso is usually available for around the same price and is far better than both. He not interested?

veloso is at juve - way out my price range now! I recently bought skjelbred from PSV for 7million (he didn't want to know when he as at rosenborg, hence the price!), and i have a good DM in matias sanchez, was just looking for another good midfielder when i use a 433 rather than a 442....don't know if skjelbred and defour would be too similar in a 433

Started my 1st ever save with AS Roma so have never had the likes of Brighi before so wondering wheter to accept the following offer:

Buying/Selling:Selling

Player Name: Matteo Brighi

Your Team: AS Roma

Buyer/Seller: At Madrid

Player Value:£1.3M

Offer: £5M

Season: 1st pre-season

I will be using 2 MC's if i sell i will still have De Rossi, Pizzaro, Aquilani, Perotta and i might even play Baptista there

76201604.jpg

Archived