The Mole

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Quiz

Since their team won the task, Adam C, blowcrapup, 5ergio, Man City Supporter and Charlesbeams are all exempt from elimination and do not need to take the quiz.

You may need to refer to both the current thread, and the original sign up thread to complete the quiz.

Link to original sign up thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=51263

The letter M will not be used as an option throughout the quiz, to make sure there isn’t any un-necessary suspicion.

Question 1- How Old is The Mole? (If they put their age as younger than 30, or random, then it will be 30)

A – 30

B – 33

C – 35

D - 37

E – 41

F – 44

G – 47

Question 2 – What is The Mole’s ‘Primary’ Nationality?

A – Argentine

B – Danish

C – English

D – French

E – New Zealander

F – Scottish

G – Spanish

H – Turkish

I - Welsh

Question 3 – Who is The Mole’s favourite club?

A – Barnet

B – Birmingham City

C – Chelsea

D – Darfo Boario

E – Everton

F – Exeter

G – Fenerbache

H – Leeds Utd

I – Liverpool

J – Man City

K – Man Utd

L – Middlesbrough

N – Newcastle

O – Preston

P – Reading

R – Spurs

Question 4 – Is The Mole in charge of a team that will play European football in the 2008-09 season?

A – Yes

B – No

Question 5 – Did The Mole ‘individually’ under-spend in Task 1?

A – Yes

B – No

Question 6 – In Task 1, how many players did The Mole buy?

A – None

B – One

C – Two

Question 7 – In Task 1, how many players did The Mole sell?

A – None

B – One

Question 8 – In Task 2, how did The Mole fair in their driving stint?

A – Under the time estimate

B – The same as the time estimate

C – Over the time estimate

Question 9 – In Task 2, how many games did The Mole win?

A – None

B – One

C – Two

D – Three

E – Four

F – Five

Question 10, In Task 2, how many games did The Mole draw?

A – None

B – One

C – Two

D – Three

E – Four

Question 11, In Task 2, how many games did The Mole lose?

A – None

B – One

C – Two

D – Three

Question 12, What does The Mole Prefer?

A – Ice Cream

B – Ice Cubes

Question 13, What does The Mole Prefer?

A – Jimmy Carr

B – Ricky Gervais

Question 14, What does The Mole Prefer?

A – Shorts

B – Jeans

Question 15, What does The Mole Prefer?

A – FIFA

B – Pro Evo

Question 16, What does The Mole Prefer?

A – PC’s

B – Mac’s

Question 17, What does The Mole Prefer?

A – Eastenders

B – Coronation Street

Question 18, Was The Mole on the winning side of either of the first two tasks?

A – Yes

B – No

Question 19, Which of the 4 teams is The Mole on?

A – Team 1 (Hannsenn)

B – Team 2 (Pitts)

C – Team 3 (Nicholson)

D – Team 4 (Trofimoff)

Question 20, Who is The Mole?

A – 5ergio

B – Adam C

C – Blanco

D – blowcrapup

E – Charlesbeams

F – coldkohmew

G – Haowan

H – JoseRR

I – Jsalter

J – lolgasm

K – Lower Leagues Rule

L – Man City Supporter

N – Robert_296

O – robertlangman

P – roberto922

Q – Sampa

R – tomsmith1989

S – Walcott’s Wonderkids

T – weeeman27bob

U – whitehead.10

• Please PM me your answers ASAP

• I also need you to send me with your quiz, both a speech for if you stay, and a speech for if you leave

basically, at the end of each show they have a little thing were each person that took the quiz and stayed says something like 'oh god, thought I was going home' etc. And for each person that leaves, they have a little speech in their taxi going home along the lines of 'I had a great time, good luck to the rest' etc.

btw - when will we know who gets the chop?

and what happens if two people as equally as bad as each other?

1 - Once everyone has completed the quiz

2 - I will go on what I see as the most important answer, E.G - Most important would be number 20, then 19 etc

Plus, if someone does not reply to your quiz within a few days, will he get the axe?

1 - I will persistently PM them until they eventually do it, if it goes on longer than 3 days then they will get 0 and more than likely be eliminated

(this will not be the case if they have previously stated they are going on holiday etc)

Not quite sure what I'm meant to put in a speech?

basically, at the end of each show they have a little thing were each person that took the quiz and stayed says something like 'oh god, thought I was going home' etc. And for each person that leaves, they have a little speech in their taxi going home along the lines of 'I had a great time, good luck to the rest' etc.

The Mole, Week 1, Quiz Results Show!

