[FM16][Mod] Match In-Between Highlights Mod v1.1

michaeltmurrayuk

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This mod doesn't touch that widget, though the problem seems to be a bug in the default game files so it likely suffers the same problem as the other panels, that widget should be controlled by 'match team stats floating.xml' so deleting the above lines from that file should hopefully fix that widget until an official patch is out.

Cheers Mike. sorted! :)

a59sfn.jpg

from the 'match in between highlights panel.xml' file delete everything between this bit of code:

<!-- Middle Panel TO ADJUST SIZE EDIT MINIUM_WIDTH AND DEFAULT_WIDTH VALUES-->

and this bit of code:

<!-- end right panel -->

And you should be left with just the one panel.

Or if you play at a fixed resolution locate this line near the top of the file:

<!-- Left Panel TO RESIZE ADJUST MINIMUM_WIDTH AND DEFAULT_WIDTH VALUES [15.1.3]-->

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" id="left" default_width="-1" minimum_width="350" priority="1" inset="0" offset="0" gap="0">

and adjust the min. width value to something a couple of hundred pixels less than your screen width, that will then stop the other panels from showing.

Cheers Michael. Worked a treat. :thup:

Hopefully within the next few days, just doing some more testing to make sure its fixed.

Michael, I'm sorry for posting this here but I felt it was useless opening a thread but is there any way to make the scrolling bar in the scouts window work like it did in FM14 (as the scroll bar was moved up and down, the players list also moved up and down) ?

Version 1.1 has now been released. (download links in opening post).

- (Hopefully) Should have fixed the problem with the players disappearing from the team stats page in the second half.

Installation Instructions:

- If you haven't modified any of the files in the original version, just download the updated version and let it overwrite the old files, then if FM is running reload your skin, if you have the skin cache turned on you will need to turn it off and then reload your skin.

- If you have modified any of the files when downloading updated file you only want to copy over the 'match team stats bottom.xml' and the 'match team stats top.xml' files from the panels folder of the updated mod.

Then in the 'match in between highlights panel.xml' file locate these lines:

<widget class="home_match_team_stats_panel" id="hfMs" file="match team stats short"/>

<widget class="away_match_team_stats_panel" id="afMs" file="match team stats short"/>

And change them to read:

<widget class="home_match_team_stats_panel" id="hfMs" file="match team stats bottom"/>

<widget class="away_match_team_stats_panel" id="afMs" file="match team stats bottom"/>

There should be four sets of code like that, one for each of the subpanels.

Michael, I'm sorry for posting this here but I felt it was useless opening a thread but is there any way to make the scrolling bar in the scouts window work like it did in FM14 (as the scroll bar was moved up and down, the players list also moved up and down) ?

See this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/437750-Scouting-section-scrollbar

2yzgdns.jpg

Does anyone know how I would go about changing the team name colour from light blue to white?

The text colour is controlled by the 'fonts\match_panel_title.xml' file in that file will be the following lines:

<integer id="fill_colour_red" value="122"/>

<integer id="fill_colour_green" value="174"/>

<integer id="fill_colour_blue" value="246"/>

<integer id="fill_colour_alpha" value="255"/>

Adjust those values to the colour you want (setting them all toe 255 will give you white text).

(If you are using the default skins, then you will need to download and switch to the relevant base skin, as that includes the file you need to edit).

The text colour is controlled by the 'fonts\match_panel_title.xml' file in that file will be the following lines:

<integer id="fill_colour_red" value="122"/>

<integer id="fill_colour_green" value="174"/>

<integer id="fill_colour_blue" value="246"/>

<integer id="fill_colour_alpha" value="255"/>

Adjust those values to the colour you want (setting them all toe 255 will give you white text).

(If you are using the default skins, then you will need to download and switch to the relevant base skin, as that includes the file you need to edit).

Legend, thanks so much Michael :thup:

Hi michael.

Can you help me with the id for team name abbreviated for the scoreboard?

I know 'T2nm' is normal name for away team for example, but would like a 3 letter one - is it possible?

As far as I'm aware you cannot the game will only accept the T1nm and T2nm ids for the home and away team on match screens any other ids dont work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I wonder if anyone could offer any advice with an issue I am having since the release of the latest patch.

I am using the default skin, with the Match In Between Highlights Mod.... but since the update the Match In between highlights are all in white text, bust most irratatingly without a dark panel surrounding them, so can hardly read/notice them.

Could anyone help in supporting me get it back to normal, as it would be much appreciated

Try turning the skin cache off and reloading the skin in case its not cached all the files after the patch.

If that doesn't work make sure you install the full contents of the mod, in the panels folder among the other files you should have an xml file called 'client object viewer selector match' and inside your graphics folder you should have a ibh_box folder with some graphic files called paper and an xml file called paper this files are the ones that control the appearance of the panel box if any of these are missing then the game will default to using a transparent panel.

In the 'match formation panel.xml' file you can try removing or changing the 'debug' id from that table to see if it will enable them like it does with the role/duty information.

Sorry for replying just now, but I was out for a few days. An excellent new year for you and I will try that tip.

• 2 weeks later...

Michael, I think this is the code inside tactics icon info panel.xml. What should I change to make mentality and team shape to show up ?

<widget class="label" alignment="right" colour="match text" auto_size="vertical" row="0" column="0">

<translation id="text" translation_id="348204" type="use" value="Mentality[Comment: prefix used before mentality type text on quick tactical instruction button during match]" />

</widget>

<widget class="mentality_label" id="menT" colour="match text" auto_size="vertical" row="0" column="2"/>

<widget class="label" alignment="right" colour="match text" auto_size="vertical" row="1" column="0">

<translation id="text" translation_id="364787" type="use" value="Team Shape[COMMENT: team tactical instruction, very fluid to highly structured]" />

</widget>

<widget class="fluidity_label" id="fluI" colour="match text" auto_size="vertical" row="1" column="2"/>

Michael, I think this is the code inside tactics icon info panel.xml. What should I change to make mentality and team shape to show up ?

<widget class="label" alignment="right" colour="match text" auto_size="vertical" row="0" column="0">

<translation id="text" translation_id="348204" type="use" value="Mentality[Comment: prefix used before mentality type text on quick tactical instruction button during match]" />

</widget>

<widget class="mentality_label" id="menT" colour="match text" auto_size="vertical" row="0" column="2"/>

<widget class="label" alignment="right" colour="match text" auto_size="vertical" row="1" column="0">

<translation id="text" translation_id="364787" type="use" value="Team Shape[COMMENT: team tactical instruction, very fluid to highly structured]" />

</widget>

<widget class="fluidity_label" id="fluI" colour="match text" auto_size="vertical" row="1" column="2"/>

Looking for this still?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/447797-FM16-SKIN-CFM-Skin-2016?p=10681422&viewfull=1#post10681422

In the various match team stats files add the following item to the list of column ids:

<flags id="PisC" />

If you want to place it to the left of the team name then paste it in above the Pnam line so the file should look something like this:

<flags id="PsnC" />

<flags id="PinD" />

<flags id="Pcar" />

<flags id="PisC" />

<flags id="Pnam" />

<flags id="MPco" />

In the various match team stats files add the following item to the list of column ids:

<flags id="PisC" />

If you want to place it to the left of the team name then paste it in above the Pnam line so the file should look something like this:

<flags id="PsnC" />

<flags id="PinD" />

<flags id="Pcar" />

<flags id="PisC" />

<flags id="Pnam" />

<flags id="MPco" />

Michael, can you help me with the code I posted ? Thank you :)

I was getting the XML parsing error as the other users as well, same as previously in the thread, over the last few days. I've tried to install both the normal and the wide. I get the error with the widescreen files, but not with the normal. But the panels aren't appearing in the normal version, unedited.

I've turned the skin cache off and reloaded the skin (I use the default currently) and am going to re-install the mod. When I get the XML parsing error I don't have the same luck as the others as I don't even get past the title splash screen!

• 4 months later...

After googling a lot and looking at these xml files which I can not understand I come here to beg for your help :)

In the Match In-Between Highlits I use the Split option. But the split is 1-1. I wanted to change it to 2-2. Is there any way to do it?

Thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...

This is one of my must-use addons, and I have managed to make it work as I like again. What I am missing, and don't know how to do this year is to add the distance (run) into any of the panels, could somebody help with the ID used for this, previous year it was "Mpdr", but it doesn't work now? I have also found out "PDru" within one of the extracted panels from FM17, but that also doesn't  seem to work.

On top of this, is there any place where I could find the list of IDs with explanations on their meaning (I also need to add a column to my views with average distance run per match or similar for my players) for match stats and for general stats?

Any help appreciated.

2 hours ago, pedrosantos said:

Thanks for trying to help me, Pedro, but that was exactly the guide I have used and with it, I have managed to make everything else work, apart from distance run to be shown as the column, no ID for it seems to be working. I also need, if there is such data, to get the ID that could show the average distance per player per match played in, e.g. squad screen.

Again, any help more than welcome.

54 minutes ago, Boyshane said:

Thanks for trying to help me, Pedro, but that was exactly the guide I have used and with it, I have managed to make everything else work, apart from distance run to be shown as the column, no ID for it seems to be working. I also need, if there is such data, to get the ID that could show the average distance per player per match played in, e.g. squad screen.

Again, any help more than welcome.

Sorry for not being able to help more. I think that's the only guide until now, maybe michaelmurray will update it when MIBH is released.

On 11/6/2016 at 19:18, D_LO_ said:

I typed 'distance' into the base panels and I found these two pieces of code in the player additional stats panel. 

<!--Distance Coverd--> -<container id="dsCV">

<!--Distance Coverd Per 90 mins--> -<container id="ds9V">

I can't test this myself yet but might be worth a try. 

Re. your broader question extract the base files and use the window explorer search function. Can't stress enough how helpful this is when it comes to finding panels, etc. 

Thanks for all the help guys, I have finally resolved the issue, and I must say, and as it usually happens, it was just too obvious....the capital letters matter here, so "Pdru" is not the same as "PDru"  :)

Btw, D_LO_, that's a very useful and simple piece of advice, appreciated.

On 06/11/2016 at 16:18, D_LO_ said:

I typed 'distance' into the base panels and I found these two pieces of code in the player additional stats panel. 

<!--Distance Coverd--> -<container id="dsCV">

<!--Distance Coverd Per 90 mins--> -<container id="ds9V">

I can't test this myself yet but might be worth a try. 

Re. your broader question extract the base files and use the window explorer search function. Can't stress enough how helpful this is when it comes to finding panels, etc. 

I find Notepad++'s search in files function more effective than Windows Explorer's search personally.

Archived