Jeremy English - So, as you all know, 15 of you have taken the quiz, only 14 of you will be going through with Team 3 to next weeks show. Speaking of which, how was your little campfire treat Task 3?

Adam Connellan - It was well good mate, yeah the old campfire yeah, it was good yeah, well good!

Jeremy English - I can see that you were given alcohol with that campfire treat, bet you're glad that we will be having a day of rest, otherwise I doubt your performance tomorrow would be up to scratch!

Jeremy English - Anyway, the results of the quiz. In no particular order, I will reveal who is safe. (I wont be posting everyones results for obvious reasons, people knowing if they guessed right etc)

First off, the names of the 15 that had to take the quiz...

Team 1 – Hanssenn

Man United - weeeman27bob

Aston Villa - coldkohmew

Blackburn - Walcott's Wonderkids

Sunderland - JoseRR

Hull - tomsmith1989

Team 2 – Pitts

Chelsea - roberto922

Everton - Whitehead

West Ham - robertlangman

Bolton - Robert_296

Stoke - Sampa

Team 4 – Trofimoff

Arsenal - lolgasm

Tottenham - Blanco

Middlesbrough - Lower Leagues Rule

Portsmouth - JSalter

Wigan - Haowan

Jeremy English - Robert Boyle, Team 2 came close, but there is no reward for 2nd or 3rd place in this competition. So you had to take the quiz. I'm glad to inform you, that you are not going to be the first person to be leaving the competition!

Jeremy English - Samuel Paginho, you were also on Robert's team. I can tell you that you will be joining your team-mate in the next round!

Jeremy English - Roberto Dos Santos. You were in Team 1, who also came very close to winning todays tasks. But, due to some mistakes along the way, meant that you must take the quiz. But did you do enough to keep your place in the competition?..., you did. Congratulations!

Jeremy English - Haowan, my Spanish friend. You were on Team 4, who were ultimately the losers of todays tasks. But again, since coming 2nd and 3rd doesn't mean anything, you didn't lose anymore than Team 1 or 2 did.

Jeremy English - Jacques Clouseau, also a member of Team 4. As I just said to Haowan, your team didn't do very well in todays tasks. And i'm afraid to say, you didn't do very well in tonights quiz. Jacques, we must leave immediately, say goodbye to your friends, and then you will be going home.

in Jacques Clouseau's taxi

Jacques Clouseau - I just cannot believe zis, zere must have been vorse players zan me. I zought I'd played it safe. I'm devastated, I've not just let myself down, I've let my friends and family down, but most of all, I've let Trofimoff down. Au revoir mes amis, I vill return....

Meanwhile, back at camp, everyone has video diaries in their room

Jasper Davidson - I am pretty pleased to be staying considering alot of my answers were a rough guess, mainly because it was the first week and I couldn't single anyone out yet.

Roberto Dos Santos - I am really glad to get through , I hope the team can continue the promising start and avoid the quiz next time around.

Phil McAvity - Phew, thank god. I didn't have a clue what I was doing there! Luckily I'm a good guesser. I'll have to pay more attention next week.

James Salter - Phew, I'm just glad I've made it through the first week. And hopefully Team 4 can up their game for the next tasks.

Geoff Hurst - I have my suspicions and the fact I'm still here probably means I could win

Wobill Luman - I'm delighted I wasn't the first to go, as I knew that I would be bitterly disappointed if I was. As great managers do, I'm take it one game (or round) at a time. Overall, I'm ecstatic and can't wait for the next round.

Tom Smith - I'll keep this short and sweet - Booyah!

Robert Jones - It's a relief not to go out in the first week, I'm certain I can help team 2 to go on to victory and recover from our woeful performance in task two.

Brucie Bonus - Well gents, it was never in doubt to be honest was it. Apart from Team 1, who are all top class, there is a lot of dross in the competition that needs to be removed before I even contemplate being evicted. I'm a natural born winner, which is what I will prove during this show.

Des Tiny - Woohoo, so glad to be moving on. Team 4 we need to pick up our game, we cannot afford to be in this position again.

Bean Been Seen - I want to thank my team for supporting me and hope that we can work hard to beat the game.

Haowan - I've had a great so far, and I hope I can go on to do great things.

Robert Boyle - I can't believe I have stayed in, I thought I was surely going to get knocked out. Unlucky [insert name here].

Team 1 – Hanssenn

Man United - weeeman27bob

Aston Villa - coldkohmew

Blackburn - Walcott's Wonderkids

Sunderland - JoseRR

Hull - tomsmith1989

Team 2 – Pitts

Chelsea - roberto922

Everton - Whitehead

West Ham - robertlangman

Bolton - Robert_296

Stoke - Sampa